Posted: 12 years ago
this is so bad .Punni used to be such a cute kid ..😭
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Di. Hope u r fine.
Helo everyone.
Have checked the new generation in PR.
Pourvi is pretty. Looks a lilbit like Archana too. Dont really like the girls playing the twins though😳
Ok about the story.
Ooops Punni flirting with married n aged man!! Gosh guess Bappa has started His punishments. So sad that Punni has to pay for her mom's karma.
Oh God!! Pourvi is asking Archana mom - wat should one use? Logic or heart!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update Tanya Di, very nice, quick and to the point😊

How is everyone?😊 Great to see you here omshreejaanu
Aashna is no more , seriously? how sad πŸ˜”
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw Punni for the first time today. Pretty girl...but what have they made of such a sweet character. Couldn't CVs have made her into a strong girl who would correct her mother mistakes. Its like showing evilness flows in the blood...Rassi, Manju, Punni. I would have loved it if Manjusha was punished by having her daughter against her rather than her daughter being a spoilt brat.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: piya_10

Aashna is no more , seriously? how sad πŸ˜”

Yeah...she's doing another serial you see. I am rather happy. πŸ˜†

Btw Star One has become Life OK!...out of all names why did they choose this one? πŸ˜•

Reference of Context: Mansi Salve's serial will be seen on "Life Ok" (your Rajeev Khandelwal also πŸ˜‰)
which one Bonne which one ... naam kya hai serial ka?? *super excited*
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks for the brief update Tanya Di, very nice, quick and to the point😊

How is everyone?😊 Great to see you here omshreejaanu

Hi Bhalla,
How are you? Miss you as I haven't chatted with you in a while. Visit this thread Bhalla and you will be able to chat with us all.😊
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here we go again... Same drama with younger characters... The villains like Manjusha, Savita, Rasika, Dharmesh, Ajit are all enjoying their happy life... Before they tortured Archu and now it's Poorvi... Same masala in new packet...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hi Di. Hope u r fine.
Helo everyone.
Have checked the new generation in PR.
Pourvi is pretty. Looks a lilbit like Archana too. Dont really like the girls playing the twins though😳
Ok about the story.
Ooops Punni flirting with married n aged man!! Gosh guess Bappa has started His punishments. So sad that Punni has to pay for her mom's karma.
Oh God!! Pourvi is asking Archana mom - wat should one use? Logic or heart!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi OSJ, nice to see you here .The karmic punishemnts have indeed started .. I knew that manju would be punished bad but never thought it would be  this bad ...
Feeling bad about Punni turning out like this ..Vinod will get a heart attack when he finds  out ...

Maybe next in line is Varsha .We know that Ashwin Sagar is coming back and plans to create trouble for her ...