Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree Jigar is much more matured and handled situation well than ahem. Apart from the incidents mentioned above.

Jigar - did not throw his wife out of the house. he just followed his mother.
ahem - needless to say...

J - shows more respect towards women folks..
A - has time and respect only for his mom(until recently)

J - His marriage was also not as per his wish. He went according to the circumstances. But as far as i know he never showed that displeasure towards raashi
A  - Needless to say. He was ready to give it a try, but ignored his wife, right on SR. Did not even bother to talk to her. Full of 'Ahem' and his ego.

I know whatever i am going to do next is blasphemy. But...just for the sake of it... imagine gopi as the spouse of jigar and bahu of hetal... She would have got whatever she ever wished in her life. Gopi wouldn't have to fight for every bit of love she receive from koki-ahem gang.Jigar would have made sure that his wife is treated like a queen ...no more than a queen... He normally treats raashi like a queen, who does not even deserve the treatment of the maid. Jigar - Gopi would have made a loving couple. But alas we would have missed our gohem...

Ok Ok i am back from my dreams... bash me for the blasphemy... 

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

I agree with you that its difficult to live with someone you hate but then you can't forget how ahem used gopi for his selfish reasons. He made her live with him in one room and made her slept on floor like she is some animal just so that his mom remains happy. Then he brought her back to home so that he doesn't have to answer his nani. There are numerous instances where he treated gopi like his enemy. A person should never forget his basic decency even in anger and that is taught by the parents especially mother. Jigar and ahem behaviour clearly reflects their mother's influence.

yeah maddy i was  also shocked many a times when i used to see some past videos of ahem...i definitely would not approve such a behaviour, at the same time they had shown extreme characterization of gopi vau which is also not possible in today's world...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just think yourselves do you feel elated seeing gopi with aham or rashi with jigar? As aham had behaved rudely with gopi, we want gopi to be happy and taken care of by aham...Angry man rocks always on screen...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gohem123

Just think yourselves do you feel elated seeing gopi with aham or rashi with jigar? As aham had behaved rudely with gopi, we want gopi to be happy and taken care of by aham...Angry man rocks always on screen...

agree to the point... Angry young man burns the screen with his stares... jiggi is always cute and sweet... but ultimately we will be much elated to see Gohem rather than Raji...

but again i love to see the total transition of the egoist/nasty/annoyed/angry ahem modi to fall in love with his wife than the ever so sweet jigar being pretty decently with his wife even after she's implicated him into marriage

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Their upbringing were totally different , cos of tyheir disadvantages in life they adopt a tough , arrogant , conceited attitude (ahem and koki) , jigar on the other hand never had to fight for his place anywhere he was smothered and babied by both his parents , ahem had to carve out a life for not only himself but his parents and sister , therefore he became hardened,this does not excuse his behaviour in the past with gopi but although I don't believe her loved anitha hour felt for the first time he got something for himself to be happy but that was snatched away to keep his mom happy again so he couldn't take it out on koki so the next person was gopi who made easy for him to hate as everything pointed to the fact that she was everything he detested , thanks to kinjal and urshi. So the circumstances of jigar and ahems life is too different in my opinion to say jigar is a better man . To me jigar is not much of a man , he never works at carve a niche in life on his own he rides on the coattails of his father and brother , he can't decide on action against his wife he adheres to the decisions his mom and kaki takes on his marriage . He can't discipline his wife who has committted such a betrayal he still allows her to jerk his chains the only reason he wudnt ask her to sleep on the floor is cos he knows he will neva get away wud it cos she and her mom will put him in his place and laid down the rules for him like they did when rashie went to cm on their wedding anniversary.also remember ahem is very possesive of his things cause he feels he works hard for the luxury in life so y should he be inconveinced therefore gopi was given the floor , jigar doesnt have possesive nature cos he never had to fight for anything in his life so in actual fact he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth , therefore they differ in their personalities and character. The fact that ahem is slowly is changing shows that he not all that bad or arrogant .I am not condoning his taunting and verbal abuse on gopi but rather explainin y he is the man he is not a weak one but also not perfect loke most human beings.so I would chose ahem has a better man anytime over jigar .
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taniks

