Posted: 12 years ago
Ok now Jigar is on sofa and Ahem on bed thats funnyπŸ˜†
It's a miracle ! πŸ˜† I am sure now that Goham will provide the first Modi heir before Raji ! πŸ˜³
yes, the characters have changed, though, jigar didn't throw rashi out..😑  Only some dislike..In case of aham, he has hated her, now its turning in to love... 😳
Yeah we shouldn't get our hopes up too soon!!!

Ahem will be back on the sofa tonight!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

πŸ˜•

Even if he is back on the sofa...we know now with certainty that he may be rough around the edges & may lack some good social filters but he is all about his family ( esp wifey) and faith, though he's not sure if he is in love or is it just care duty or concern But we audiences are loving this new warm, loving & indulgent Ahem😳 and we know for whom his heart beats... This unexpected & softer facets of his personality has truly reached in & grabbed our (viewers) heart 😳
Originally posted by 5cents

Even if he is back on the sofa...we know now with certainty that he may be rough around the edges & may lack some good social filters but he is all about his family ( esp wifey) and faith, though he's not sure if he is in love or is it just care duty or concern But we audiences are loving this new warm, loving & indulgent Ahem😳 and we know for whom his heart beats... This unexpected & softer facets of his personality has truly reached in & grabbed our (viewers) heart 😳

Oh I am all for Ahem and Gopi getting together!!
I feel he is in love and it's not just care because the feelings that we are seeing now have been developing since navratri, we saw glimpses then and at diwali so for the CVs to suddenly decide that this change is because of the accident is a bit of a cop out.
This would have been a perfect time for Ahem to at least figure out what Gopi means to him even if he didn't share it with her yet.

As for the bed, it would be nice for Ahem not to have such a shocked reaction next time he finds himself in bed with his wife!!
This post is funny cause its true πŸ˜†
even though Ahem may go back to the sofa,its still funny how CV's showed Ahem falling asleep on the bed and showed Raji's bedroom with Jigar on the sofa! πŸ€£
Doesn't it just make you laugh ?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CHIKA784

This post is funny cause its true πŸ˜†
even though Ahem may go back to the sofa,its still funny how CV's showed Ahem falling asleep on the bed and showed Raji's bedroom with Jigar on the sofa! πŸ€£
Doesn't it just make you laugh ?πŸ˜†

It does make you laugh!!!

It does make you laugh!!!

hehe Nazma your awake?πŸ˜†
Im just writing another part of my OS,kept thinkng about it and an idea struck me πŸ˜ƒ