Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Journey of being together - Phir Kabhi !!! (Page 3)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Nice post...Gohem  were cute...Embarrassed
Thank you Gohem 123 !!! Yeah they looked really cute when they were playing !!! Ahem looked so cute defending Gopi near Koki Smile

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
very well written analysis navya... loved it...

he was concerned and said phir kabhi,,, but he couldn't ignore her request and obliged her... and they looked so perfect like a married  couple on the bed...

today Ahem came out to defend Gopi  in front of his mom even though the reason was her for him being late... and this is one  major and notable change in his attitude ...

right now gopi is flying high in her dreams... i think later on she will be shattered once again by ahem's statements... Ahem is not the person who can think 1+1 = 2... he needs someone to push him in that direction where he realises his own feelings for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyabsree07

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis navyab , he is moving forward in their relationship at a snails pace but the thing I feared the most I saw happening today she is falling in love with him all over again , today she believes he feels sumthing for her , its gonna be heartbreaking to see this . He is nowhere near to recognising wot he is feeling for her .I just hope she starts to calm down and realize she has misunderstood him before which only lead to her being hurt.
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

very well written analysis navya... loved it...

he was concerned and said phir kabhi,,, but he couldn't ignore her request and obliged her... and they looked so perfect like a married  couple on the bed...

today Ahem came out to defend Gopi  in front of his mom even though the reason was her for him being late... and this is one  major and notable change in his attitude ...

right now gopi is flying high in her dreams... i think later on she will be shattered once again by ahem's statements... Ahem is not the person who can think 1+1 = 2... he needs someone to push him in that direction where he realises his own feelings for her...
Thank you munni !!!! Ahem is no where close to even knowing it for himself...so we are not sure if he will fall in love ...so with Gopi getting her hopes high it is going to hurt her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Nice analysis navyab , he is moving forward in their relationship at a snails pace but the thing I feared the most I saw happening today she is falling in love with him all over again , today she believes he feels sumthing for her , its gonna be heartbreaking to see this . He is nowhere near to recognising wot he is feeling for her .I just hope she starts to calm down and realize she has misunderstood him before which only lead to her being hurt.
Thanks Taniks...we do not know if Ahem is in love but with his care & concern she thinks he feels something for her...she is getting her hopes high ...so will she go thru the same hurt once again is what we will have to wait & watch. Last time she had mentioned that she will not be able to take it once more, so will it break her completely !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadtaniks

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Great analysis once again navya! Thumbs Up I always look forward to reading your take on the epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
great analysis navyab!!

Yes ahem was great today in caring for gopi and trying to make her happy without even knowing why he wants to see her happy himself. I also loved the fact that he took the blame on himself and didn't really agree with gopi when she said that he is sorry because of her. He is turning into a good husband here and he will be great as soon as he knows himself that he loves her

Go to top