Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

Aashna is no more , seriously? how sad πŸ˜”

We are still not sure but it feels like this as Ashna has not been shown in the show after the leap.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks for the brief update Tanya Di, very nice, quick and to the point😊

Thanks Bhalla I hope you are enjoying your time off...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

I saw Punni for the first time today. Pretty girl...but what have they made of such a sweet character. Couldn't CVs have made her into a strong girl who would correct her mother mistakes. Its like showing evilness flows in the blood...Rassi, Manju, Punni. I would have loved it if Manjusha was punished by having her daughter against her rather than her daughter being a spoilt brat.

I agree with you Bonnie .This was aweful .When they showed Punni in that  mini  I was like too shocked to write it in the update .Never expected things to take such a turn .This is all being shown as the punishment for Manju's  doings ...
And Punni is doing this for gifts , expensive  earings ...this is  the worst thing that can happen to a mother that would happen to manjusha ...
Can you imagine what Vinod would be like  after he finds out ...😲Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Here we go again... Same drama with younger characters... The villains like Manjusha, Savita, Rasika, Dharmesh, Ajit are all enjoying their happy life... Before they tortured Archu and now it's Poorvi... Same masala in new packet...

Oh I sure hope not ...
I want  the bad guys punished ...

But I must say that I think Poorvi should have told this to her  mother .
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sayeed , I am not sure but I did read that both Rasika and Ajit are no more part of Pavitra Rishta ...

also Ashna is not there .

miss them very much... i hope ajit's daughter will be shown very soon or else next month...😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what😲..punni having affair..😲😲..she is pretty close to varsha then..🀣..varsha didn't know though..this gal knows it or what?..
OMG SUCH A BIG TWIST..THAT TOO HORRIBLE..πŸ˜’
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Watching the episode made me 🀒... OMG what is Punni doing 🀒🀒... Never ever expected Punni to be like this... m hell shocked  πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜²... I felt sick watching... Some dialogues were 🀒🀒

I seriously dont want Purvi to get involved in all this... Punni is aware of what she is doing.. She is not innocent so making her understand is waste of time... So atlast Manjusha has turned out be a very good mother!!!! πŸ₯± Now I dont have guts to know how Ruchi would be

I think Purvi is trying to flirt with Mr.Mallick only to let Punni know what type of person he is... I think this guy will be caught tomorrow... Even If he does not I dont have any interest in Punni's life anymore...  

I just want Archana and Purvi stay out of Manjusha and her children's life...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do you think DK's son will fall in love with Purvi? It would be like new generation of manav & archana.  Kanjrekars had three daughters, so does desmukhs.  As someone pointed out it is old PR in a new package.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Punni darling tho mummy se bhi aage nikal gayiπŸ˜† All these days she was singing parde main rehne do parda na uthaoπŸ˜† but Poorvi caught herπŸ˜†

What else punishment does manju even need other than seeing her own daughter Punni become like this.Biggest punishment any parent could get.. 

when wil Mother India be punished, wil she evr be punished
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Hey Divya what are you doing at this time 😲😲
R u so shocked that you did not get sleep πŸ˜†