Cvs this is unfair...:(

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
kya ho raha hai show mein  its really unfair Cvs we fans are shouting plzzz give us more n more Rajpreet scenes in turn we are getting simi and rajbeer...😑
we jus want onlyyy onlyyy Rajpreet...We want Rajbeer bahut bahut jyada baate kare lekin sirf Preeto se...We want Rajbeer to fight may be for any reason only to help Preeto plzzz avoid Rajbeer and simi scenes...jus give us more Rajpreet scenes watever may be track...😭 
plz end Simi track jus not loving it anymore...πŸ˜”

Everyone here Share ur Views...Do Comment and Like...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha yaar Sneha, I am also getting disturbed with RB-Simi track..😑
 Aur upar se RB ka itna bhari dialogues 😭.
 I want him to say those only to Preeto not to anyone else ..
I hope Jaldi CV's jaldi katam karenge ye RB -Simi ka track..

Jab Simi America mein tha tab tho itna yaad nahi kiya ab kyun itne bhari dialogues yaar RB πŸ˜‘

snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

Ha yaar Sneha, I am also getting disturbed with RB-Simi track..😑

Aur upar se RB ka itna bhari dialogues 😭.
 I want him to say those only to Preeto not to anyone else ..
I hope Jaldi CV's jaldi katam karenge ye RB -Simi ka track..

Jab Simi America mein tha tab tho itna yaad nahi kiya ab kyun itne bhari dialogues yaar RB πŸ˜‘

yeh simi is irritating these days its better she goes back to America...even becoz of simi track iam missing dhruv also...😭
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sneha do not upset

If Rajbeer marries Simran under unknown circustances  in the story I won't be surprised?????😲There is a possibilities, Even Rajbeer may be helpness
πŸ˜”
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

sneha do not upset

If Rajbeer marries Simran under unknown circustances  in the story I won't be surprised?????😲There is a possibilities, Even Rajbeer may be helpness
πŸ˜”

i will stop watching the show if that happens anasuya..😭
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

even i was gonna make a topic on this. ye cvs pathaa nahi hamey itnaa kyun irritate kar rahey hain. Why do they always cut the rajpreet scene in between aur simran ko beech mein tapkaa dethey hain. This is why i hate to see rb simran scenes because they show their scenes at the cost of cutting rajpreet scenes.Manali bbus trip mein bhi aisaa hi hua thaa simran aakey preeto ki jagaa bait gayi. Kitnaa achaa scene chal rahaa thaa rajpreet kaa, i was just waiting to see a sweet rajpreet scene while he drops preeto home, lekin beechmein hee rb ko simran ki gaadi dikh gayi, that was  just so annoying, aur phir preeto to scene sey gaayab ho gayi uff itnaa gussaa aa rahaa hai cvs par. Aaaj kal to rajpreet sirf blink and miss scenes mein dikhtey hain aur rb-- simran key scenes ko itney detailing mein dikhaathey hain 😑😑😑

Edited by host - 12 years ago
Angleicq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RB looked sad when Preeto said she will have work from home ...

why

why

why

😑😑😑😑

rajeswari_rc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just don't get it ..watz wrong with the cvs...?? we take our valuable time out just to watch this serial preeto..we r its ardent admirers...y don't the cvs listen to us inspite of so much urging... they r continuously upto separating rajpreet...humlogo ko to rajpreet scenes aisehi kam dekhne ko miltey the..now evn the unit has been closed...i just wrote in one of my posts today morning.." its fine tht cvs r showing that preeto is nw going to the camp fr wrk bt don't u guys think thy can atleast show smoe scenes of the camp too...there,rajbeer nd preeto can be shown alone...no simmi,no family atlst thy can talk..so the cvs can surely show thm spending time together.. we also have friends in our wrk places,offices..nd we often spend time with them...with due respect to the cvs i would still like to ask  y can't the cvs be a liitle thoughtful ?? ..😲.."   inpite of our requests thy r just ignoring our views..  thy even stopped the camp part.. nd continuously thy r showing rajbeer nd simi scenes...watz this!! we r not interested in rajsimi scenes..frndship dikhane tak to thik hai..par abhi its becoming too boring as the scenes r being dragged too much.. nd these things are being reflected in the trp of the show also...  plzz cvs,its an earnest request... chng d track fr the betterment of the show...😑 sorry guys if i said somethng wrng..bt blv me,i remain so busy throughout the day in my wrk..still i try to take out sm time to watch this show..nd see watz the cvs r continuing..kuch had tak to thik tha..we waited fr weeks but now it has been a long time tht we dnt get to see rajpreet scenes...one fine evening,i was surfing net,,thn i suddenly started watching this show on youtube..i liked it soo much tht i watched all the months previous episodes on you tube and came to know about this show..nd now i try to follow it on tv..its nt always possible fr me to take out time at 8.30pm..but still i try to do..but im really not happy with the track currently on air...😭
--Saina-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeswari_rc

