Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Tanya, I can see Purvi losing her job and may end up working for Manav and DK's company. This could be how Archana and Manav meet after so many years. I don't see Teju and Ovi being welcoming of Archana or wanting to spend anytime with her when they first meet, Archana will have a battle on her hands trying to win over her children.

In the begining of course they would hate their mother  would not want to know her  but eventually they will know the truth .
They are not bad girls , they both look like  very sensitive and specially Teju looks like a very sensible girl .If she finds out that night her mother was not given the tickets to Canada but divorce papers and a cheque then I think she will want to find out more about the real truth ..

Archana will have a battle on her hands but that is exactly what daily shows like to show ...

Also  Manav had told Archana that you can have the girls back only on one condition and that is if you give me my Soham back ...

Now we know that Ashwin is coming back to trouble Varsha ..Maybe Soham too will be discovered .Then Archana can most definitely say to Manav , ' here , You have got your Soham back now can I spend some time with my girls ' ...

I don't know , I could be wrong but I just have this feeling ..Archu spending time with Ovi and Teju in her house and Manav spending time to know Poorvi ...

I also think that Poorvi will be in trouble because of what she is about to do ..Shes should not have meddled in this ..

mandy I want to know what happened to Satish, Dharmesh , vaishali and vandita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Things have only started Mandy , abhi to bahut logon ka band baje ga ...😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Just now I found out the future story ..

Ovi is  in love with Arjun but he will fall in love with Poorvi ...

One more reason now that Manav and the twins will hate Archana ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Just now I found out the future story ..

Ovi is  in love with Arjun but he will fall in love with Poorvi ...

One more reason now that Manav and the twins will hate Archana ...😆

Arjun ko poori Canada mein koi ladki nahi mili 😡... Predictable story... 🥱
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ovi is Manav's pet and she wil lbe totally heart broken .I think Manav will hate Archana more than even now ...what to do ...

all these guys are now running after Poorvi ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Tanya, I remember the article saying Dharmesh wouldn't be a part of the leap so maybe he is in jail for what he did to Vaishali or has been left with nothing... one can only hope after what he's done

Satish and Vaishali haven't been mentioned. I am guessing Satish hasn't been in touch with Archana otherwise she would've known about the plane tickets.

I think Purvi will be the one to get her parents back together, be the one to clear the misunderstandings. Purvi is just like Archana so I can see her being the fighter here no matter what comes her way.

Arjun falling for Purvi uh oh.
Tanyaz thumbnail
One thing for sure  . life will only be peaeful for Archana on the last day of the show

Off to bed now .. see you guys tomorrow...

what a happy day it was here ...Anki sweetie's birthday 🥳

rocket27482 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Di you had mentioned that Manav will meet Purvi.. So it has be coz of her I think.. Now we know both Archana and Purvi are working in the same company and Purvi is a senior manager there who handles projects... So I think she will meet Manav for a project just like she met that Mallick 🤢... Manav will end in India for business expansion which DK mentioned the other day I think...
<div>

But I want them to meet in Bappa's Mandir like before 😍... It can be something like Archu and Purvi goes to Mandir and Manav thinking of Archana 😳 goes to same Mandir offcourse Bappa's... 😛 Both do not see each other and Purvi will end up introducing Manav to Archana 😃...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi 😆

Yeh good saying ,i will enjoy cv's showing manav sees archana through nandi( ox statue in shiv's mandir) n then purvi introduce's archana 2 manav n same song at background.
Later Manav think's archana got married.     
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I think Purvi will be the one to get her parents back together, be the one to clear the misunderstandings. Purvi is just like Archana so I can see her being the fighter here no matter what comes her way.

Arjun falling for Purvi uh oh.

😆😆😆 , I know , this is the mother of all troubles ...

Can you imagine how angry Manav and Teju will be if they  find out that Archana's adopted daughter is the reason of Ovi's heartbreak    ...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manav will be ok its Teju and Savita who you will have to look out for