Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simbul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Jun786

Then why was she removed in the first place???????

In jhalak dikhlaja prachi desai was getting huge amount of public votes in every episode but unfortunately she got evicted then they bring her back in wild card coz of  huge public demand nd she won the season :) there are possiblities dont over look them :)
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simbul

i guess actually im sure dat u have copied this from facebook and u remind me of pooja bedi again :P

Looks like pooja bedi is all over your mind already πŸ˜‰

LMAO ..And you remind me of Tanya who created a new account just to make this comment πŸ˜†  If someone has copied this onto facebook, well I forgot put a copyright disclaimer on my original post πŸ˜†

Anything you want to comment on topic ?  Oh yeah ofcourse not !

Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If the wildcard entry came lyk 3 weeks or even  2 weeks before today, it wud have been fine, but lyk 2 weeks before the finale is a little unfair, and especially if she wins.

But I don't mind out of Sid, Amar and Mahek, anyone of  those three can win at least they are better than the green room gang.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Also we cant really compare Mehak's case with those who have entered late in the game (like amar /sky/sid or sunny)

Those who enter in first 4 weeks of the game

- Yes they have an advantage of watching others game and then plan their strategy

- But remember, they got to deal with 10-12 contestants with possible 10-12 weeks of nominations by housemate.Plus bigg boss throws these tasks every week so you got to perform well while handling daily politics for so many weeks in the game.

- Once they are in, they can not go back and see how they are portrayed outside to the public .So they are in the house with no help.

- In first 4 weeks, the game does not settle and we don't see groups forming. So its not easy for late comers to adjust their game well.

Those who enter in last 2 weeks of the game

- They know what mistakes they made and now get another opportunity. They very well know public feedback about each contestant.

- They have to deal with only 4-5 housemates in the house now. 

-  Specially with Mehak, she will enter 2 week before finale. Once she gets in the house, BB won't let anyone nominate her coz its her first week and that takes her directly into finale. Isn't that a free ride to finale ?

-  Mehak has another advantage that housemates are not gonna fight with her coz of sallu's entry last week.

- In last 2 weeks, one clearly knows weaknesses of all housemates and its not that difficult to play the game if you have been out of house for a while and your PR team is helping you out with strategy.
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the only time i saw a dip in bigg boss trp was when PM was evicted .. this hint was big enough for bigg boss to bring her back in on public demand .. atleast trp was better measure of public demand than fan pages and post on internet
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Sigh why can't people just accept the fact that if Mehak wins it, it's not because of Salman but her own fans.So how should Salman prove that he isn't involved.. by making someone else the winner?... while the demand for Mehak's re-entry is huge? now THAT would be unfair.

exactly!! Mahek has so many fans and supporters but Salman is accredited for her return... sad! 

so hard for people to disgust the fact that Mahek has become the most popular contestant! before when PM had the most likes on bb5 official website it was a big deal and shes most popular but now that Mahek is 5% ahead of even PM people still dont see that Mahek has lots of fans! 

Mahek deserves to come back and win... i hope these stupid rumours dont stop that from happening! 
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann33

the only time i saw a dip in bigg boss trp was when PM was evicted .. this hint was big enough for bigg boss to bring her back in on public demand .. atleast trp was better measure of public demand than fan pages and post on internet

yes, especially when the contestant herself, being out of the show can create multiple accounts and create ' fan pages' for her own self!πŸ˜† but then BB5 is all about stupidity and rigging, hence...
Nabeelah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehek is going to win! She deserves 2 win! she speaks the truth and does not play games like the othere house mates! She is not a sly like juhi. Juhi use to be close to mehek when they first entered bb house, and now look at juhi. atleast Mehek does not use her friends.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ismaail

sorry to say that she got the higest votes in last 2 weeh and at that time Pm was not nomminated

b4 then Pm was the one who got the higest votes

and if u remembered properly Evn bedi got the highest vote then Mehak in  the week in which they both nomminated

so I think agar Wild card ki baat hai to PM is the most deserving coz she get the highest vote every time

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Ismaail

and regarding her reentry as a WC it was  decided at the time when she evicted  so it was a preplanned by salman khan and Bigboss team

and even now Why BB is making fool of viewer when its already decided that Mehak will be the one who will be back
so why they are askng for votes??? if ts all already preplanned

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IS IT NOT SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT MAHEK THAT EVEN SHE IS NOT IN THE SHOW AND PEOPLE STILL WANT HER BACK AND WIN BB5!!!πŸ‘