Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maddy311

I agree Ahem has big ego and he never tried to see the goodness in gopi. He only thought he was cheated but he never cared about the feelings of gopi. He doesn't have the sense to treat human like human. He may be changing but that would not change his past deeds.
Jigar on the other hand has the quality of not forcing anything on others and he doesn't like to discomfort others due to him. He is much better human than ahem.

but being married to an illiterate is not an easy thing...just think bout it if it happens in reality how would it be like...being a business tycoon and then destined to have a partner like this...i feel Ahem's characterization was very very realistic...any guy or girl would have done the same...though he went a bit far i agree, we shouldn't forget that most of the deeds were intentionally  done wrong by rashi and urmi for which gopi got punishment from ahem and koki...sorry but i couldn't help putting forth my viewpoint as i simply love ahem's character...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
though your argument is correct. there is a difference.
aham was forced to shared with someone he hated. though jigar is angry with rashi he still has a soft corner for her. but atleast he does not wash dirty laundry in public like aham.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

but i disagree...dont mind but i have an explanation...πŸ˜†...that's y we watch gohem scenes so desperately and not raji scenes...a stiff horse being subdued slowly...😈

Yes I also wait desperately gor Gohem scenes...but what Im trying to say is about basic respect...which in the past Ahem missed !!!!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree jigar is being pretty decent with rashi...after what she has done...
while ahem was at his nastiest best when he did all that to Gopi... 😑

I think Jigar should try to be nasty and arrogant like ahem and force her to hide behind the pallu and not show her face.. should ask her to sleep on floor LOLπŸ˜†
but what to do he can't jiggi is a sweetheart like hetal and gopi😊

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

but being married to an illiterate is not an easy thing...just think bout it if it happens in reality how would it be like...being a business tycoon and then destined to have a partner like this...i feel Ahem's characterization was very very realistic...any guy or girl would have done the same...though he went a bit far i agree, we shouldn't forget that most of the deeds were intentionally done wrong by rashi and urmi for which gopi got punishment from ahem and koki...sorry but i couldn't help putting forth my viewpoint as i simply love ahem's character...

I agree with you that its difficult to live with someone you hate but then you can't forget how ahem used gopi for his selfish reasons. He made her live with him in one room and made her slept on floor like she is some animal just so that his mom remains happy. Then he brought her back to home so that he doesn't have to answer his nani. There are numerous instances where he treated gopi like his enemy. A person should never forget his basic decency even in anger and that is taught by the parents especially mother. Jigar and ahem behaviour clearly reflects their mother's influence.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agree!!!! I always loved Jigar much more then Ahem. I think the reason we all want to see Gohem scenes more the Raji scenes is that we believe they both deserve to have a lovely relationship with each other, whereas rashi has been behaving in a way that we all wished only the worsed for her and that wouldn't be Jigar. However now that she seemed to have changed there might be some hope for raji but honestly we all know that raji don't have a chance as long as rashi stays a negative charakter.

Just love Jigar!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Jigar is one up with Aham in this scenario. But both characters have their flaws. We got to see Ahams in its worst when he hated Gopi. We will get to see Jigars I think when the other Kalaakaris are exposed.
Jigar is more passive and hence I do not think he will ever behave like Aham. But unlike Aham who is really straight forward, Jigar will hang on to his betrayal longer.
One good thing about Aham I think is that if somebody gets his approval/loyalty he will stick up for them come what may. He does not hold back. He is like that with his mom today and I am hoping it will be the same with Gopi in the future. He has started the process already.
But Jigar will keep on steaming internally until he becomes bitter due to disillusionment. He is not open and he does not want to hurt others. Good characteristics I agree. But there needs to be a limit to this. If Jigar would just be more open and rant to Rashi, I think she will understand him better. But he keeps things bottled up and is not ready to have an open conversation. This may be his biggest character flaw.
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I so agree!!!! I always loved Jigar much more then Ahem. I think the reason we all want to see Gohem scenes more the Raji scenes is that we believe they both deserve to have a lovely relationship with each other, whereas rashi has been behaving in a way that we all wished only the worsed for her and that wouldn't be Jigar. However now that she seemed to have changed there might be some hope for raji but honestly we all know that raji don't have a chance as long as rashi stays a negative charakter.

Just love Jigar!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I knew it Kirstin...U would jump high in the air with this post πŸ˜› Well we all want Gopi to have a lovely relationship ...but Ahem only after some hard work πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

I knew it Kirstin...U would jump high in the air with this post πŸ˜› Well we all want Gopi to have a lovely relationship ...but Ahem only after some hard work πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You know me so well navyabπŸ˜† I so love this post!!! Yeah we want Gopi to be happy and Ahem to make up for his past mistake and Jigar to be a happy bunny and giving us his million dollar smile all the timeπŸ˜ƒ
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

I agree with you that its difficult to live with someone you hate but then you can't forget how ahem used gopi for his selfish reasons. He made her live with him in one room and made her slept on floor like she is some animal just so that his mom remains happy. Then he brought her back to home so that he doesn't have to answer his nani. There are numerous instances where he treated gopi like his enemy. A person should never forget his basic decency even in anger and that is taught by the parents especially mother. Jigar and ahem behaviour clearly reflects their mother's influence.

Yeah I agree that the basic respect & decency is what Ahem missed...he had also like Rashi used Gopi for his own advantage but he could not even treat her like a human being who lived under the same roof !!!