Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Hey Divya what are you doing at this time ShockedShocked
R u so shocked that you did not get sleep LOL
Rachu was waiting for Bro to return. He had been to US.. I gt to get some sleep nwSleepy.. i think tomor at wrk i wil be sleepingLOL

Its indeed shocking na??LOL manju wil hv heartattackLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsushkita10LovePRSohamTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Rachu wt exactly is this secret santa??  read omana's pm jst, u gav ur name?LOL 
and mail me those pics as wel whch osj tldAngry 

Edited by Ankifan - 19 December 2011 at 3:36pm

vishwapbhallaroxLovePRSohamTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by bhallarox

Thanks for the brief update Tanya Di, very nice, quick and to the pointSmile

How is everyone?Smile Great to see you here omshreejaanu

Hi Bhalla,
How are you? Miss you as I haven't chatted with you in a while. Visit this thread Bhalla and you will be able to chat with us all.Smile

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing fine. Yes, it has definitely been a while since we have chatted and I have missed you too. I will definitely visit this thread often. I think I forgot to congratulate you on getting 2,300 posts so I will congratulate you nowSmile How are you? 

EDIT: Hi divya and Rachna Di, it has been a while since I talked to the two of you, how are you? Congrats on being If Rocker divyaSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 19 December 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Divya just now checked... OMG you became a rockerz  ShockedShocked Congratulations Hug... Atlast you got the color you dont like LOL... Shuridh will be so happy to see you... He was asking you recently also na Tongue

I would love to see Manjusha when she gets to know the truth.. But I dont want Purvi to tell the truth as m sure Manjusha will never believe Purvi or Archu.. It should be some other source... She deserves a worst punishment than this but m shocked to see Punni like this Cry

And about photos dekhoongi sochungi kal parso kuch kahungi WinkLOL

Anyways you take rest as you cant afford sleeping in the office LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Even I dont know about Secret Santa..Did not get a chance yesterday.. Will go through it... Yesterday was little busy in office and had to log in from home as well for completing some pending work Ouch
But happy that I logged in the evening as I saw the cutest video Embarrassed and all pain and sadness gayab Big smile...

vishwapbhallaroxsuanTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Hi Bhalla,
How are you? Miss you as I haven't chatted with you in a while. Visit this thread Bhalla and you will be able to chat with us all.Smile

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing fine. Yes, it has definitely been a while since we have chatted and I have missed you too. I will definitely visit this thread often. I think I forgot to congratulate you on getting 2,300 posts so I will congratulate you nowSmile How are you? 

EDIT: Hi divya and Rachna Di, it has been a while since I talked to the two of you, how are you? Congrats on being If Rocker divyaSmile
Hey Bhalla m fine and how are you.. I know its been a while since we had a nice talk... Credit goes to lame scripts of PR Angry But yesterday we got shock of ourr lives after seeing PunniShocked...

Oh yeah saw my dushman has become rockerz and m happy as she does not like this color Evil Smile

bhallaroxTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Bhalla,

Hi Sharon Di,

Hi Bhalla,
I am fine, my dear. Very happy today after seeing the SBS video of Ankita's birthday.
I knew you would notice that I reached 2300 posts. You always notice such things. Thanks.Smile
I too must congratulate Divya on becoming a Rocker.Clap Great job Divya! Hadn't noticed that before.
PR 2 seems to be rehashing the original PR, Bhalla. Quite sad. Punni was refused and now we see her friendlly with a married man (like Varsha was). Pity the CV's can't be original and a bit more pleasant with their tracks.

bhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

suanLovePRSohamsushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top