EHMMBH Written Update 19|12 *Chumma chumma de de*

Posted: 12 years ago
Bonjour friends! πŸ˜‰

Episode begins with Dadaji shouting Jeevika's name. She is shocked and turns back to see an angry old man πŸ˜‰ standing right next to her. He looks at the plate of food, then at Virat and finally his gaze lands of Jeevika. He asks sternly "Who asked you to give food to Virat?" Poor Jeevika is stammering while talking and replies "Nobody, but Virat didn't have Virat, so I thought..." But Dadaji tells her she does not need to think πŸ˜² He reminds her that the hours of lunch are over. Dadaji reminds Jeevika that she has to follow certain rules of the house and everyone ought to follow them. No one is excused when it comes to rules not himself nor her. Everyday food is served at sharp 1pm not before or after. He concludes that it's her first day but the sooner she understands these rules, the better for her. He further asks the servant to take the tray of food from Jeevika's hand. All this while, Virat is smiling while Jeevika is still shocked. When angry old man disappears, Virat tells Jeevika he always knew this was going to happen and this was her first day's first blow, but she should relax this is the everyday timetable of the house. Virat assures her that he already grabbed some pizza from outside with a smirk and a whistle too πŸ˜† and asks her not to anyone about it. In that time, Viren too gets there and inquires what Virat is doing with meri biwi? that she becames  πŸ˜† Virat explains that his sweet sister-in-law brought lunch for him πŸ˜ƒ Viren jumps and assures if nobody saw her bring it? But Virat confirms that no one special, just sakshaat Dadaji saw her πŸ˜† Virat tells Jeevika that the person who ordered the pizza for him is none other than Viren. Viren smiles and Virat adds that whenever he misses the lunch/dinner at home, Viren orders delicious food for him just-in-time!

Viren and Virat have a little talk and Viren tells Jeevika, now that her mood is fine, he wants to talk to her and they should go to their room πŸ˜³ Jeevika blushes and they're about to leave when Virat stops Viren and naughtily asks what does he want to say that cannot be said in his presence? Virika blush πŸ˜‰ and Jeevika leaves. As soon as she leaves, Viren punches Virat on the stomach πŸ˜† and he leaves too. Meanwhile in the corridor, Jeevika is still haunted by Dadaji words regarding the rules of house; she is stressed and says to herself, before when Dadaji scolded anyone, he did it out of love for them, and she never felt weird about it, but today it felt different and she didn't like it, since Dadaji stopped his own grandson that even from having food. Her thoughts are distracted when her phone rings and it's Maanvi on the other line. Who asks for "Mrs. Jeevika Vaddhera?" They smile and Maanvi tells her how there was a man at the mandir lying down hurt but no one was ready to help him. But she was there to help, so she took him to the hospital and also prayed to God to treat him soon. She finishes talking but Jeevika is silent. Maanvi asks if Mugambo Dadaji or Hitler Bua is around? Jeevika denies but tells her she is missing her and their family. Maanvi adds that she too misses her and everytime she feels like crying, she stops herself thinking her sister is happy with an amazing husband, and amazing family, so what is Maanvi is not with her? Whether Jeevika lives anywhere in the world, she will always be happy even if she forgets Maanvi. But Jeevika cries and says she can never forget Maanvi! Both of them cry, but Maanvi tells Jeevika that they don't need to cry but she should always keep laughing and smiling πŸ˜ƒ (they have a cute conversation)

Viren, on the other hand is excited to finally spend sometime with his wife. He opens the room door like a hero but his hopes die when he seems all the Vaddhera women seated in his room. Viren inquires what they were doing in his bedroom? πŸ˜‰ and Swamini replies if they cannot enter his room now that he is married? The women laugh and tell Viren that both Virika should get ready since they are going to some mandir.
Everyone leaves expect Chachi, who tells Viren to accompany her since she has a little work with him πŸ˜‰ Viren is all shattered πŸ€£ and repeats 'kaam? Mujse? Mujse kya kaam hai?' but she forces him to come with her. Viren finds a good excuse and tells her to go ahead, he will join her in two minutes, she still insists on him coming along, but he promises in two minutes.  She leaves. And whoop! Viren begins staring at Jeevika who is looking down; he starts getting closer and closer, but overhears Chachi screaming his name. He responds and Jeevika smirks πŸ˜‰. So he is about to leave when he stops near the door, turns in style πŸ˜† and starts walking towards Jeevika. She slowly says "Chachi-ji" and Viren goes back πŸ˜†

In Rishikesh, Dabbu has become a cop and asks Maanvi if medicine for her is to eat or decorate in her room? She is irritated and he continues that if she doesn't eat her medicine in time how will she get better? And if she doesn't have it then he will break her promi... Maanvi screams "Ei!" Why do you keep blackmailing me huh? Go get water I'll eat" He brings the water and Maanvi plays smart, by excusing each and every medicine and she doesn't cough so no medicine, she doesn't have flu so no medicine. Dabbu first agrees with her but then tells her if she is crazy? She "has" to eat the medicine otherwise he will really tell Jeevika! She eats them quietly.

