TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl

Well Looks like Meena will follow sandhya once she is kicked out , and once she finds that , she will use this Jail thing only to bring sandhya education out , since Sandhya got some knowledge about Rules, she will try thinking when rest of the family is panicking and wat proof do one need at that time 

Just my thinking 

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YUP from now SANDHYA wud b the biggest enemy of meena and she will leave no stone un-turned to make sandhya fall in the eyes of Bhabho so that she cud again get entry in the house by the way bhabho wud b super mad on meena when she wud b filing complaint against her...
TitansFan thumbnail
lets see this , but today one was good yaar 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup such a power packed performance by NEELU and super dialouges 👏👏
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel Sandhya would request Bhabho this time to forgive Meena as she would feel guilty for Meena and her intention was to just find out the truth and not throwing Meena out of the house.
TitansFan thumbnail
she wont be given chance bharti , and more over loved the tone and balanced act of Neelu when she said, Wipe ur tears man that was wooowww
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Epi was awesome...i totally didnt expect Bhabo to slap Meena...and that danda scene..omg...it gave me the shivers ...and u are right di...Meena wont know anything about laws and ipc...she must have picked it up from Sandhya..
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I feel there's a reason for Meena being kicked out.

Meena will be free from the regular household chores of the Rathi house & she'll be able to follow Sandy without Bhabo's interference 😆

This is how Sandy's education track will start & Suraj will support her dreams 😃
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree .. Meena will do anything now to get back at Sandhya .. let's see how she'll expose