Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes it is very unfair if we look at this objectively (forgetting whose fans we r for a moment ) 🤔
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shyams

Yes it is very unfair if we look at this objectively (forgetting whose fans we r for a moment ) 🤔

Yep its silly..twist 😡
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? 😕

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. 👍🏼

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.😉

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. 😕

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. 😃

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. 😛

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! 🥱  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? 😉

OMG u have such great insight and analytical abilities 👏- MEREKO TEREKO JAADU-KI-JHAPPI-DE-NE-KA-HAI MODERATOR MAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=-Moderator-]Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? 😕

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. 👍🏼

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.😉

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. 😕

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. 😃

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. 😛

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! 🥱  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? 😉
[/QUOTE

U hv put ur points across very well. But I don't agree on ur tag dat BB is either fair or unfair. According 2 their convinience BB is fair or unfair. For example in d case of Rags, whom I supported, BB very cleverly had her nominated, though not even one vote she had got frm d housemates. BB realised tht coz of her genuinely warm nature, no housemate would nominate her nd so BB nominated her. During votes, I was aghast tht she got lesser votes than most, but most ppl concurred tht it was very possible as she wasn't interesting nd many found her boring.

Mahek initailly didn't hv dat much of a fan following, but so didn't many other housemates. PM was d most popular in d inital weeks. So though Mahek was nominated, it was an even weaker housemate wid lesser votes tht would get evicted. But after her fight wid Sky, he fan following started building up. Frankly speaking I started giving her an observant look whn she tried to stop Sid frm using abuses nd also took on Sky. Frm den onwards she was getting very strong. Ironically d stronger she got, d more her bashers became vocal abt Salman favouring her.

So whn in d 10th week, first spoiler came tht Sho was evicted, it was expected as she had got d lowest votes nd Mahek d highest. Den BB manipulated nd had Mahek evicted, which was a shocker. It was out in d open dat Mahek was evicted by BB due 2 Salman's insistence.

After dis der has been a relentless support 2 hv Mahek back as WC. Now BB isn't even dat magnanimous dat dey'll openly say dat dey unfairly removed Mahek. so dis poll 2 hv one evicted contestant as WC. It is almost guaranteed tht Mahek will be in. But den i'm afraid, just like dey evicted her, coz d pressure was too much abt Salman favouring Mahek, dey may again get pressurized not 2 hv Mahek back as WC nd dat will be twice unfair 4 Mahek nd her fans.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sha1

BANG ON..Stage has been set by BB5 on the orders of Mr. Salman Khan to make mahek the winner. No one can stop it, it was pre-decided before the start of BB5 itself..

Originally posted by: papia

DO you really think that voting is fair? THen why no PM in the voting. Only Mahek, Sonali.

Because they know that PM has more supporter and she will win over Mahek.

No she won't. PM fans ne yeh slogan pakad liya hai " PM gets the most votes". Maybe in the beginning but she is so repetitive that her charm died down pretty quickly. So I highly doubt that she can beat Mahek. FB likes...BB site likes, Pooja M is second by quite a margin.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

@moderator

its big boss 
when has it ever been fair ?
last season sameer was the clear cut winner
but soap queen won !
i wouldnt be suprised if skys gf used her special connections with salman :)
also the second time juhi gets nominated n voting lines are closed 
fishy much ?
Mahek n sid are the only two who deserve to win
pm lost her charm n tht was evident in her second entry !!
she had time to rethink her game but she disappointed her fans !!

Well until last season bigg boss was controlling and manipulating the game. However this season, hosts seems to have more authority and privileges than bigg boss. Rather than BB punishing housemates, its the host who is making decisions on his own and talking about why his mother does not watch the show.

It was bit fair earlier but now it is evident that viewers are being fooled.

Sameer was never clear cut winner. He was decent and was liked by many but shweta was way popular and liked by the masses.

Its not just juhi where voting lines are closed. They are favoring other 3 too. And most likely they want to introduce a twist in the game hence voting lines are closed.

