Bigg Boss Season 5

Ignore Pooja Bedi!!

Posted: 12 years ago
All Mahek Fans and Pooja Bedi haters should do Mahek a favor and ignore Pooja Bedi.

She's a cheap lady going through Menopause. She just needs attention. Even if its just hate. Lets not give it to her. She thrives on this. For people like this any publicity is good publicity. She knows once BB5 enters she'll again be forgotten and ignored. She's doing everything to make herself relevant again. Trying to kick-start her already dead career.

Ignorance is the best medicine for Pooja Bedi.

Peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

All Mahek Fans and Pooja Bedi haters should do Mahek a favor and ignore Pooja Bedi.

She's a cheap lady going through Menopause. She just needs attention. Even if its just hate. Lets not give it to her. She thrives on this. For people like this any publicity is good publicity. She knows once BB5 enters she'll again be forgotten and ignored. She's doing everything to make herself relevant again. Trying to kick-start her already dead career.

Ignorance is the best medicine for Pooja Bedi.

Peace.

One question..den y did yew make dis forum..😕.

More discussion will start here on PB..😃
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactlky..we have had enough discussion on her tweets and her on saturday after she started bashing Salman...so enough of her already...nobody is paying any attention to her anyways, thats the reason she is making such tweets for news and we end up making new threads for to remain in news...best way to ignore her is not make any threads on her...
jitna charcha karoge PB ka utna he drama karege !!!
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Mods delete ths forum..total ignorance ðŸ˜†
mehak fans are the most abusive ones over world of internet , i daily read their abuses to pooja bedi in twitter but she calmly replies them. , i feel that these pooja bedi's haters should stop harassing her !
Originally posted by: shonamona

mehak fans are the most abusive ones over world of internet , i daily read their abuses to pooja bedi in twitter but she calmly replies them. , i feel that these pooja bedi's haters should stop harassing her !

oo
oo
i never twitted PB !!! Mere level pe nhe hain woh!!

i am mahek fan also!!!
Originally posted by: azru

One question..den y did yew make dis forum..😕.

More discussion will start here on PB..😃

I doubt this is the kind of attention she's looking for when she tweets. She wants attention on twitter. Lets not give it to her there.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

I doubt this is the kind of attention she's looking for when she tweets. She wants attention on twitter. Lets not give it to her there.

But lets start out here...😆
Originally posted by: shonamona

She wants those abuses. She asks for it. If she didn't she wouldn't be making stupid comments everyday on Salman, Mahek or BB.