How many of you feel ...

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jigar is a better man than Ahem !!!!

When Ahem was angry, he threw Gopi out of the room & made her sleep on the floor for ages together !!!!

When Jigar is angry, he still ensured that Rashi had the comfort & he moved himself...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

When Ahem was angry, he threw Gopi out of the room & made her sleep on the floor for ages together !!!!

When Jigar is angry, he still ensured that Rashi had the comfort & he moved himself...

but i disagree...dont mind but i have an explanation...😆...that's y we watch gohem scenes so desperately and not raji scenes...a stiff horse being subdued slowly...😈
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i agree jigar is a better man.he is hetal s son .his nature is like that. But if i was given a choice i would pick jigar over ahem sorry guys.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...uve opened the pandoras box havent u...i think i will have to agree with u ...but right now ahems on his way to getting there...his growth has been huge...ahem now is more mellow than before...if he keeps this up...and with gopis influence...he just might surpass jigar...but before that he will have to understand the kind of pain his past behaviour caused...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree Ahem has big ego and he never tried to see the goodness in gopi. He only thought he was cheated but he never cared about the feelings of gopi. He doesn't have the sense to treat human like human. He may be changing but that would not change his past deeds.
Jigar on the other hand has the quality of not forcing anything on others and he doesn't like to discomfort others due to him. He is much better human than ahem.
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.  Jigar is a soft person unlike Ahem who is egoistic and arrogant.  Cant blame its his upbriging .  Jigar  can never behave like Ahem as he is hetals son.  Ofcourse now a days Ahem is also improving.   

But I am enjoying Jigars silent treatment to rashi.  She deserves that.
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

wow...uve opened the pandoras box havent u...i think i will have to agree with u ...but right now ahems on his way to getting there...his growth has been huge...ahem now is more mellow than before...if he keeps this up...and with gopis influence...he just might surpass jigar...but before that he will have to understand the kind of pain his past behaviour caused...

yeah varshu u have hit the nail on it's head...i just love ahem's character...he's has self esteem some might call it ego, an attitude, knowledge, power, sensibility, responsibility, talks to the point and what not... the list is endless... minus love and compassion which he is trying to build up these days...then he'll also be a sarv gunn  sampann pati...😆...but as u said, even after all this he would have to realize the torture he had put Gopi through...that would be his final redemption
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Def,agree with you,Ahem's anger was uncontrollable whereas Jigar's deciet was much more bigger and he's still acting decent towards Raashi,he has a heart of a gem 😛
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes jigar is better than aham i agree
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼 mature behaviour and mature anger by jigar! Silent treatment i am liking it now.