Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poas

tanya did u notice that when tezu-ovi 1year anki got poorvi as new born baby bt see tezu ovi studying college bt poorvi hv finished colg and doing job😕so what is the age of poorvi or tezu ovi

Good observation Poppy. The CV's are at it again, not keeping track of all the characters, what has happened to them, and where they should be in life. God help this show.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sharon , I don't think I ever remember Archana taking a big risk liek the one that Poorvi is taking .True , Archu has foolishly tried to resolve many things on her own , like savita's mental illness or trying to make Varsha get better and it has back fired on her all the time but flirtiing with a lecherous man like Mr. Malik can be so dangerous ...

Poorvi has more guts than Archana , maybe because she is today's girl , confident and educated and she knows how to take care of herself but still I think she is doing a wrong thing and it would be better to tell the family ...

Sometimes kids these days try and just take contro lof things ..One of my family friend , her son was taking drugs for the last  2 years or so and she found out recently and there was chaos at home and all that .When I found out I felt so bad for her but later found out that almost every youngster  in my family knew about it and they were just keeping this to themselves  , we grown ups were the only fools who found out later ...I don't know why they do this but that how it is sometimes .I wish it wasn't though ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

tanya did u notice that when tezu-ovi 1year anki got poorvi as new born baby bt see tezu ovi studying college bt poorvi hv finished colg and doing job😕so what is the age of poorvi or tezu ovi

Really , how stupid ...😡

And poorvi's boss said , you  have taken the company ut of deficit in the last 2 and a half years .That means that Poorvi has been working  since 15 years of age ...

and Teju was looking so old ...my God , how can this girl  be a teenager ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Really , how stupid ...😡

And poorvi's boss said , you  have taken the company ut of deficit in the last 2 and a half years .That means that Poorvi has been working  since 15 years of age ...

and Teju was looking so old ...my God , how can this girl  be a teenager ...

we can only give 1 expression that is🤣🤣🤣there r no intensity and logic in the story so...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
The CV's are beginning to show Poorvi like Archana. Many times Archana would try to sort out things on her own, only to have it blow up in her face. I hope the CV's aren't doing the same thing to Poorvi. I'm beginning to see too many similarities in PR now, and when it first began. Seems the CV's have really run out of original ideas.

Exactly Sharon Di,
It looks like the remake of the first version of PR...Poorvi on same lane like archu...
Oh why cant  Cvs think of something new...

May be with the better qualities of archu with the minus removed ...
That too the minus removed by her mom only by the lesson archu has learnt...
I want to see these Girls strong and happy for them once...

Not to take too much on their head which they cant handle...
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I don't think Ajit and rasika are in the show anymore because I read that they have left because of the leap ..

r u sure?😲
sayeed007 thumbnail

u r definitely right!!! but canada and india are not same...

i think about in canada students complete +2 class at the age between 15-20 while in india they compete at the age between 16-18...  i don't know if it's corrected...😃
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umayal

Exactly Sharon Di,
It looks like the remake of the first version of PR...Poorvi on same lane like archu...
Oh why cant  Cvs think of something new...

May be with the better qualities of archu with the minus removed ...
That too the minus removed by her mom only by the lesson archu has learnt...
I want to see these Girls strong and happy for them once...

Not to take too much on their head which they cant handle...

Exactly Umi, exactly!
Imagine 18 years have passed and Archana hasn't changed much in how she deals with people and situations. The average person grows over time. They learn from their experiences and do things differently. Why can't the CV's show Archana as having learnt from her mistakes and experiences, and is a better person for it and therefore is raising Poori in this new and informed way?
sayeed007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

even me too... i learnt a new promo... poorvi did like archana.. she won't tell the truth to archu...

archu did the same thing. she didn't tell the truth to her mom about dharmesh had an affair with madhuri.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Sayeed , I am not sure but I did read that both Rasika and Ajit are no more part of Pavitra Rishta ...

also Ashna is not there .