MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? πŸ˜•

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.πŸ˜‰

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. πŸ˜•

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. πŸ˜ƒ

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. πŸ˜›

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! πŸ₯±  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? πŸ˜‰

Very well said !!! I do not understand the neeed of bringing any eliminated contestant back on the show..that too Mahek.. if she comes even I'm sure she is winning this season for all the reasons mentioned brilliantly above !!!
Viewbie Note:

@ shonamona and small_boss5

Please calm down and stop attacking each other. Live and let live. There is no need for you guys to pass personal comments on each other or any other members. Just talk on the topic. Thanks.

BB5 Dev Team
Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm waiting for the new bhai behen jodi to band bajao the old bhai behen jodi. Kya script hai!! Not missing Manmohan Desai anymore. πŸ˜³ What fun!! πŸ€”

Now that is interesting . Sid toh Salmaan ko bhi bhaijaan bulata hain aur Mehak ko behan maanta hain 😳  Toh iska matlab Sallu and Mehak bhai-behan ? πŸ˜•

I think whole Band Bajao theme will be flop after sallu already gave an earful to all housemates. 😳

Lets see when we get to see WC...the reaction would be fun ! I am sure some of these housemates will speak up against Channel once the show is over πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? πŸ˜•

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.πŸ˜‰

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. πŸ˜•

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. πŸ˜ƒ

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably  she got good votes. But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. πŸ˜›

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! πŸ₯±  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? πŸ˜‰
she should have been evicted when she pushed mandy... no question of her coming back in to the show.. her fights with sky was FAKE and created for the public.. i found her very foolish and talktive who bitches behind everyone's back..

Though PM do have some flaws i found PM as one of the deserving and honest candidate to win BB.. there is no doubt that this year's BB is unfair game.. When everyone is sleeping PM was thrown out!!! that itself shows they were just waiting for her to do something to take her out to make FAKE Mahek the winner.. BHAI POWER..

all the contestatnts in this BB show should protest and file case against BB.. esp PM who suffered mentally and physcially .. and close down this kind of stupid shows..
@moderator

its big boss 
when has it ever been fair ?
last season sameer was the clear cut winner
but soap queen won !
i wouldnt be suprised if skys gf used her special connections with salman :)
also the second time juhi gets nominated n voting lines are closed 
fishy much ?
Mahek n sid are the only two who deserve to win
pm lost her charm n tht was evident in her second entry !!
she had time to rethink her game but she disappointed her fans !!
i fail to be believe how sid is a changed man .. he have just changed his party , he is still the same.. well comming back to the topic great post moderator  😊 .. if the criteria of public demand is forums and polls why dont bigg boss evict the contestants on the same .. why do they ask people to spend their hard earn money on sms ? as for wildcard why other contestants were not included no pm no shardha cuz then mehak will have some compitition ..  for me the most deserving contestant for wild card is PM cuz she was not voted out by public unlike other and the same rage was there to bring her back but nobody listened .. where was public demand then ?
Mod Ji

I always appreciate your post. Your post was and is always unbiased and you express everything very logically.

Hats off to you.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

DO you really think that voting is fair? THen why no PM in the voting. Only Mahek, Sonali.

Because they know that PM has more supporter and she will win over Mahek.
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

good points

agree with all of them

this season is a lost cause if mehak wins the show then pooja bedia and sky should file for a case against the fraud done by salman and BB and better close this stupid show now

this season is the worst of all the seasons no creativity in tasks and as well as choosing the contestnts

PM is a nut case but she is 1000 times better than chamchis and bedias and she is the only one who was popular than any one until she got kicked out

next season contestants of big boss
because in thier right mind will not come as contestants

salman's mother
salman's bro's (arbaaz and sohail) and thier biwis
salman's sisters and thier husbands
and salmans friends
and salman's exes (as villians)
and please do not miss out vivek oberoi (who will be bending before him and people can abuse him left and right)

ROFL. very good point. And also bring Salman's two ex Ash and Katerina and zerin may be.
BrilliantπŸ‘πŸΌI doubt she would be getting back ... bu... t if she does she must win πŸ˜† the aw so nice nari !!! πŸ€¬ πŸ€“