i just don't get it ..watz wrong with the cvs...?? we take our valuable time out just to watch this serial preeto..we r its ardent admirers...y don't the cvs listen to us inspite of so much urging... they r continuously upto separating rajpreet...humlogo ko to rajpreet scenes aisehi kam dekhne ko miltey the..now evn the unit has been closed...i just wrote in one of my posts today morning.." its fine tht cvs r showing that preeto is nw going to the camp fr wrk bt don't u guys think thy can atleast show smoe scenes of the camp too...there,rajbeer nd preeto can be shown alone...no simmi,no family atlst thy can talk..so the cvs can surely show thm spending time together.. we also have friends in our wrk places,offices..nd we often spend time with them...with due respect to the cvs i would still like to ask  y can't the cvs be a liitle thoughtful ?? ..😲.."   inpite of our requests thy r just ignoring our views..  thy even stopped the camp part.. nd continuously thy r showing rajbeer nd simi scenes...watz this!! we r not interested in rajsimi scenes..frndship dikhane tak to thik hai..par abhi its becoming too boring as the scenes r being dragged too much.. nd these things are being reflected in the trp of the show also...  plzz cvs,its an earnest request... chng d track fr the betterment of the show...😑 sorry guys if i said somethng wrng..bt blv me,i remain so busy throughout the day in my wrk..still i try to take out sm time to watch this show..nd see watz the cvs r continuing..kuch had tak to thik tha..we waited fr weeks but now it has been a long time tht we dnt get to see rajpreet scenes...one fine evening,i was surfing net,,thn i suddenly started watching this show on youtube..i liked it soo much tht i watched all the months previous episodes on you tube and came to know about this show..nd now i try to follow it on tv..its nt always possible fr me to take out time at 8.30pm..but still i try to do..but im really not happy with the track currently on air...😭

I agree yaar Rajeshwari...Even I was surfing net and by chance saw one of Rajpreet's episode...Same day I watched all the previous episodes and preeto ke comic timing, Rajpreet ke nok jhok aur uske chemistry is what made me hook ..Now Ye simi beech mein aayi tho it is hard to bear for diehard Rajpreet fans πŸ˜­
--Saina-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: host

even i was gonna make a topic on this. ye cvs pathaa nahi hamey itnaa kyun irritate kar rahey hain. Why do they always cut the rajpreet scene in between aur simran ko beech mein tapkaa dethey hain. This is why i hate to see rb simran scenes because they show their scenes at the cost of cutting rajpreet scenes.Manali bbus trip mein bhi aisaa hi hua thaa simran aakey preeto ki jagaa bait gayi. Kitnaa achaa scene chal rahaa thaa rajpreet kaa, i was just waiting to see a sweet rajpreet scene while he drops preeto home, lekin beechmein hee rb ko simran ki gaadi dikh gayi, that was  just so annoying, aur phir preeto to scene sey gaayab ho gayi uff itnaa gussaa aa rahaa hai cvs par. Aaaj kal to rajpreet sirf blink and miss scenes mein dikhtey hain aur rb-- simran key scenes ko itney detailing mein dikhaathey hain 😑😑😑

I also do not like the fact that they cut Rajpreet scenes and Miss Sim Card  beech mein aa jati hai πŸ˜‘