The family has just returned from the mandir, when Swamini tells Viren that he had to wear a sweater, and results is his countless sneezes and the cold. The entire family is worried for him and Swamini takes him inside for medication. Jeevika is happy seeing them concerned. In the room, they force him to sleep straight and he still keep sneezing. They give him more clothes to wear. They leave and tell Jeevika to sit here and take care of him. As they leave, Viren gets up and thanks God that the first time this cold came in the right time, at least they got time to spend together. Jeevika is confused and tells him the entire day they were together, from home to mandir, then what does he mean? Viren tells her that what he meant was together alone. Jeevika feels shy. Viren holds Jeevika and brings her closer to kiss her. Bad luck since he sneezes and keeps sneezing. Jeevika becomes all innocent-faced and keeps chanting God bless you πŸ˜† At last, he stops sneezing and once again comes close to KISS her but AGAIN something knocks on the door. Viren is really irritated and asks "ab kaun hai yaar" it's Swamini, she asks him to do the steaming. Again and again. But he still sneezes and Jeevika is about to say God bless.. πŸ˜† but she stops seeing Swamini bua. Bua tells Jeevika that the cold spreads really easily and Jeevika should stay away from Viren otherwise she will get infected too πŸ˜² Viren's facial expression was worth a million dollars! 

At night, in Virika's bedroom, both of them are not facing one another. Ie: sleeping on the other direction but are awake. Jeevika is smiling. Viren turns to get a glimpse of her and then comes to closer to her. But just when he is about to touch her, he sneezes πŸ˜† NOW he is really frustrated and says this cold has becomes a big problem. Jeevika is still smiling. But our Punjabi muda does not give up and once again comes closer, Jeevika can feel it, but he sneezes. He gives up and turns back to his normal position with a sad face. πŸ€£

Precap- Swamini and Jeevika walking down the staircase, Swamini is explaining to Jeevika, the customs of the family. Jeevika's phone rings and she says in Mannu and straight answers the call. Swamini is disturbed. Maanvi tells Jeevika she is making Paalak Paneer. Jeevika tells her the recipe and Swamini waits.
After the call is done, Swamini continues but Jeevika phone rings once again and this time Swamini turns behind to see an embarassed and scared Jeevika.

Update done!
*ihateguests*
Lubbb you all πŸ€—
Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago
thank you for the update⭐️

Naila

Thanks for the update so far! Looking forward to the rest.

BTW, dont u just love uninvited guests???? πŸ˜•
AWWW Viren and Jeevika is so sweeet!!! Viren will give me diabetes one day. He will make me die in a cuteness heart overload...LOL. I miss Maanvi and Jeevika scenes :( Please continue sooon!! Cant wait!! Edited by riddhimarmaan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by junebuggy

Thanks for the update so far! Looking forward to the rest.

BTW, dont u just love uninvited guests???? πŸ˜•

Uhhh NO!
I never end up doing the things I had planned to- like today, writing the update πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Predator-

Uhhh NO!
I never end up doing the things I had planned to- like today, writing the update πŸ˜•

LOL thats the nature of Life...isn't it??? LOL
Edited by riddhimarmaan - 12 years ago
Thanks Sonia for beautiful update
thanks for the update!! =) bechara VIren...doesnt even get a moment alone with is wife...first all the Vadera kabab mein hadis...and then his cold...lol...thanks again
JAZ
Originally posted by -Predator-

Uhhh NO!
I never end up doing the things I had planned to- like today, writing the updateπŸ˜•

I totally understand you!! There are the pleasant surprise type of guests and then there are the unpleasant surprise type of guests. I hv guests coming on xmas eve, and guess what category they fall in to?? πŸ˜•

BTW, thanx for the rest of the update! :) Bechara Viren... ALL he wants to do is be alone with his wife... is that too much to ask??? πŸ˜† Loving all the kabab me haddi moments and KT's expressions. Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago

Thanks for the update...