About PM, well she deserved to part of WC poll. I am sure she would have got more votes than anyone. In her return, she was a guest and had difficult time getting sid to genuinely accept his mistake. I know she was at fault too.

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It still remains a mystery to me as to why PM was only brought in as a guest and not as a contestant, especially when Dolly Bhindra who was evicted for same reasons could come back as Wildcard..Now it is getting clear that PM was sidelined for Mahek to win..Shame on BB5.. 
Mod ji aap kuch likhe and we do not agree??? yes agree with you 100%.
Its not fair bringing a contestant before two weeks of finale. However, i have a feeling that Mahek may also enter just like PM but will come out in a week just like PM did. May be in oreder to settle the scores with sky. Cannot say but i feel BB cannot be so unfair and manipulative as it seems to be now.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

U hv put ur points across very well. But I don't agree on ur tag dat BB is either fair or unfair. According 2 their convinience BB is fair or unfair. For example in d case of Rags, whom I supported, BB very cleverly had her nominated, though not even one vote she had got frm d housemates. BB realised tht coz of her genuinely warm nature, no housemate would nominate her nd so BB nominated her. During votes, I was aghast tht she got lesser votes than most, but most ppl concurred tht it was very possible as she wasn't interesting nd many found her boring.

Well I know you are pretty logical and unbiased poster so I respect your opinion. In every season Rags, Gulabo kinds of contestants are evicted first. Not only that rags failed to perform task assigned by BB, but she did not even make a genuine attempt to do what BB had asked her. I love Rags as a human being and I believe that she indeed got less votes.

Mahek initailly didn't hv dat much of a fan following, but so didn't many other housemates. PM was d most popular in d inital weeks. So though Mahek was nominated, it was an even weaker housemate wid lesser votes tht would get evicted. But after her fight wid Sky, he fan following started building up. Frankly speaking I started giving her an observant look whn she tried to stop Sid frm using abuses nd also took on Sky. Frm den onwards she was getting very strong. Ironically d stronger she got, d more her bashers became vocal abt Salman favouring her.

Mehak def didnt have much following and many actually labelled her as most instigating housemate specially with her role in PB- Shraddha fight. She gained public attention mainly because of SKy and later coz of sid. Viewers loved the way she handled those two men and she got a stronger fan base. But if you think logically, then as soon as she patched up with both and sid, she lost attention again. She wasnt getting any footage in her nomination week and she did not have anyone to pick up fights with, specially after patch up with sky. This was turning point in my opinion. If you remove sky and sid entirely from the show, then do you think Mehak would still get so much attention ? People only talk about either her morning dances or fights with sky/sid ...anything else about her  that people find her so entertaining ? I personally think she received less votes compared to others.

So whn in d 10th week, first spoiler came tht Sho was evicted, it was expected as she had got d lowest votes nd Mahek d highest. Den BB manipulated nd had Mahek evicted, which was a shocker. It was out in d open dat Mahek was evicted by BB due 2 Salman's insistence.

After dis der has been a relentless support 2 hv Mahek back as WC. Now BB isn't even dat magnanimous dat dey'll openly say dat dey unfairly removed Mahek. so dis poll 2 hv one evicted contestant as WC. It is almost guaranteed tht Mahek will be in. But den i'm afraid, just like dey evicted her, coz d pressure was too much abt Salman favouring Mahek, dey may again get pressurized not 2 hv Mahek back as WC nd dat will be twice unfair 4 Mahek nd her fans.

Well her return to the show, makes the whole thing sound very fishy. Its like you purposely evict a contestant, then have sallu bash housemates and next week you bring contenstant back when there are only couple of weeks left for finale. It is not fair that a contenstant gets to go out and rethink her entire strategy and come back. The others have no clue about how they portrayed on national TV, but now Mehak knows everything and she is certain to one of the finalists. Nobody is gonna pick fights after salman;s dose so she is pretty safe.

Lets see. I am not against Mehak but I dont like the way things are moving. WC should enter at least a month before the finale.