intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by intruderfast

i dont get why khushi is coming in between la and arnav once again

its their personal matter,

I agree there...I kept saying..why gal ..whyOuchNOT AGAIN..but I think many may feel that she shares a friendship bond with LA..and hence she intervened! may be!
oh really she never felt guilty when she was abt to kiss arnav , why was not she thinking abt la then
and when arnav announced his marriage , she was heartbroken at arnav's rejection
and now she feels sorry for la
this is terribly confusing , i blame cvs for the way they r making khushi character such a confused soul
atleast asr character is consistent most of the time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apsa

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Achava11

i dont get why khushi is coming in between la and arnav once again

its their personal matter,

I agree there...I kept saying..why gal ..whyOuchNOT AGAIN..but I think many may feel that she shares a friendship bond with LA..and hence she intervened! may be!
oh really she never felt guilty when she was abt to kiss arnav , why was not she thinking abt la then
and when arnav announced his marriage , she was heartbroken at arnav's rejection
and now she feels sorry for la
this is terribly confusing , i blame cvs for the way they r making khushi character such a confused soul
atleast asr character is consistent most of the time

yeah! I do not know how many times I thought abt it..she never once thought abt LALOL LOL but was abt to give in...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apsaintruderfast

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Exactly. Yes, she's been hurt by the fact that Shyam hid such a huge thing from them, but WHY make it sound as if she's been hurt by the engagement breaking?? She's not heartbroken for the reason La is! She was betrayed, and her pain isn't the kind of pain La's going through! Saying "hum jaante hain kyunki humara bhi rishta toota hai" makes it sound like she's hurt cause her engagement broke.
They're just doing this for the hatred track, which I'm pretty sure is gonna happen now. Cause even earlier Anjali said to Khushi that why would anyone break his engagement with her, and even then Khushi didn't say that it was she who decided to break the engagement. And now this precap dialogue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apsaDTeacherKeshriya

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckymahi

exactly me neither! when i saw the scene i was like 'yay Arhi!' but Kushi's dialogue really made me uneasy. Have this bad feeling that Arnav is completely going to misunderstand her later onConfused. earlier when she broke down she just said 'unhone hamare saath', now he's probably gonna finish that sentence as 'unhone hamare saath rishtaa thod di'.
 Her 'i know how it feels when trust is broken'-dialogue is fine but 'my heart is broken' kinda sends out the wrong message to Arnav Confused. She should really emphasize on trust and not heart.Did they do this purposefully to initiate the much talked about hatred track? oh this anxiety kills me!
Oh please oh please Arnav just hear the trust part, i seriously wish he'll start drooling and not hear rest of what Kushi saysErmmlol despo meLOL!

@bold: exactly. LOL
apsa Groupbie
apsa
apsa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
she has done many things wrong...this dialogue isnt the whole problem...She is actually behaving like she is a jilted lover. Which she is...only it isnt her fiance, but ASR who jilted her(wo to gayi thhi poochhne "almost kiss ka matlab hai")...but to talk stupidly in front of ASr like that...I think many of us noticed that, I see so many posts on her dialog that many of us notice that her choice of word is wrong. dil to thes nahi lagi..she should have said "jab koi dhoka deta hai" or "vishwas ko thes lagi". Your heart was never with Shyam, so kaahe ka "dil ko thes" lady?

Besides I have lot of issues with Khushi's behaviour and nature, though I like Sanaya(she is cute!)

Khushi is not a good friend. Knowing LA-ASR have been together for long, she allows ASR to come close to her(payal scene, mitti in eye scene, diya scene..almost kissing him)...now why is she furious about the broken LA-ASR engagement. Darling, you drove the wedge in!

She should have alteast told LA/ASR/Anjali that SHE broke the engagement because the fiance was already married and had lied to them. She doesnt have to tell that it was Shyam, but atleast the reason for breaking up should be known. But not doing so, she is not only putting herself at risk, but also Payal(mami wont leave a chance to put payal down if she finds out that payal was also aware of Shyam).

But anyways...its a serial so all these inconsistencies have to be there, so they can make it longer and keep at it ...so we can watch it :) CVs ko sab maaf...galat dialogs bhi, aur galat characterisation bhi! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherLaraeKeshriya

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Wow, Apsa, I have just posted on another identical thread - hope it's okay to repeat my words from there, as I have only just seen your thread! Embarrassed

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines.

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed.

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! Smile 

Edited to add: Whilst I acknowledge the points made by some others, I still maintain that it (the portrayal) has fallen down somewhat, due to the fact that it has been made to look as if her fiance broke off the engagement and this impression has been furthered by the way the scenes have been enacted. I'm not referring so much to today's episode - more so a culmination of events over the last few episodes.

Edited by DTeacher - 19 December 2011 at 8:33pm

apsaaa123.80

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
What Khushi meant and what was implied are two different things. Her pain has nothing to do with loving Shyam, it has to do with someone she trusted decieving her and her family. If only Arnav could know the truth instead of some twisted version of it. I really don't want anymore misunderstandings between them, they've come too far to go back to square one!

apsaaa123.80

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
they have to build ground for the huge misunderstanding and hate so that's what they are doing... we cant do anything :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apsa

Go to top