Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i haven't watch the episode yet but thats what i expected from unnati like she doesn't have any attitude in her if someone talks nicely to her she will talk back nicely as well. she is probably gonna be the first n last friend manyata will have in the rajmahal now cuz everyone is either scared or doesn't want to deal with her tanturms. unnati treats manatya as her friend not as a rajkumari so that also makes manatya a bit nice to her.
I really enjoyed the Manyata and Unnati bonding scene. It seemed very genuine from Unnati's side and these two have the potential of becoming very good friends. It's nice to see that there is someone in the house with whom Manyata can interact with peacefully!
Angelskiss thumbnail
We at last got to see the start of friendship between Unnati and Moniya... We were waiting for it for a while and CVs didn't disappoint us with their first scene. The scene was beautifully executed, I think Unnati is the one that will break Moniya's resistance to accept the family and change herself. The scene was hilarious, loved the way Moniya using her witty words corrects Unnati from calling her Manyata by calling Unnati Basanthi 😆  I am so looking forward to the scene where Moniya will learn that her new friend is prince Uday's lovely sister.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am glad they both bonded - atleast monia will have a friend in this strange place
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Unnati-Manyata scene was indeed heartwarming. 

Unnati will be M's ally in the palace. M is not being receptive to anybody else cause they are all telling her what to do..nobody is thinking from her POV. M is out of her comfort zone and finds herself in an alien territory..

Unnati empathized with M's situation and respected her wish to call her Monya thus earning a brownie point..I hope they bond a bit more before M comes to know Unnati is Uday's sister. 

It would be funny to see a scene where Manyata disses/complains about  Uday to his sister before she knows the truth.

Unnati must see the sparks between her new friend and her Dada who has the habit of dumping girls..How I would love to see her play cupid ðŸ˜³
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As expected, Unnati Manyata bond with each other. The scene was so cute!! Well its better  'Bhabi aur Nanand ' become frnds than enemies. ðŸ˜†

Thank God she has some frnd in the palace!! I wonder what will happen if she knows Unnati and Uday are siblings!!
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i knoww their scene was sooo good.. cant wait wen manyataa gets to know unnati is uday's sister.!!!!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, i was thinking that if you had to pick the "basanthi" between those two, it would be Manyata ðŸ˜† she's so talkative & fierce!  Although, I really like how even Unnati has the ability to perceive a situation or person & effectively respond and act.  Even if she isn't a born leader like Rajmata or UdayVeer - she definitely has a sharp brain and a caring/understanding personality.  I also feel like Unnati is a little lonely, and the way J responds to her really does hit a small nerve ... with Manyata as a friend, I think she will be a little more extroverted.
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They will be best friends for sure... Jay should watch out since that means uday will more likley stick to manyata as his sister will like her!!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The Basanti Line reminded me of Mukti and Prem 😭

It was sooo bittersweet