India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How many of you feel ... (Page 6)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
So true...completely agree  5cents.  Goji would have made a monotonous pair :).  goehm is more spicier and symanic and eventful... as i said.. it was blasphemy :) i was dreaming. Once you fight and get what you deserve it is sweeter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol5cents

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@5cents. Great post!

Yes Gopi and Jigar would have been happy together. But there would have been no spark. No passion. And for some people that is enough.

Personally I prefer the Gopi/Aham relationship. It is borne of fire and the flames of love and passion will shine high and bright. Such flames can consume the world.

Rashi/Jigar will one day be a small hearth-fire. Keeping the home cosy and warm.

Sorry RaJi fans Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

@5cents. Great post!
Personally I prefer the Gopi/Aham relationship. It is borne of fire and the flames of love and passion will shine high and bright. Such flames can consume the world.

Rashi/Jigar will one day be a small hearth-fire. Keeping the home cosy and warm.

Sorry RaJi fans Ouch

Thx ShaunSmile  
Gohem relationship is adventurous & soul devouring. Fire gutting love story Tongue
Of all pains, the greatest pain, is to love, and to love in vain.  Gopi's love was never reciprocated and the relationship that she valued so much was not valued equally by stubborn Mr. Modi.  The feeling of not being esteemed & loved  surely caused lot of pain to Gopi pain. But I guess their love is getting perfected in PAIN.

Human failings are as old as civilizations itself and if everyone did get what they deserve, life would be a very different proposition altogether. It doesn't matter how much Ahem has hurt  Gopi  how he has thrown her dignity in tatters, how he has given her mental anguish…….the point is that he has gone through hell himself ...was forced to live with an uneducated bimbo. Diamonds emerge from crushing pressure. The purest gold goes through the hottest fire. When we realize that our challenges are here to make us, not to break us, the heart opens and we welcome all of life. Gohem are doing just that!

Urmilla & Rashi can take a hike in the woods LOL

Love will ricochet & reverberate even amongst the most recriminatory emotions…..that is the captivation, enchantment and power of Love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by ShaunSA

@5cents. Great post!

Sorry RaJi fans Ouch

Thx ShaunSmile  
Gohem relationship is adventurous & soul devouring. Fire gutting love story Tongue
Of all pains, the greatest pain, is to love, and to love in vain.  Gopi's love was never reciprocated and the relationship that she valued so much was not valued equally by stubborn Mr. Modi.  The feeling of not being esteemed & loved  surely caused lot of pain to Gopi pain. But I guess their love is getting perfected in PAIN.

Human failings are as old as civilizations itself and if everyone did get what they deserve, life would be a very different proposition altogether. It doesn't matter how much Ahem has hurt  Gopi  how he has thrown her dignity in tatters, how he has given her mental anguish''.the point is that he has gone through hell himself ...was forced to live with an uneducated bimbo. Diamonds emerge from crushing pressure. The purest gold goes through the hottest fire. When we realize that our challenges are here to make us, not to break us, the heart opens and we welcome all of life. Gohem are doing just that!

Urmilla & Rashi can take a hike in the woods LOL

Love will ricochet & reverberate even amongst the most recriminatory emotions'..that is the captivation, enchantment and power of Love.

Brilliant!!! Clap Clap Clap
indu_shah Goldie
indu_shah
indu_shah

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
jigar is definitely a gentleman!!! hands down he wins the better husband title..

Go to top