Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Guys this is just the beginning...

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wait till they become best friends, already ahem loves spending time with her, then quickly he will fall in love with her even more instantly. I want to see them talking all night, knowing eachothe lives even more, gopi already told ahem about her playing games with panna in the past, she might tell him about rashi's mum abusing her etc, then slowly ahem will sleep next to her forever :)

What do u guys say? Xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

Wait till they become best friends, already ahem loves spending time with her, then quickly he will fall in love with her even more instantly. I want to see them talking all night, knowing eachothe lives even more, gopi already told ahem about her playing games with panna in the past, she might tell him about rashi's mum abusing her etc, then slowly ahem will sleep next to her forever :)

What do u guys say? Xx

i believe it would take another year and a half or more for love story to happen...though for me this is the best kinda love story that could ever have been aired...clean, pure and selfless, better than guys soaked in selfish physical love...dont mind if it remains like this always...there are so many storylines waiting for gohem to be explored and we fans are waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed. They will get there eventually- get more comfortable with each other, share their past secretive lives, their darkest fears, their weakness, their strengths, their likes, their dislikes, their love ๐Ÿ˜ณ It will all happen but it takes time. Love needs time to develop though it will happen slowly, it will surely happen. ๐Ÿ˜‰
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely post and I totally agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awww there going to be best friends and than lovers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thats actually the best relationship you can have ๐Ÿ˜‰
Your husband being your best friend and than your lover..๐Ÿ˜
I can't wait till  get married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friendship is very important in a marriage , so its good that gohem are heading first for friendship then love that will give them a stronger bond and a better understanding and knowledge of each other.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was a really great post. I agree first they have to get friends, Ahem has to understand Gopi better before they should move on in their relationship. Love or attracktion can end with time but if you are friends as well your relationship will stay strong. Chika is right the best situation is when you and your husband are friends before lovers๐Ÿ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i loving this development of friendship between husband and wife... which will eventually lead to love in their marital life...
can't wait to see their relation turning into best friends first without any inhibitions and secrets...
I also like the way the CVs are taking baby steps with this couple
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I can wait.  Sometimes the journey is much more enjoyable than reaching your destination.  Although this destination will have me smiling from ear to ear like an idiot.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... have waited one and half years for them to get together, now goham had slept in the same bed, (so what not together but slept) and i know very soon gopi will be sleeping on the chest of ahamjee๐Ÿ˜ณ