Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful analysis navya...
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post...ahem and gopi were cute together...the way he pulled the blanket over gopi...it  was just natural for him...if and when the time comes for him to analyse his behaviour, thats when the trouble will start...until then im going to enjoy all the cute scenes we can get...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

wonderful analysis navya...

Thanks Sks !!!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

lovely post...ahem and gopi were cute together...the way he pulled the blanket over gopi...it  was just natural for him...if and when the time comes for him to analyse his behaviour, thats when the trouble will start...until then im going to enjoy all the cute scenes we can get...

Yeah lets enjoy the time they spend together...& when the time comes for Ahem to work hard...Im sure all of us will also enjoy it 2 😉
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...Gohem  were cute...😳
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Nice post...Gohem  were cute...😳

Thank you Gohem 123 !!! Yeah they looked really cute when they were playing !!! Ahem looked so cute defending Gopi near Koki 😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very well written analysis navya... loved it...

he was concerned and said phir kabhi,,, but he couldn't ignore her request and obliged her... and they looked so perfect like a married  couple on the bed...

today Ahem came out to defend Gopi  in front of his mom even though the reason was her for him being late... and this is one  major and notable change in his attitude ...

right now gopi is flying high in her dreams... i think later on she will be shattered once again by ahem's statements... Ahem is not the person who can think 1+1 = 2... he needs someone to push him in that direction where he realises his own feelings for her...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis navyab , he is moving forward in their relationship at a snails pace but the thing I feared the most I saw happening today she is falling in love with him all over again , today she believes he feels sumthing for her , its gonna be heartbreaking to see this . He is nowhere near to recognising wot he is feeling for her .I just hope she starts to calm down and realize she has misunderstood him before which only lead to her being hurt.
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

very well written analysis navya... loved it...

he was concerned and said phir kabhi,,, but he couldn't ignore her request and obliged her... and they looked so perfect like a married  couple on the bed...

today Ahem came out to defend Gopi  in front of his mom even though the reason was her for him being late... and this is one  major and notable change in his attitude ...

right now gopi is flying high in her dreams... i think later on she will be shattered once again by ahem's statements... Ahem is not the person who can think 1+1 = 2... he needs someone to push him in that direction where he realises his own feelings for her...

Thank you munni !!!! Ahem is no where close to even knowing it for himself...so we are not sure if he will fall in love ...so with Gopi getting her hopes high it is going to hurt her...
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Nice analysis navyab , he is moving forward in their relationship at a snails pace but the thing I feared the most I saw happening today she is falling in love with him all over again , today she believes he feels sumthing for her , its gonna be heartbreaking to see this . He is nowhere near to recognising wot he is feeling for her .I just hope she starts to calm down and realize she has misunderstood him before which only lead to her being hurt.

Thanks Taniks...we do not know if Ahem is in love but with his care & concern she thinks he feels something for her...she is getting her hopes high ...so will she go thru the same hurt once again is what we will have to wait & watch. Last time she had mentioned that she will not be able to take it once more, so will it break her completely !!!