Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! (Page 7)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKPicasso9khamosshhhGauahargeous_N

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

Did she really walk out with head held high? I saw a whiner crying all the way to Sanju Mama, that see they ousted me of the houseCry. Please note: none of the Big Boss evictees cried not even the one who was evicted at 2 am in the morning barring Mahek.
Oh yes she still walked out with dignity..
Wink

very well said...LOL
yes the one evicted at 2 am in the morning walked out with dignitySmile
she did not cry when she came out...though she had a lump in her throat...i noticed when she was talking to sanju baba...maybe bcoz she was really pissed off
chalo koi nahi...i really don't want mahek to come back...
BB thinks we the audience are Ghanchakkars & don't understand their manipulations LOL
but people have realized that BB5 sucks...Dead

Edited by avni.137 - 19 December 2011 at 11:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamJun786vinit_mittalWhatisthissspapiasarasingh86Faraan92

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Agree with ur post moderator... Nicely put up...
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? Confused

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. Thumbs Up

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.Wink

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. Confused

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan Embarrassed

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  Embarrassed

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. Big smile

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. Embarrassed

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. Tongue

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! Sleepy  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. Embarrassed  Isnt it ? Wink

Very well said !!! I do not understand the neeed of bringing any eliminated contestant back on the show..that too Mahek.. if she comes even I'm sure she is winning this season for all the reasons mentioned brilliantly above !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Whatisthissspapia-Moderator-MoodyFoodieFaraan92

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Viewbie Note:

@ shonamona and small_boss5

Please calm down and stop attacking each other. Live and let live. There is no need for you guys to pass personal comments on each other or any other members. Just talk on the topic. Thanks.

BB5 Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm waiting for the new bhai behen jodi to band bajao the old bhai behen jodi. Kya script hai!! Not missing Manmohan Desai anymore. Stern Smile What fun!! Ermm

Now that is interesting . Sid toh Salmaan ko bhi bhaijaan bulata hain aur Mehak ko behan maanta hain Embarrassed  Toh iska matlab Sallu and Mehak bhai-behan ? Confused

I think whole Band Bajao theme will be flop after sallu already gave an earful to all housemates. Embarrassed

Lets see when we get to see WC...the reaction would be fun ! I am sure some of these housemates will speak up against Channel once the show is over Wink

vinit_mittalmaureen100001papiaMoodyFoodie-Seraphic-IsmaailFaraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? Confused

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. Thumbs Up

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.Wink

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. Confused

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan Embarrassed

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  Embarrassed

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. Big smile

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. Embarrassed

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. Tongue

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! Sleepy  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. Embarrassed  Isnt it ? Wink
she should have been evicted when she pushed mandy... no question of her coming back in to the show.. her fights with sky was FAKE and created for the public.. i found her very foolish and talktive who bitches behind everyone's back..

Though PM do have some flaws i found PM as one of the deserving and honest candidate to win BB.. there is no doubt that this year's BB is unfair game.. When everyone is sleeping PM was thrown out!!! that itself shows they were just waiting for her to do something to take her out to make FAKE Mahek the winner.. BHAI POWER..

all the contestatnts in this BB show should protest and file case against BB.. esp PM who suffered mentally and physcially .. and close down this kind of stupid shows..

Whatisthissspapiasarasingh86MoodyFoodie-Seraphic-Nishita123Faraan92

Go to top