Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How many of you feel ... - Page 4

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: navyab

Jigar is a better man than Ahem !!!!

When Ahem was angry, he threw Gopi out of the room & made her sleep on the floor for ages together !!!!

When Jigar is angry, he still ensured that Rashi had the comfort & he moved himself...

Jigar is a real sweetheart! I love his caring attitude! πŸ˜Š 

I prefer Jigar over Ahem. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys ... I still love ahem and will pick him every time.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@taniks. I am really loving your posts today! πŸ˜Ž

There is one major difference between Aham and Jigar. Aham is a man. Jigar is a boy. And whilst it is easy for a man to revert to boyishness as we saw in yesterdays Ludo game, it is impossible for a boy to be a man.

And when you are in a relationship you want to be in one with a man, not a boy.

Guess what I am trying to say is my choice would be Aham πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
soapbubble thumbnail
*raises hand*
Yep, I think Jigar's a better man than Ahem. He is instinctively what Ahem never was -- a gentleman.
Think of it in those terms you see what a brute Ahem used to be - how callous, selfish and self serving. And Jigar, gentle Jigar is considerate, soft hearted and kind.

But Ahem is edgy, he's powerful, he's got bite.

I'm glad we have both! 😳😳😳
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem_forever

I know whatever i am going to do next is blasphemy. But...just for the sake of it... imagine gopi as the spouse of jigar and bahu of hetal... She would have got whatever she ever wished in her life. Gopi wouldn't have to fight for every bit of love she receive from koki-ahem gang.Jigar would have made sure that his wife is treated like a queen ...no more than a queen... He normally treats raashi like a queen, who does not even deserve the treatment of the maid. Jigar - Gopi would have made a loving couple. But alas we would have missed our gohem...

Ok Ok i am back from my dreams... bash me for the blasphemy... 

Yes, it's true, Gopi would have been VERY happy with Jigar. He'd have treated her nice, Hetal would have been truly maternal, Chirag would've patted her on the head everyday and they would all be very happy...

BUT

I have this theory about people and who they fall in love with. About self esteem, karmic bonds and looking beyond the social to the person.soul underneath.

If you look at it technically, Ahem is WAY out of Gopi's league. He's educated, sharp, classy, sophisticated. Gopi is uneducated, naive, simple, innocent. She shouldn't have DREAMT of a man like Ahem. But the thing is Gopi loves Ahem. Not for duty, not because he's her husband, not because she's supposed to. Gopi loves Ahem, she's in love with him, she's attracted to every aspect of him, even the harsher bits, she fancies him... she's always LOOKING at him, every chance she can get.

I think this is Gopi's innate self esteem - basically she thinks she deserves an Ahem Modi. She feels she can handle him, take him on. I don't mean this at the level of psychology but call it soul knowledge, maybe?

And Ahem is now slowly looking beyond the surface to see Gopi - even is she's simple and all those things, there is no denying that she's a powerhouse. And he's beginning to see that.
Bubble

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taniks

Their upbringing were totally different , cos of tyheir disadvantages in life they adopt a tough , arrogant , conceited attitude (ahem and koki) , jigar on the other hand never had to fight for his place anywhere he was smothered and babied by both his parents , ahem had to carve out a life for not only himself but his parents and sister , therefore he became hardened,this does not excuse his behaviour in the past with gopi but although I don't believe her loved anitha hour felt for the first time he got something for himself to be happy but that was snatched away to keep his mom happy again so he couldn't take it out on koki so the next person was gopi who made easy for him to hate as everything pointed to the fact that she was everything he detested , thanks to kinjal and urshi. So the circumstances of jigar and ahems life is too different in my opinion to say jigar is a better man . To me jigar is not much of a man , he never works at carve a niche in life on his own he rides on the coattails of his father and brother , he can't decide on action against his wife he adheres to the decisions his mom and kaki takes on his marriage . He can't discipline his wife who has committted such a betrayal he still allows her to jerk his chains the only reason he wudnt ask her to sleep on the floor is cos he knows he will neva get away wud it cos she and her mom will put him in his place and laid down the rules for him like they did when rashie went to cm on their wedding anniversary.also remember ahem is very possesive of his things cause he feels he works hard for the luxury in life so y should he be inconveinced therefore gopi was given the floor , jigar doesnt have possesive nature cos he never had to fight for anything in his life so in actual fact he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth , therefore they differ in their personalities and character. The fact that ahem is slowly is changing shows that he not all that bad or arrogant .I am not condoning his taunting and verbal abuse on gopi but rather explainin y he is the man he is not a weak one but also not perfect loke most human beings.so I would chose ahem has a better man anytime over jigar .

I totally agree with you regarding the bits about Ahem but I have to disagree in regards to Jigar. Firstly I find it a little unfair that you accuse him of doing his mums's and kaki's bidding in regards to his marriage because lets be honest Ahem did the ultimate there long before and throughout his marriage until recently. Jigar loves Rashi but feels betrayed by her so that is a very hard sitution for him. I agree with what Shaun said as well that Jigar is a boy and Ahem is a man. But to be honest if being a man means to behave like Ahem then I am taking the other option.