Their upbringing were totally different , cos of tyheir disadvantages in life they adopt a tough , arrogant , conceited attitude (ahem and koki) , jigar on the other hand never had to fight for his place anywhere he was smothered and babied by both his parents , ahem had to carve out a life for not only himself but his parents and sister , therefore he became hardened,this does not excuse his behaviour in the past with gopi but although I don't believe her loved anitha hour felt for the first time he got something for himself to be happy but that was snatched away to keep his mom happy again so he couldn't take it out on koki so the next person was gopi who made easy for him to hate as everything pointed to the fact that she was everything he detested , thanks to kinjal and urshi. So the circumstances of jigar and ahems life is too different in my opinion to say jigar is a better man . To me jigar is not much of a man , he never works at carve a niche in life on his own he rides on the coattails of his father and brother , he can't decide on action against his wife he adheres to the decisions his mom and kaki takes on his marriage . He can't discipline his wife who has committted such a betrayal he still allows her to jerk his chains the only reason he wudnt ask her to sleep on the floor is cos he knows he will neva get away wud it cos she and her mom will put him in his place and laid down the rules for him like they did when rashie went to cm on their wedding anniversary.also remember ahem is very possesive of his things cause he feels he works hard for the luxury in life so y should he be inconveinced therefore gopi was given the floor , jigar doesnt have possesive nature cos he never had to fight for anything in his life so in actual fact he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth , therefore they differ in their personalities and character. The fact that ahem is slowly is changing shows that he not all that bad or arrogant .I am not condoning his taunting and verbal abuse on gopi but rather explainin y he is the man he is not a weak one but also not perfect loke most human beings.so I would chose ahem has a better man anytime over jigar .

Perfectly explained. That is just the case. I do not think that Jigar will ever be the man Aham is. Not that Aham's behaviour can be condoned but he had his reasons.
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like comparing the two brothers, but on this one yes.
Ahem had an ego, but it is going away so he is changing (:

Jigar never had an ego and never will cause he is Hetal's son(:
Jigar is simply a sweetheart 

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

very well said...perfectly agree...😊
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

I don't like comparing the two brothers, but on this one yes.

Ahem had an ego, but it is going away so he is changing (:

Jigar never had an ego and never will cause he is Hetal's son(:
Jigar is simply a sweetheart 

Navya,  you have opened a Pandora's box.😛 My vote goes to egocentric AHEM. Bad boys ROCK!!
 Ahem will never let us lose interest in him and will never give away his game till the end 😉. He oozes confidence and can you forget his strong arms tactics? I love  "deeply flawed"  Ahem Modi. His flaws , as bothersome as they are, are what make him so unique and special. It is his hotheadedness &  arrogance that makes the character of Ahem come alive. Not necessarily easy thing to deal with in real life but gives us the viewers  something to empathize/cheer/bemoan with.  We, as readers, want to see our heroes heal and grow throughout the story and by the end, be completely healed. Ahem is on the path of healing & loving. Just imagine how will Gopi feel when she will realize that Ahem changed for her love...U lalalal  moment for her...it will make her feel like a winner (this is all girls fantasy ...man changed for her love!)

Priya, agreed Jigar does not have an ego but unfortunately he does not even have  a strong backbone   He is bestowed with purest and kindest heart filled with immense love that's it. And now he is becoming such a wimp, you feel like whacking him on his bums and setting him right! But if a character is not well portrayed, then we as audience do not  want to instantly cheer for him. I'm frustrated the way Jigar's character is going ...he is not strong, bold and dynamic a character as Ahem fine, but he is almost disappearing into the wallpaper. Had nothing to do in the rescue Rashi mission (makers could have made him to punch some baddies...but Alas!). He is pleasingly handsome but  does not have an interesting personality. ðŸ¤¢

( A hero has to be heroic...Ahem Rocks...no flames😃!)

Edited by 5cents - 12 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 5cents

Navya,  you have opened a Pandora's box.😛 My vote goes to egocentric AHEM. Bad boys ROCK!!
 Ahem will never let us lose interest in him and will never give away his game till the end 😉. He oozes confidence and can you forget his strong arms tactics? I love  "deeply flawed"  Ahem Modi. His flaws , as bothersome as they are, are what make him so unique and special. It is his hotheadedness &  arrogance that makes the character of Ahem come alive. Not necessarily easy thing to deal with in real life but gives us the viewers  something to empathize/cheer/bemoan with.  We, as readers, want to see our heroes heal and grow throughout the story and by the end, be completely healed. Ahem is on the path of healing & loving. Just imagine how will Gopi feel when she will realize that Ahem changed for her love...U lalalal  moment for her...it will make her feel like a winner (this is all girls fantasy ...man changed for her love!)

Priya, agreed Jigar does not have an ego but unfortunately he does not even have  a strong backbone   He is bestowed with purest and kindest heart filled with immense love that's it. And now he is becoming such a wimp, you feel like whacking him on his bums and setting him right! But if a character is not well portrayed, then we as audience do not  want to instantly cheer for him. I'm frustrated the way Jigar's character is going ...he is not strong, bold and dynamic a character as Ahem fine, but he is almost disappearing into the wallpaper. Had nothing to do in the rescue Rashi mission (makers could have made him to punch some baddies...but Alas!). He is pleasingly handsome but  does not have an interesting personality. ðŸ¤¢

( A hero has to be heroic...Ahem Rocks...no flames😃!)

@ 5cents I agree word to word in the para regarding Ahem Modi