Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomanceChocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

Lagta hai ...I ll have yu to get ppl bribe them to like yur update soonish to get me an update ๐Ÿ˜†

But i m so enjoying it yaar...eeeks but Armaan is being damn mean ๐Ÿ˜ก

Is it that bad๐Ÿ˜ญ You have to get ppl by bribing to like my update...lo am hurt ji now

PS: you didnt even like my update๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by RomanceChocolat - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

Lagta hai ...I ll have yu to get ppl bribe them to like yur update soonish to get me an update ๐Ÿ˜†

Is it that bad๐Ÿ˜ญ You have to get ppl by bribing to like my update...lo am hurt ji now

PS: you didnt even like my update๐Ÿ˜ญ

LOL I didnt?? I loved it silly...may be the Like button wudnt have been working then...
But I loved it ..didnt yu see my comment ๐Ÿฅฑ

Aur drama band karo nautanki ๐Ÿ˜› I want more n more ppl so that I can presurise yu to update asap ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: you didnt even like my update๐Ÿ˜ญ
[/QUOTE]
 LOL I didnt?? I loved it silly...may be the Like button wudnt have been working then...

Aur drama band karo nautanki ๐Ÿ˜› I want more n more ppl so that I can presurise yu to update asap ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

main drama kar rahi hu.. not fair๐Ÿ˜‰...by the way our timing sucks๐Ÿ˜•...its morning for you and night for me... dont you have college today๐Ÿ˜Š
neha-rockss thumbnail

am so so sorry for gayabing... maaf kardo meri jaan... I was multitasking... checking some other sites to book tickets for my parents... and then went out as its sunday๐Ÿ˜‰.

I know yaar when i first came i used to visit a lot... but after seeing some nasty fights.. i am not going there any more...and i wanted to be sane๐Ÿ˜†

and abt my sis... dont tell me abt crying.. she used to call up everytime when something goes wrong and eats my little brain and cries her heart out...but she is a very strong girl not the physical sense re.. mentally๐Ÿ˜‰... now also whenever we talk she goes on abt how she stitches everytime and y dont believe she even practices for that๐Ÿ˜† and how she herself had taken the baby out by turning and now her new crazyness is about laproscopy... am an s/w engineer and i know more abt medicine๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]
 Hmm no maafi...baad mein milna tab punishment milegi ๐Ÿ˜ก...Flights?? bdw I nevr happend to ask yu where r yu from?? Ohh hope yu enjoyed yur Sunday ๐Ÿ˜›

Ohh that phorum nd those phangirls I tell yu..nd they all lobe me a lot ๐Ÿคฃ 
  Ohh lord..y y y did she take up Gynaec??? Life is hell in it man those stinky places all smeared in liquor nd blood nd secretions ewww I ll puke ri8 noe ๐Ÿคข

LOL yu kno i did stich CLW wounds many a times like innumerable but stiching episiotomy wasa big NO NO ..I always used to pout nd make a cute face nd my co intern used to do it evrytime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Laproscopy has immense scope for noe..but that wud be only surgical pov naa coz at d end of d day bread n butter of a gynaec lies on Normal delivery ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh s/w Engineer ?? there r many engineers here kya baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
neha-rockss thumbnail

main drama kar rahi hu.. not fair๐Ÿ˜‰...by the way our timing sucks๐Ÿ˜•...its morning for you and night for me... dont you have college today๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree on out timing ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...its like 9 AM here  nd I gotto b gng for breakfast noe ๐Ÿ˜†
 no i just have hospital postings naa during internship nd wo bhi aaj chutti  hai
 Got lots of work 2moro but ๐Ÿฅฑ

neha-rockss thumbnail
Saha I g2g noww cya laters bye tc gn ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm no maafi...baad mein milna tab punishment milegi ๐Ÿ˜ก...Flights?? bdw I nevr happend to ask yu where r yu from?? Ohh hope yu enjoyed yur Sunday ๐Ÿ˜›

Ohh that phorum nd those phangirls I tell yu..nd they all lobe me a lot ๐Ÿคฃ 
  Ohh lord..y y y did she take up Gynaec??? Life is hell in it man those stinky places all smeared in liquor nd blood nd secretions ewww I ll puke ri8 noe ๐Ÿคข

LOL yu kno i did stich CLW wounds many a times like innumerable but stiching episiotomy wasa big NO NO ..I always used to pout nd make a cute face nd my co intern used to do it evrytime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Laproscopy has immense scope for noe..but that wud be only surgical pov naa coz at d end of d day bread n butter of a gynaec lies on Normal delivery ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh s/w Engineer ?? there r many engineers here kya baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

milna tho bahut mushkil hai meri jaan๐Ÿ˜‰.. kya hai na main tho US main hu aur app india main..

My sister just loved surgical side so much.. she wanted to become a surgeon earlier but as u said it doesnt give much scope and recognition for girls a lot.. somehow she is always onto gynecology more... finally she got into it๐Ÿ˜Š... but she is so busy now-a days.. am not able to talk with her much๐Ÿ˜ญ
I miss her lott

Edited by RomanceChocolat - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_shilpa

hey

heyy gm ๐Ÿค—
 is yur name ayaan ?? if at all i can reply on my memory ๐Ÿ˜†
neha-rockss thumbnail
milna tho bahut mushkil hai meri jaan๐Ÿ˜‰.. kya hai na main tho US main hu aur app india main..

My sister just loved surgical side so much.. she wanted to become a surgeon earlier but as u said it doesnt give much scope and recognition for girls a lot.. somehow she is always onto gynecology more... finally she got into it๐Ÿ˜Š... but she is so busy now-a days.. am not able to talk with her much๐Ÿ˜ญ
I miss her lott

[/QUOTE]
 arre kyun..chu chaap Mumbai aa jao then Shona di se milne chalenge saath saath ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Well surgery always attracts us..yu kno its my feild of intrest too..but I for sure kno i dont have much of a future there so..I have made up my mind ๐Ÿ˜† I kno yaar nd being a girl v shud prefer somthng thta is lighter to handle like Radio Skin Psych Paeds nd all ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awww let her finish her residentship...spend quality time wid her then๐Ÿ˜Š
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very Good Wala Morning Hai Ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†