Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! (Page 14)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Originally posted by MahekFTW

@moderator

its big boss 
when has it ever been fair ?
last season sameer was the clear cut winner
but soap queen won !
i wouldnt be suprised if skys gf used her special connections with salman :)
also the second time juhi gets nominated n voting lines are closed 
fishy much ?
Mahek n sid are the only two who deserve to win
pm lost her charm n tht was evident in her second entry !!
she had time to rethink her game but she disappointed her fans !!

Well until last season bigg boss was controlling and manipulating the game. However this season, hosts seems to have more authority and privileges than bigg boss. Rather than BB punishing housemates, its the host who is making decisions on his own and talking about why his mother does not watch the show.

It was bit fair earlier but now it is evident that viewers are being fooled.

Sameer was never clear cut winner. He was decent and was liked by many but shweta was way popular and liked by the masses. 

Its not just juhi where voting lines are closed. They are favoring other 3 too. And most likely they want to introduce a twist in the game hence voting lines are closed.

About PM, well she deserved to part of WC poll. I am sure she would have got more votes than anyone. In her return, she was a guest and had difficult time getting sid to genuinely accept his mistake. I know she was at fault too.

Ur posts simply rockk Mod G..Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

FaizaParvez Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff
Totally agree with da bold part..LOL
simbul Newbie
simbul
simbul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simbul

i guess actually im sure dat u have copied this from facebook and u remind me of pooja bedi again :P

Looks like pooja bedi is all over your mind already Wink

LMAO ..And you remind me of Tanya who created a new account just to make this comment LOL  If someone has copied this onto facebook, well I forgot put a copyright disclaimer on my original post LOL

Anything you want to comment on topic ?  Oh yeah ofcourse not ! Wacko

lolz i think u have lost ur mind who do u think im? i dont need to make fake accounts like PB i have just 1 account nd im well set on it nd yeah hv a look at bigboss site the material u have copied here is already been posted by sum1 4 days ago :) i think if u would hv use ur brain then u shud hv made sum changes in it but u dont even bother 2 do dat pasted it as it is :) God Bless you lolz
And for ur post i completely disagree so chill nd have a pill :P i will relax ur mind nd ur soul
-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

lolz i think u have lost ur mind who do u think im? i dont need to make fake accounts like PB i have just 1 account nd im well set on it nd yeah hv a look at bigboss site the material u have copied here is already been posted by sum1 4 days ago :) i think if u would hv use ur brain then u shud hv made sum changes in it but u dont even bother 2 do dat pasted it as it is :) God Bless you lolz
And for ur post i completely disagree so chill nd have a pill :P i will relax ur mind nd ur soul

Dealing with someone like you is always last thing on my list. If you saw same verbiage anywhere 4 days ago, then good ! Please send me a link otherwise all accusations are false unless provided by supporting evidence.And you don't have anything to say about topic either.Wacko  If you think you are smart enoough, then provide some views about the topic rather than just saying " disagree" LOL  Yes I use my brain for making posts and not trolling into threads to make personal remarks LOL

God bless you too Hug  Keep doing what do you do best Wink   And yeah i might reply to you if I see you making any sense Embarrassed  Till then good bye ..baby I love you Hug
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

@Moderator - No someone copied that material from your post and put it on BB website and also stated ur name . I saw it myself..It was you who wrote it first n that person has given u credit as well (saying originally written by Moderator India forums) . I myself saw it...So one should check first before putting allegations

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simbul-Moderator-sha1-Seraphic-Faraan92

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@Moderator - No someone copied that material from your post and put it on BB website and also stated ur name . I saw it myself..It was you who wrote it first n that person has given u credit as well (saying originally written by Moderator India forums) . I myself saw it...So one should check first before putting allegations

LOL...I hardly worry about these kinda issues LOL What we write here will anyways eventually be thrashed once show is over LOL All these posts hardly hold much value LOL   I was responding to him coz he was interested in making personal remarks rather than commenting about topic Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

LOL...I hardly worry about these kinda issues LOL What we write here will anyways eventually be thrashed once show is over LOL All these posts hardly hold much value LOL   I was responding to him coz he was interested in making personal remarks rather than commenting about topic Smile

I know But Still Just to clear the airBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-sha1

Go to top