Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now i can't be her Fan any more..
Bigg Boss is really partial with her this season !
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everything has been conveniently placed in maheks favour. It's very obvious they are going to make her the winner. Oh well...
This content was originally posted by: -Preity-Balbir-

Now i can't be her Fan any more..

Bigg Boss is really partial with her this season !

why you balbir leaving your fan following . kindly make it up untill she does not become winner..
Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

who you listening this story? we have been sure that mehak is winner of this season!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

ofcourse mehak should win this show because this bigg boss is written only in those's destiny who are the fake ones & mehak is .

I am watching every post by you mister...and I am compiling it too...most contradictory member ever!!!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lets have fun yaar...too many speculations on PB and Mahek already...kuch naya and taza ho jaye...😆
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

why you balbir leaving your fan following . kindly make it up untill she does not become winner..

how cheap and personal
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

I am watching every post by you mister...and I am compiling it too...most contradictory member ever!!!

And why you licking my posts everywhere , you will be considered to be the most licker person of this Forum..Huh.