Jigar is a sweet natured guy and he wouldn't be mean or cruel to another person especially a woman and why should he? He was raised better then that. Yes he is angry with Rashi and yes he hasn't forgiven her but he made a decision to respect the decision of his mum and koki and he sticks to it and tries to make it work out. If this marriage will keep on exsiting than he will have to live with Rashi for the rest of his life, so why make it harder for both of them? Also as I said I think he still loves her and might has soften towards her after the hospital track and is now afraid that he is falling for her old tricks again and therefore tries to keep his distance. He is a self-sacrificing guy because he was ready to sacrifice his own happiness for other people's sake and this a always good. First he was willing to help out a girl to save her reputation, even marrying her (even though we know he shouldn't have but still it if you don't know the truth you will see the strengh behind this decision) after he found out the truth he was willing to suffer in silience to for his mum's and family's sake and now he does the same again.

And now I am stopping because I would go on and on πŸ˜† Just one last thing I agree that Jigar is not perfect and that he should speak out for his own sake as well but I don't think he is as bad as you made him look 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Navyab.

Yes Jigar is coming off as a better man, but let's look it from another point of view.

Jigar and Rashi's maariage started out as a compromise, they decided to be friends first, and with his sweet personality he gave Rashi plenty of space and time to get to know him. While he fell in love with her, Rashi did not feel anything for him. Now he knows the truth, but that does not change the fact hat he loves her. He will make her comfortable, while keeping his distance.

Bottom line is he loves her.

Ahem and Gopi's marriage started on a shaky ground. He was in love with another girl. On their first night he turned the lights off and went to sleep without any explanations. In his mind he married the girl to make his mom happy, and he felt Gopi was beneath him. His hatred for her grew because of all the misunderstandings created by people around them.

Then he got to know the real Gopi and started to have feelings for her. He gave up his bed for her after this, sure he made excuses and reasoned it out, but the bottom line is he gave up his comfort for his love.

Jigar's sweet personality wouldn't let him be anything but a gentleman and Ahem is slowly coming around.

I think we will see the lots of role reversals between Jigar and Ahem in coming episodes.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

Yes, it's true, Gopi would have been VERY happy with Jigar. He'd have treated her nice, Hetal would have been truly maternal, Chirag would've patted her on the head everyday and they would all be very happy...

BUT

I have this theory about people and who they fall in love with. About self esteem, karmic bonds and looking beyond the social to the person.soul underneath.

If you look at it technically, Ahem is WAY out of Gopi's league. He's educated, sharp, classy, sophisticated. Gopi is uneducated, naive, simple, innocent. She shouldn't have DREAMT of a man like Ahem. But the thing is Gopi loves Ahem. Not for duty, not because he's her husband, not because she's supposed to. Gopi loves Ahem, she's in love with him, she's attracted to every aspect of him, even the harsher bits, she fancies him... she's always LOOKING at him, every chance she can get.

I think this is Gopi's innate self esteem - basically she thinks she deserves an Ahem Modi. She feels she can handle him, take him on. I don't mean this at the level of psychology but call it soul knowledge, maybe?

And Ahem is now slowly looking beyond the surface to see Gopi - even is she's simple and all those things, there is no denying that she's a powerhouse. And he's beginning to see that.
Bubble

Gopi & Jigar grrr rr ...gohem_forever  yes, you uttered blasphemy!!πŸ˜›

I agree with Bubble that Gopi would have been happy with soft spoken, clean hearted & peaceful Jigar Modi. She would have been like a doll on a doll house. But her life would have been one dimensionalπŸ₯±. There would not have been any life & salt in their relationship...Knowledge of Good & Bad makes us all human. Just imagine the DNA of GOJI lolπŸ˜†...SOFTY!!
But
Gopi & Ahem are like chalk & cheese but their shared need for combat ( one is fighting for love & other is fighting for hateπŸ˜•) makes their relationship so insanely exciting, adventurous & special. Our dearest GOpi had to shed lots of tears, had a broken heart, but she knew what she had signed up for from the first night itself.  Highly illogical but completely dillogical...even after all the bad things you put me through, after all the tears I shed over you, after everything you said that wasn't true...for some odd reason, I'm still in love with you. The inference being obvious...Gohem's love is bitter sweet.  They have successfully expressed themselves beyond their masks & roles. Their love allows one person to complete the other.
Bubble the part in the bold  100% agree with you. Rest of you...To understand us you'll have to page Dr. Freud πŸ˜†
The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. As gold is tested in fire...love is perfected in Pain😭
 Do I have to write the DNA of Gohem baby ? lol
Combine anger with innocence, passion with truth, love with values,  impulsiveness with forgiveness, biceps with palla on head, childishness with arrogance, smile with smirk, mom ka Ahem with adarsh Gopi vahu...

Edited by 5cents - 12 years ago
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya jigar's heart is like his mom and ahem's heart is also like his mom
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes i do sometimes i dont

jigar is better as he hasnt hit rashi and hasnt chucked her out the room or told her to sleep on the floor...hasnt kicked rashi out for no reason where as ahem let gopi go for no reason

i dont know who is a better man...

sometimes i think that ahem might not deserve gopi  but gopi and ahem were meant for each other