Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago

Today Archu was ..

Good ..
Because I loved two things about her ...The way she went to work and is happily all involved in her office .
How she came home and immediately tried to help her mother in cutting onions ...
Looked beautiful as always .👍🏼

Bad...
She should have immediately asked Poorvi , why are you asking  me this question about mind and heart .I want you to tell me what is going on ...👎🏼
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I saw an interview of Hiten where he said that he did a mock shoot of the scene where Manav and Archana will meet again after 18 years , after the leap ...and the chemistry had to be strong in that scene ...
I wonder where they will meet again . maybe Bappa ka mandir  or maybe office
Di you had mentioned that Manav will meet Purvi.. So it has be coz of her I think.. Now we know both Archana and Purvi are working in the same company and Purvi is a senior manager there who handles projects... So I think she will meet Manav for a project just like she met that Mallick 🤢... Manav will end in India for business expansion which DK mentioned the other day I think...

But I want them to meet in Bappa's Mandir like before 😍... It can be something like Archu and Purvi goes to Mandir and Manav thinking of Archana 😳 goes to same Mandir offcourse Bappa's... 😛 Both do not see each other and Purvi will end up introducing Manav to Archana 😃...

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi 😆
It was said in some Tv  show that Poorvi is about to enter Manav's life and that when Manav will come to India he has no idea that he has a big surprise waiting for him in the shape of Poorvi ...

But today Hiten said that the chemistry between Manav and Archana had to be strong in the scene when they will come back together after 18 years  .Wait , I will look up that interview for you ...

http://spamdomain.net/video-gallery/hiten-tejwani-i-am-going-to-bring-lot-of-changes-in-manav/

, he said it over here ..

Oh no, I checked and it is not working
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanya the link works you just have to replace the spam domain with the name of the website

I think Purvi may end up losing her job because of her foolish decision. Teju really needs to enter Archana and Purvi's life, they need her influence in their lives.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Here TD, thats the link to the video you wanted to post:

Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
May b the boy who rejected punni will save poorvi from Mr Malik n in return poorvi start's loving the guy (one who rejected punni)
Archana gets upset with poorvi but later known the truth that he ask for poorvi's hands becuz he known's by doing this he can reject punni n can stop her badnami, so once agian manju's hungama
But then agian with whom the soham will b paired with or
To PR's horror the same varsha track repted with poorvi- the boy who rejected punni saves purvi from malik but doublecossed her n then soham's entry
Ekta can do anything
Originally posted by gremlin.

Here TD, thats the link to the video you wanted to post:

thanks Jia .😊
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I think Purvi may end up losing her job because of her foolish decision. Teju really needs to enter Archana and Purvi's life, they need her influence in their lives.

I too have a lot of hope from the character of Teju . She is just the kind of daughter  that Archana needs .Somehow I feel ( just a guess ) that at one time , Archana will ask  Manav to let her have the daughters for some time , maybe after Soham is found .She might say that I need to know them and spend time with them ...

Then Manav might say , fine , I also need to spend time with the daughter I do not know anything  about and would take Poorvi to spend some time  with him , leaving Ovi and Teju with Archana  ...

Maybe this way all these  3 girls will get to know what exactly is happening in their parents life ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rocket27482

May b the boy who rejected punni will save poorvi from Mr Malik n in return poorvi start's loving the guy (one who rejected punni)
Archana gets upset with poorvi but later known the truth that he ask for poorvi's hands becuz he known's by doing this he can reject punni n can stop her badnami, so once agian manju's hungama
But then agian with whom the soham will b paired with or
To PR's horror the same varsha track repted with poorvi- the boy who rejected punni saves purvi from malik but doublecossed her n then soham's entry
Ekta can do anything
OMG, this sounds so confusing 😲
Tanya, I can see Purvi losing her job and may end up working for Manav and DK's company. This could be how Archana and Manav meet after so many years. I don't see Teju and Ovi being welcoming of Archana or wanting to spend anytime with her when they first meet, Archana will have a battle on her hands trying to win over her children.