Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

whatShocked..punni having affair..ShockedShocked..she is pretty close to varsha then..ROFL..varsha didn't know though..this gal knows it or what?..
OMG SUCH A BIG TWIST..THAT TOO HORRIBLE..Disapprove
Oh she knows . She  had spend the night with that  dirty old man and her mother did not know that her daughter was not at home all night . Pooni is 20 steps ahead of both Majusha and Rasika put together ...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

I think Purvi is trying to flirt with Mr.Mallick only to let Punni know what type of person he is... I think this guy will be caught tomorrow... Even If he does not I dont have any interest in Punni's life anymore...  

I also think this is what Purvi is tryign to do , showing Punni what Mr . Malik is really like.I don't think Punni really cares about that man's character .She is only interested in expensive gifts .Poorvi's efforts will go waste .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLovePRSohamsushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Do you think DK's son will fall in love with Purvi? It would be like new generation of manav & archana.  Kanjrekars had three daughters, so does desmukhs.  As someone pointed out it is old PR in a new package.
I was first thinking that DK's son would be in love with Ovi because i nthe press conference that is what the actor had said but I think this  coudl well change because it was shown that Arjun had come to Canada and went to New York the next day without meeting Ovi ..So maybe he is not really in love with Ovi but just considers her his friend and wil lfall in love with Poorvi ...
Isure hope this does not happens .I don't want problems in Archana's life bu tthat is a stupid thing to ask for as Archu is the heroine of the show ..Her problems make this show run ...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

What else punishment does manju even need other than seeing her own daughter Punni become like this.Biggest punishment any parent could get.. 
This has to be the worst ever punishmen tfor a mother  .  But maybe Manju wil lthink that Poorvi is trying to spoil her daughter's name ...I wish Poorvi was not inolved in this mess...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

You know Bhalla, I have a funny feeling that Punni was supposed to be a good girl but over this weekend these writers took this 180 degree turn and turned her bad .Because just look at that scene where that boy comes to see her ..There was no inclination whatsoever that Punni is like this or the boy was not interested in anyone ..He was looking at Poorvi with a big smile ..And Punni was crying and we were all feeling bad ..
This is what I hate about the Cvs , they just totally turn a character inside out . One is  left confused and angry .

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

Yup , I agree . But let's see how the TRPs will be ,  last week were very bad .

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by bonnefille

WinkLOL
Originally posted by piya_10

Aashna is no more , seriously? how sad Unhappy

Yeah...she's doing another serial you see. I am rather happy. LOL

Btw Star One has become Life OK!...out of all names why did they choose this one? Confused

Reference of Context: Mansi Salve's serial will be seen on "Life Ok" (your Rajeev Khandelwal also Wink)

I  miss Aashna too. Please do let me know what is the name of the new serial.I like Mansi Salve Tongue
I have to search for this channel now... Haila Rajeev Khandelwal Embarrassed... I have to bear the show just for him...LOL
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Divya, congrats on becoming Rockerz PartyJoin the Secret Santa game, it will be funBig smile

Rachu, I want pics too.Why did you leave me outUnhappy
Omana I sent them only to Jaanu.. That was a long pending promise... You remember she had bribed me for something and I had to agree... Ouch My birthday pics LOL
Di leaked out on the other FF thread so Divya got to know

shootingstar27Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know Bhalla, I have a funny feeling that Punni was supposed to be a good girl but over this weekend these writers took this 180 degree turn and turned her bad .Because just look at that scene where that boy comes to see her ..There was no inclination whatsoever that Punni is like this or the boy was not interested in anyone ..He was looking at Poorvi with a big smile ..And Punni was crying and we were all feeling bad ..
This is what I hate about the Cvs , they just totally turn a character inside out . One is  left confused and angry .

Is it Di ShockedI have not watched that part as I knew tehre will be too much of shoutings after that.. So just read your update and watched in bits and pieces just for Ankita's acting Embarrassed.. Yesterday that guy was saying that Punni did not get tensed after seeing him. and all that.. So I thought atleast she should be shocked when she saw him first time.. So there was nothing of that sort... CVs AngryAngry

Even I hate when they change the character just for the heck of TRPs... They should have done such things for other tracks much much before.. That time they were so so over confident that they lost the dedicated viewers and see what they are doing now Dead

sushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top