Bigg Boss Season 5

MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: papia

You and me both dont know who is more popular. So why dont give everybody a fair chance instead of just Mahek who voted out fairly by public. If she is so popular then why she is voted out. So now tell me how a popular contestant be out by public. Atleast we have some justification of PM to be more popular as she never voted out.

and when SID, Sonali and Amar all can beat Mahek then it is very obvious that PM will beat her in voting.

Pooja Mishra is a freak show. You can check her out at the next circus in your town.

I don't want Mahek coming back either. Because Sid the Kid should win this show but between all the contestants Mahek is an easy choice. Followed by Laxmi. Pooja M is weird and boring.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As always,, very logical post Mod ji πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well it is obvious how all these Salman's involvement was a way of making way to Mahek in pure positive note.

All the twists and turns were there even after Mahek got evicted. there was lot of acceptable entertainment in the show other than Sky and Sid's fight. If Salman really wanted to get involved he wud've just spoken to the two boys who fought in a dirty manner. That was all required from Salman. Instead He decided to go in and character assassinate all non-Mahek supporters, without even having proper logic which resulted a super boring, highly manipulative and depressing episode.

Housemates already have doubts about Salman's involvement in the show and now they have seen it too. So in a state like this if mahek goes back to the house it will confirm their doubts and automatically lead them to more depression and negative behavior. And what a better way to show Mahek more positive and clear her way to the trophyπŸ˜‰  I will not blame the housemates that time for their depression upon realization that they have being thru hell constantly for an already decided show.

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Well until last season bigg boss was controlling and manipulating the game. However this season, hosts seems to have more authority and privileges than bigg boss. Rather than BB punishing housemates, its the host who is making decisions on his own and talking about why his mother does not watch the show.

It was bit fair earlier but now it is evident that viewers are being fooled.

Sameer was never clear cut winner. He was decent and was liked by many but shweta was way popular and liked by the masses.

Its not just juhi where voting lines are closed. They are favoring other 3 too. And most likely they want to introduce a twist in the game hence voting lines are closed.

About PM, well she deserved to part of WC poll. I am sure she would have got more votes than anyone. In her return, she was a guest and had difficult time getting sid to genuinely accept his mistake. I know she was at fault too.

pm lost her chance by herself 
dont blame bb or mc  for it 
pls her popularity declined alot because she is of a one track mind
nothing new abt her anymore 

forme  sameer was the winner , and bakjtiyaar but vindu won !
they r favoring sky the most 
after everything now he got scolded !
also last season salman did intervene when dolly went mental !
where was the backlash then
n u cant deny this season has been infinitely worse than last !

most importantly salman is under contract 
he talks according to a script !!!
u dont know the what his contract entiltles
so according to ones favs , we can claim bias ! 
most importantly go on bb site
mahek has surpasses pm , sky and everyone in popularty 
whether u like her or not 
u cant deny she has a fan base
amar doesnt do anything in the show either but he is still there 
ppl still support him ! 

n plsu sky choose to give mahek that importance
if he would have used his brain 
he shoud have never picked on her !
she is not someone who would take it lying down
sky is to be blamed for her fan base !!

sid even has a fan base because of sky , juhi n sunny !! 

what do u have to say about skys gf tweeting sha1 here
that salman went in to the house because of her connection and not maheks ! 

Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great points Mod. But I still feel she wont win... its between Sid and Imaan Dharam naari Juhi.
Jun786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkfreud

You should have been cursing long ago. Her entry has already been confirmed.

BIG BOSS5 WINNER : MAHEK CHAHEL 
BB PRODUCER DIRECTOR SCREENPLAY : SALLU MIYA.

On 7TH jAN when Mahek is announced the winner the 12 monkeys ...sorry contestants or should i say fools, who entered the show in the first place should  join hands and sing:

Khaaya Piya Kuch Nahin, Batli Phoda Baara Aana.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jun786

BIG BOSS5 WINNER : MAHEK CHAHEL 
BB PRODUCER DIRECTOR SCREENPLAY : SALLU MIYA.

On 7TH jAN when Mahek is announced the winner the 12 monkeys ...sorry contestants or should i say fools, who entered the show in the first place should  join hands and sing:

Khaaya Piya Kuch Nahin, Batli Phoda Baara Aana.

HAHAH  BANG ON...  We can also say :    

Khaaya Piya Kuch Nahin,INSULT karvai Jamm ke🀣
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh why can't people just accept the fact that if Mehak wins it, it's not because of Salman but her own fans.So how should Salman prove that he isn't involved.. by making someone else the winner?... while the demand for Mehak's re-entry is huge? now THAT would be unfair.
Jun786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Sigh why can't people just accept the fact that if Mehak wins it, it's not because of Salman but her own fans.So how should Salman prove that he isn't involved.. by making someone else the winner?... while the demand for Mehak's re-entry is huge? now THAT would be unfair.

Then why was she removed in the first place???????
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Jun786

Then why was she removed in the first place???????

This can never be answered..All logics are defied here

Mahek fan following huge- but she gets eliminated due to low vote count..πŸ˜•

Mahek exit was planned- but maheks entry isnt planned πŸ˜•

how convenient πŸ˜† suits them
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
simbul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? πŸ˜•

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.πŸ˜‰

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. πŸ˜•

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. πŸ˜ƒ

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. πŸ˜›

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! πŸ₯±  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? πŸ˜‰

i guess actually im sure dat u have copied this from facebook and u remind me of pooja bedi again :P