Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

You know Bhalla, I have a funny feeling that Punni was supposed to be a good girl but over this weekend these writers took this 180 degree turn and turned her bad .Because just look at that scene where that boy comes to see her ..There was no inclination whatsoever that Punni is like this or the boy was not interested in anyone ..He was looking at Poorvi with a big smile ..And Punni was crying and we were all feeling bad ..
This is what I hate about the Cvs , they just totally turn a character inside out . One is  left confused and angry .

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

Yup , I agree . But let's see how the TRPs will be ,  last week were very bad .

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I  miss Aashna too. Please do let me know what is the name of the new serial.I like Mansi Salve ๐Ÿ˜›

I have to search for this channel now... Haila Rajeev Khandelwal ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I have to bear the show just for him...๐Ÿ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Divya, congrats on becoming Rockerz ๐ŸฅณJoin the Secret Santa game, it will be fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rachu, I want pics too.Why did you leave me out๐Ÿ˜”

Omana I sent them only to Jaanu.. That was a long pending promise... You remember she had bribed me for something and I had to agree...  My birthday pics ๐Ÿ˜†
Di leaked out on the other FF thread so Divya got to know
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know Bhalla, I have a funny feeling that Punni was supposed to be a good girl but over this weekend these writers took this 180 degree turn and turned her bad .Because just look at that scene where that boy comes to see her ..There was no inclination whatsoever that Punni is like this or the boy was not interested in anyone ..He was looking at Poorvi with a big smile ..And Punni was crying and we were all feeling bad ..
This is what I hate about the Cvs , they just totally turn a character inside out . One is  left confused and angry .

Is it Di ๐Ÿ˜ฒI have not watched that part as I knew tehre will be too much of shoutings after that.. So just read your update and watched in bits and pieces just for Ankita's acting ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Yesterday that guy was saying that Punni did not get tensed after seeing him. and all that.. So I thought atleast she should be shocked when she saw him first time.. So there was nothing of that sort... CVs ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Even I hate when they change the character just for the heck of TRPs... They should have done such things for other tracks much much before.. That time they were so so over confident that they lost the dedicated viewers and see what they are doing now ๐Ÿคข
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
According 2 leap article purvi iz doctor.. I think she iz doing work as well as education...i think in second episode she say 2 sulochana only one chapter remainig... She studied.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Purvi needs to stay out of this, it is not her problem. They've definately made her an Archana clone, someone who interferes in others lives way too much. This is going to backfire on Purvi I just know it
Tanyaz thumbnail

Poorvi was a child prodigy.She should be smarter than this and know better than to ask Archana of all people for advice Even after all these years, where following her heart gave her nothing but heartache she is still asking her daughter to do the same.How dumb is thatAnd Poorvi has inherited the poking nose habit from her mother๐Ÿ˜ต What is the need for her to meddle with Punni's life? She saw how her mother was treated by Manju,someone with even a bit of grey cells will just stay away instead of getting involved. This is will definitely backfire badly๐Ÿค”

Archana has suffered so much because of this folowing the heart policy .I am also a believer of follow the heart but you can't just ignore the mind all together .
The good answer should have been ,  keep a balance listen to your heart but also somewhat to your mind and don't do anything  to put yourself in harmsway ...
Archana still has not learnt her  lesson in life that being  an emotional fool does not always means doing  the right thing ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Purvi needs to stay out of this, it is not her problem. They've definately made her an Archana clone, someone who interferes in others lives way too much. This is going to backfire on Purvi I just know it

She should have stayed out of it .At the most talk to Archana that she should may be tell Vinod but herself Poorvi should have stayed out of it ..This whole naatak she is doing with Mr . Malik will  surely backfire on her ...
I am getting tired how much trouble these Cvs will keep outting Archana into ..can't we ever see some peace in Archu's life ...just show us that she goes to work, enjoys her work , meets friends , goes out to wlks on her own and maybe has taken some night eduction course  to fullfill her wish of being educated .
I don't want  to see her getting involved in Maju's problems .
Tanyaz thumbnail

Thanks for the update di ๐Ÿค—

Episode doesn't sound interesting enough for me to watch it so I'll just comment based on the highlights.

I also did not like the episode . It was  confusing how a perfectly sweet girl like Punni just suddenly took such a drastic trun and how this boy is saying that he said no to Punni only to save his job ...On friday we were shown a totally different picture ...These guys think we are fools ...

I am very happy with the way things turned out with Punni Classic case of karma coming back to bite in the a** ๐Ÿ˜† Manjusha took so much pleasure in ruining Archu's life, the first act of deceit we saw was conspiring with Ajit  to send a sweet, naive girl to a brothel to ruin her reputation and break her engagement.The list just got longer and longer as time passed.If she had a mother in law like Savita, she would have been dead by now but she got Sulo and as selfish and irritating as she is as a mother, as a mother in law she is a dream. No mother would forgive the woman who always had a part to play n destroying her daughter's life. The only way people like Manju will ever realize their mistakes is when something like this happens

That is why they have put this track .. This is supposed to be karmic punishment for Manju for what she did to Sulochna nad Archana ..What i am afraid of is Vinod goigng crazy with anger and deciding to  move back with Sulochna with  his family ...
I am loving the  happy calm atmosphere that is there in the Karanjkar house ...Just these 3 ladies live a peaceful life there ...
And to have Manju come back with Vinod  and the girls ...

As for Vinod, I don't feel sorry for him either. A person who can stoop so low and cheat own mother for property gets no sympathy from me.
Yeah , I also don't like him no more bu the has been feeling  very sorry and has lived a long time feeling guilty so that is why I think his punishment is also done with ...He truly seems sorry for what he did ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
I saw an interview of Hiten where he said that he did a mock shoot of the scene where Manav and Archana will meet again after 18 years , after the leap ...and the chemistry had to be strong in that scene ...
I wonder where they will meet again . maybe Bappa ka mandir  or maybe office