Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Hey Divya what are you doing at this time 😲😲
R u so shocked that you did not get sleep πŸ˜†
Rachu was waiting for Bro to return. He had been to US.. I gt to get some sleep nwπŸ₯±.. i think tomor at wrk i wil be sleepingπŸ˜†

Its indeed shocking na??πŸ˜† manju wil hv heartattackπŸ˜†
Rachu wt exactly is this secret santa??  read omana's pm jst, u gav ur name?πŸ˜† 
and mail me those pics as wel whch osj tld😑 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suan

Hi Bhalla,
How are you? Miss you as I haven't chatted with you in a while. Visit this thread Bhalla and you will be able to chat with us all.😊

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing fine. Yes, it has definitely been a while since we have chatted and I have missed you too. I will definitely visit this thread often. I think I forgot to congratulate you on getting 2,300 posts so I will congratulate you now😊 How are you? 

EDIT: Hi divya and Rachna Di, it has been a while since I talked to the two of you, how are you? Congrats on being If Rocker divya😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Divya just now checked... OMG you became a rockerz  😲😲 Congratulations πŸ€—... Atlast you got the color you dont like πŸ˜†... Shuridh will be so happy to see you... He was asking you recently also na πŸ˜›

I would love to see Manjusha when she gets to know the truth.. But I dont want Purvi to tell the truth as m sure Manjusha will never believe Purvi or Archu.. It should be some other source... She deserves a worst punishment than this but m shocked to see Punni like this 😭

And about photos dekhoongi sochungi kal parso kuch kahungi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways you take rest as you cant afford sleeping in the office πŸ˜†
Even I dont know about Secret Santa..Did not get a chance yesterday.. Will go through it... Yesterday was little busy in office and had to log in from home as well for completing some pending work
But happy that I logged in the evening as I saw the cutest video 😳 and all pain and sadness gayab πŸ˜ƒ...
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing fine. Yes, it has definitely been a while since we have chatted and I have missed you too. I will definitely visit this thread often. I think I forgot to congratulate you on getting 2,300 posts so I will congratulate you now😊 How are you? 

EDIT: Hi divya and Rachna Di, it has been a while since I talked to the two of you, how are you? Congrats on being If Rocker divya😊
Hey Bhalla m fine and how are you.. I know its been a while since we had a nice talk... Credit goes to lame scripts of PR 😑 But yesterday we got shock of ourr lives after seeing Punni😲...

Oh yeah saw my dushman has become rockerz and m happy as she does not like this color 😈

Hi Sharon Di,

Hi Bhalla,
I am fine, my dear. Very happy today after seeing the SBS video of Ankita's birthday.
I knew you would notice that I reached 2300 posts. You always notice such things. Thanks.😊
I too must congratulate Divya on becoming a Rocker.πŸ‘ Great job Divya! Hadn't noticed that before.
PR 2 seems to be rehashing the original PR, Bhalla. Quite sad. Punni was refused and now we see her friendlly with a married man (like Varsha was). Pity the CV's can't be original and a bit more pleasant with their tracks.
Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

Bhalla,
Couldn't agree with you more. Very well said!πŸ‘

oh i cant WAIT for Manju to find out what her darling daughter is up to!!! taab jake uski bolti band hojayegi!! thanks for the highlights...

JAZ