India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 (Page 9)

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
According 2 leap article purvi iz doctor.. I think she iz doing work as well as education...i think in second episode she say 2 sulochana only one chapter remainig... She studied.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Purvi needs to stay out of this, it is not her problem. They've definately made her an Archana clone, someone who interferes in others lives way too much. This is going to backfire on Purvi I just know it

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Poorvi was a child prodigy.She should be smarter than this and know better than to ask Archana of all people for advice D'ohEven after all these years, where following her heart gave her nothing but heartache she is still asking her daughter to do the same.How dumb is thatD'ohAnd Poorvi has inherited the poking nose habit from her motherPinch What is the need for her to meddle with Punni's life? She saw how her mother was treated by Manju,someone with even a bit of grey cells will just stay away instead of getting involved. This is will definitely backfire badlyErmm

Archana has suffered so much because of this folowing the heart policy .I am also a believer of follow the heart but you can't just ignore the mind all together .
The good answer should have been ,  keep a balance listen to your heart but also somewhat to your mind and don't do anything  to put yourself in harmsway ...
Archana still has not learnt her  lesson in life that being  an emotional fool does not always means doing  the right thing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 December 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Purvi needs to stay out of this, it is not her problem. They've definately made her an Archana clone, someone who interferes in others lives way too much. This is going to backfire on Purvi I just know it
She should have stayed out of it .At the most talk to Archana that she should may be tell Vinod but herself Poorvi should have stayed out of it ..This whole naatak she is doing with Mr . Malik will  surely backfire on her ...
I am getting tired how much trouble these Cvs will keep outting Archana into ..can't we ever see some peace in Archu's life ...just show us that she goes to work, enjoys her work , meets friends , goes out to wlks on her own and maybe has taken some night eduction course  to fullfill her wish of being educated .
I don't want  to see her getting involved in Maju's problems .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Thanks for the update di Hug

Episode doesn't sound interesting enough for me to watch it so I'll just comment based on the highlights.

I also did not like the episode . It was  confusing how a perfectly sweet girl like Punni just suddenly took such a drastic trun and how this boy is saying that he said no to Punni only to save his job ...On friday we were shown a totally different picture ...These guys think we are fools ...

I am very happy with the way things turned out with PunniApprove Classic case of karma coming back to bite in the a** LOL Manjusha took so much pleasure in ruining Archu's life, the first act of deceit we saw was conspiring with Ajit  to send a sweet, naive girl to a brothel to ruin her reputation and break her engagement.The list just got longer and longer as time passed.If she had a mother in law like Savita, she would have been dead by now but she got Sulo and as selfish and irritating as she is as a mother, as a mother in law she is a dream. No mother would forgive the woman who always had a part to play n destroying her daughter's life. The only way people like Manju will ever realize their mistakes is when something like this happensApprove

That is why they have put this track .. This is supposed to be karmic punishment for Manju for what she did to Sulochna nad Archana ..What i am afraid of is Vinod goigng crazy with anger and deciding to  move back with Sulochna with  his family ...
I am loving the  happy calm atmosphere that is there in the Karanjkar house ...Just these 3 ladies live a peaceful life there ...
And to have Manju come back with Vinod  and the girls ...

As for Vinod, I don't feel sorry for him either. A person who can stoop so low and cheat own mother for property gets no sympathy from me.
Yeah , I also don't like him no more bu the has been feeling  very sorry and has lived a long time feeling guilty so that is why I think his punishment is also done with ...He truly seems sorry for what he did ...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I saw an interview of Hiten where he said that he did a mock shoot of the scene where Manav and Archana will meet again after 18 years , after the leap ...and the chemistry had to be strong in that scene ...
I wonder where they will meet again . maybe Bappa ka mandir  or maybe office
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Today Archu was ..

Good ..
Because I loved two things about her ...The way she went to work and is happily all involved in her office .
How she came home and immediately tried to help her mother in cutting onions ...
Looked beautiful as always .Thumbs Up

Bad...
She should have immediately asked Poorvi , why are you asking  me this question about mind and heart .I want you to tell me what is going on ...Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I saw an interview of Hiten where he said that he did a mock shoot of the scene where Manav and Archana will meet again after 18 years , after the leap ...and the chemistry had to be strong in that scene ...
I wonder where they will meet again . maybe Bappa ka mandir  or maybe office
Di you had mentioned that Manav will meet Purvi.. So it has be coz of her I think.. Now we know both Archana and Purvi are working in the same company and Purvi is a senior manager there who handles projects... So I think she will meet Manav for a project just like she met that Mallick Dead... Manav will end in India for business expansion which DK mentioned the other day I think...

But I want them to meet in Bappa's Mandir like before Day Dreaming... It can be something like Archu and Purvi goes to Mandir and Manav thinking of Archana Embarrassed goes to same Mandir offcourse Bappa's... Tongue Both do not see each other and Purvi will end up introducing Manav to Archana Big smile...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi LOL

Tanyaz

Go to top