India-Forums

written/videa updater final list (Page 5)

AngelicDesires IF-Sizzlerz
AngelicDesires
AngelicDesires

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i can do the rest... no issues at all... :)

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I can volunteer to do updates/back-up on any weekdays thats needed!
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
So this is what I am assuming after reading the previous comments! Let me know so I can change the final list on first page! 

sparksjule mon/wed

princess 163 Tuesdays

jasminedayal thurs to sunday

princess163 you can be the back up!

Edited by -Komal - 05 January 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
sure!
I also wanted to ask, when does the back-up updater come in? I mean, how long should the one wait to update,since some updaters might not be from India and hence there would be a difference in the time zones
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

sure!
I also wanted to ask, when does the back-up updater come in? I mean, how long should the one wait to update,since some updaters might not be from India and hence there would be a difference in the time zones

Usually the regular updater pms when they aren't able to update for a particular day...or give the updater couple hours because of the time difference it's hard for the updates to be up right away!

By the way would like to do tuesdays if possible, i am giving it another thought since my Uni is starting in a week and i doubt i'll be able to update till my night which is going to be the next morning in india!

Edited by -Komal - 05 January 2012 at 8:42pm
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
sure!
I can take up Tuesdays.
I would avoid Weekends n Monday Coz I update for another show then! I would request you to do it(maybe you could put yourself as a back-up for Tuesday) for the time being and as your uni starts, just shoot me a pmSmile
For now, you can make changes to the list thats with Gagan n the list on the first page!

Also, the updates seem to be slightly delayed even for updaters from IndiaConfused
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I'lll put myself for back on tuesday! And the rest will same as i posted above! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Dena Saath Mera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index