~ArSha- The couple with Scintillating Chemistry~ ~

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Humare Bhagwanjee for Gifting us with ArSha 😃😳 !!!!!!

Without them we wouldnt have understood the Real meaning of Passion , Love❤️ , Friendship😳 and Bonding😃  !!!!!!
They are the most beautiful and Ecstatic couple  I have ever seen 😍 . They make me wonder "IS THIS CHEMISTRY ACTUALLY POSSIBLE " , is this Humanly attainable ???

They are like Angels 😳!!!!! Who express their Heartfelt emotions and feeling through their Move and grace😍❤️ . They are like that one beam of Beauty surrounded by this world of Darkness .

my Words cant define their Dance . Only one word can define their Dance and that is they themselves 

ArSha ❤️❤️❤️!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Image credits - KriYansh - 2 worlds 1 dream creations 😊 )

Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
nice post
and really they are like angels who spread happiness in our life through there dance, romance
love you arsha
and thanku god for a lovely gift
awesome post MAHI...
and yes...they are meajical...there acting is meajical..their dance is meajical and their CHEMISTRY...no adjectives left for it..!!!
yup they are the most cute,hot romantic amazing mindblowing mesmerizing couple of the telly world.they are just magical😍
OMG mahi ekdm sahi likha without arsha dere is no kriyansh no dil no hum...dy r d 1st couple 4 whom m here in a forum..ive watchd many daily soaps n jodis bt arsha is far beyond..dy create deir own world
nice post and yeah they r the most
cutest,hotest,passionate couple
they r the most cute couple...
Superb post dear. Arsha is the best onscreen as well as offscreen (hopefully) couple. No one can matchup with their sizzling chemistry.
awesome post..arsha is cute,hot,amazing,sizzling...oh my god this list never ends...😊
Well said dii..!! They are angels...!!!