Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash & Uday's role in Manyata's life

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though I loved today's Episode especially the Unnati-Manyata bonding and also the hilarious outsmarting games between Jaynandini and Manyata as both r forced to share one room 😆 and of course the 2min ManVeer scene  ðŸ˜³,but today's episode also brings around few doubts in my mind 🤔

My first doubt is has Akash already given up on Manyata now that she has become a princess ?? 😳..I dont want Akash to give up so easily if he really is in love with Manyata 😕..I mean there is no fun or drama if Akash simply gives up ..I want him to fight for his love so that later on he can make Uday jealous of his presense around Manyata 😉😳...

My second doubt is Udayveer is the hero of Manyata or not ?? 😭...I m still a bit scared especially after today's episode since till now I m not able to see his character's proper growth ..He is trying to be extra positive around Dadisa and follows her footsteps ...and now he is even trying to b a bit sweet around Manyata ...I mean he dint react aggressivley when Manyata kicked him out of the room ..Why ?? ..I know he wants to get married to her by hook or by crook but I dont want Uday to give up his attitude here in the process because in the long run this can affect his character and might show him in weak light ...I dont want Uday to compromise his attitude and aggressive ness just to get married to Manyata 😊...

My third doubt is are creatives planning to later show a sweet sister bonding between Jaynandini and Manyata ?? 🤔 ;Today both thier cute nok-jhoks in the room made me feel that very soon Manyata will transform Jaynandini into a more sweet girl in nature and Jaynandini might transform Manyata into a real princess with makeover ...and thats the whole plan of Dadisa behind putting both girls in same room 😆..I dont mind seeing this because then there r more chances of Akash-Jaynandini jodi 😛😆...

Ok enough of doubts for today 😆😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
About Akash, I do want him to give up eventually and the sooner, the  better since it will hurt him less in the long run. As for making Uday jealous, right now I don't think Akash can make Uday jealous . Amused/angry - yes but jealous- no because Uday has to fall in love first before jealousy can take its course. 

About Uday being Manayta's hero (it's a possibility that we all want). Yeah, their scene today was not like their normal scene but I think most people missed it where Uday got really angry when Manayta threw the pillow at him and covered it up quickly. So he is not acting as his normal self (and hiding his true emotions which is never did before in front of Manayta) so yeah it is sort of scaring me too but hope that he eventually goes back to his normal self when he realizes that his schemes are not working. 

I do want J and Manayta to bond but not too quickly, it will ruin some things. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amen29

About Akash, I do want him to give up eventually and the sooner, the  better since it will hurt him less in the long run. As for making Uday jealous, right now I don't think Akash can make Uday jealous . Amused/angry - yes but jealous- no because Uday has to fall in love first before jealousy can take its course.

U do hv a point here ..yes jealousy does come in only when Uday will fall for Manyata but I feel right now Uday is too over confident of getting Manyata ...he needs to b given a scare here which Akash can do if he wants since Manyata still feels she loves Akash 🤔

About Uday being Manayta's hero (it's a possibility that we all want). Yeah, their scene today was not like their normal scene but I think most people missed it where Uday got really angry when Manayta threw the pillow at him and covered it up quickly. So he is not acting as his normal self (and hiding his true emotions which is never did before in front of Manayta) so yeah it is sort of scaring me too but hope that he eventually goes back to his normal self when he realizes that his schemes are not working. 

Yup he did get angry with the pillow thing but somewhere I felt that he was trying hard to b sweet to Manyata here which I dint like because its too soon to give up that agression and attitude

I do want J and Manayta to bond but not too quickly, it will ruin some things. 
I m sure this will take time 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi jyoti...

its nice to have someone from geet forum here (still miss geet)...i loved todays episode...specially manveer scene and manyata-unnati scene...i guess they are going to bond more than j-monya...although i dont like akash, i would like to see him come after manyata to make uday jealous...and i want uday to stay as he is...because if he shouts or screams at manyata then he loses his character of the "cool dude"...i think he is just enjoying manyata 4 now...and i would love to see j-manyata bonding...

with love
angel

p.s - do u think we could have a devils den in dek forum?
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Angel:Good to see u here too 😳..well I dont mind Uday in the cool-dude avataar but I just dont want him to act extra sweet with Manyata and just follow Dadisa or Manyata's orders as it is ..he should keep that agression and attitude intact here 😛...About Akash I dont want him to b extra sweet and obedient either 😆..he needs to give some try to reach to Manyata so that it can bring out the agression in Uday more 😛😆...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Jyoti - ya...i agree that he shouldnt be so polite either...and with dadisa, i think he is only doing "chamchagiri"...he just wants to stay in the good books of dadi...i loved it when he kept reminding manyata abt their yet-to-be-marriage...he doesnt want her to go at any cost...akash was ok but he looked like devdas to me...like is doing some big balidaan by letting manyata go...precap was hilarious...my whole family was laughing looking at j and her friends screaming...(nice talking 2 u 😊) 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...you here...😲 Jahan tum wahan tumhari stalker bhi haazir haan...😛😆

I have yet to watch the episode. But regarding Udayveer...he better be the main lead...😆 I guess right now they are showing him to have grey shades but as time passes Manyata's love will reform him...😉 Right now he's intrigued by her and thinks he can easily win her over by his charm but he's underestimating the jungli billi. She's gonna make him run around her for sure...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Angel:Yup thats the part I liked how he kept reminding Manyata of the marriage 😆...Thats his real trumpcard right now 😈😆
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ONE today behaved like a chamelion that is UDAY...other one BALIDAANI...that is akaash...and third moniya behaved like a pareshani...

so all is that i liked today's episode...
got all peels of laughter especially precap and ending and manveer tooo so no more coments...and no doubts i want story to move so to clear doubts...also i loved unnati and manayata

nizza
-Deepzz- thumbnail
😳

Well I want some clarification about his motives regarding J and M .. What does he think he will do after marrying M ? Just use her to get title and property ðŸ¤”...will he continue to have girls on his side leaving M at home...

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago