UV's haan nai tu:p - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

I KNWWW it almossttt killleddd meee😆
uufff his voice its roaming in ma earrrss HAN NAI TU HAN NAI TU HAN NAI TU😲

Arhaina
yup itz so true... His awesomeness... Is haunting us no?
Originally posted by Gunseerat

Arhaina
yup itz so true... His awesomeness... Is haunting us no?

yyyaaa KUCH KUCH HOTTA HAI ahahaha noo buhat kuchh actuallyy😉

UV ka han nai tu:p

ahahha aweee

lubbbddd d wayyy UV camee in manyataa n jay's room
n lyd on d bed ahaha shoo cuutte n muaahhh hawtiepiee lukkkd 
sho hawwwttt n uuff kitna handshsumm n charminngg muaah muaah
d way he said HAAN NAI TU was ahahaahah hillariousss
his voice n his expressionnnsss aahhh KILLLERRR

UV ROXXX
pleejjj cvs show him moreee n dun show dat akash
haan nai tu..

d epi was guuudd lykd jay n manyata scenesss
buh wna c moreee ov UV <3 prince handshum charminggg

jab donoo amney samney hongey volcano phateggaaa😆😉

khidki k pas udasss shakal banaa k hamain yad keri ho😳awwweee

I have seen many such posts on this forum where it is almost impossible to read smoothly and decipher them properly "for us less educated people around".. It is such a pain to go through. Why cant people write their thoughts in simple english so everyone can read and enjoy and participate. Even Hindi is somewhat ok. I request everyone to please communicate in plain english. Not in GERMAN or LATIN. Please. Thanks.

mayb he was buh nevvaa minnnddd he luvvvddd hherrr n m shuree he wotn eva b rude wit her or harsh...aakhir wo b rajwara hai YUVRAJ hai adat nai na pillows khaney ki😆😉so lil irritation is nah a big deal😃

yup dat ws jus hardly for a sec
maybe jus a swap of expressions...
Yup rajware toh woh bi hain...
And thodi bahuti nok jhok chalti h
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

I have seen many such posts on this forum where it is almost impossible to read smoothly and decipher them properly "for us less educated people around".. It is such a pain to go through. Why cant people write their thoughts in simple english so everyone can read and enjoy and participate. Even Hindi is somewhat ok. I request everyone to please communicate in plain english. Not in GERMAN or LATIN. Please. Thanks.

I havent written in ENGLISH plus urdu hindi😆
sorryyy if ur having problem with itgerman n latin😲
Originally posted by Gunseerat

yup dat ws jus hardly for a sec
maybe jus a swap of expressions...
Yup rajware toh woh bi hain...
And thodi bahuti nok jhok chalti h

ahahaah yyeaahhh trruuuee lubbbddd dat nok jhokkk😉👏
HES SUPA HAWTTT N HIS ACTING N HIS ROLE HIS DIALOGUES HIS EXPRESSIONS sab kucchhh ufff MINDBLOWWINGGG
Hey Arhaina.. I loved that entire sequence.. did you notice he  just casually mentioned their marriage twice.. he seemed to be looking fro some sort of reaction.. and her threatening to stuff him in the pillow.. OMG it was too much..😆😆.. Loved how he mimicked as well he was enjoying playing with her...
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hey Arhaina.. I loved that entire sequence.. did you notice he  just casually mentioned their marriage twice.. he seemed to be looking fro some sort of reaction.. and her threatening to stuff him in the pillow.. OMG it was too much..😆😆.. Loved how he mimicked as well he was enjoying playing with her...

hheeyy binnnyy siisss🤗   😃

ahahha yyaaa he wntd to c whether she'll burst at d marriage thing or nah😉buh she ignored it koi jawab nai dyyaaa😉aaahahah yaaa he was enjyoing playing wit her ahaha uskaaa dialogue b maarraa aj tu👏buh i cud c it today dat he cares for her d way he was suggesting her to accept tis lfie n all n b eassyyy

😆yyyaa buh i didnt lykddd d way she pushed ma hawtiepie outhaan nai tu

dont worry dear...this is just the beginning...this small cute nok-jhok make it more interesting...but my God Uday has great sense of humor...UFF Mahshahallah...what ADA man!!!!thank u CVs for giving us his version of "haa nai to"...I cant stop smiling at this...😳
m still laffing and the cockroaches (ehwww!!) in the precap!!