Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

MB said na..its on-off relation between leads...now Nidhi will try to come near him and he will say-i have moved on to 'HOUSE ISSUE"...πŸ˜†

but at the end..they will meet...

THANKYOU CV...πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

omg he was the jealous lover totally πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

😍😍😍😍😍
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

MB said na..its on-off relation between leads...now Nidhi will try to come near him and he will say-i have moved on to 'HOUSE ISSUE"...πŸ˜†

but at the end..they will meet...

THANKYOU CV...πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

ya at then end they'll hold hands n sail off into the sunset...together...yayyayyaa...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: yanks28

ya at then end they'll hold hands n sail off into the sunset...together...yayyayyaa...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

after 500 episodesπŸ˜†
rabzonedge thumbnail

we all will wtch that episode for sure...many are leaving show now...but CV we promise we will watch the end...you can continue with your process of falling in LOVE..the FAMOUS KTLK way...πŸ‘πŸ€£

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

next nidhi will say,...he has moved on is in love with someone/something else, THE big HouseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

we all will wtch that episode for sure...many are leaving show now...but CV we promise we will watch the end...you can continue with your process of falling in LOVE..the FAMOUS KTLK way...πŸ‘πŸ€£

lets hope they even agree to hold hands in the end...u know...they're modest 😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing , the moment they show dumbness and when audience decide to ditch this, they show hope , wow 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
currently i can only see rohan and armaan the only hopes for bringing a little bit charm again in the story
thanks for sharing
promo is good
eagerly waiting for rohan's steps
rabzonedge thumbnail

lets hope they even agree to hold hands in the end...u know...they're modest 😳

ohh i have hope..Ashu singing and dancing 'ZARA ZARA SA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME..."and Nidi putting her pulp of fingers on his pulse and saying 'its beating fast..as the show has been for 60 episodes...πŸ˜†