Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What Khushi meant and what was implied are two different things. Her pain has nothing to do with loving Shyam, it has to do with someone she trusted decieving her and her family. If only Arnav could know the truth instead of some twisted version of it. I really don't want anymore misunderstandings between them, they've come too far to go back to square one!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they have to build ground for the huge misunderstanding and hate so that's what they are doing... we cant do anything :(
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

they have to build ground for the huge misunderstanding and hate so that's what they are doing... we cant do anything :(

THAT'S what worries me !!

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel that we have to wait till the whole part comes...
may be she will clarify that see ws not in love with that guy...but La is in love with him...
may be like that...

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: DTeacher

Wow, Apsa, I have just posted on another identical thread - hope it's okay to repeat my words from there, as I have only just seen your thread! ðŸ˜³

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines.

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed.

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! 😊 

Edited to add: Whilst I acknowledge the points made by some others, I still maintain that it (the portrayal) has fallen down somewhat, due to the fact that it has been made to look as if her fiance broke off the engagement and this impression has been furthered by the way the scenes have been enacted. I'm not referring so much to today's episode - more so a culmination of events over the last few episodes.

Well said. It's been building towards this and does come across as that. And, the point I think most people are trying to make is that whatever her use of words, or dialogue, we have to keep in mind WHO she is delivering those lines to (and in the show, so does she). She right now stands in opposition to Arnav, which in itself is not going to go over very well with him. He may listen for a bit, but then will zero in on the fact that she is also free now... Then of course he will remember how broken she was just the day before, and goodness knows what he'll make of all of it put together. If the CVs are just writing out scripts for KKG's character so they can further ASR's behavior in some way, then they're in my opinion not being entirely fair, and taking away from the true essence of the story.
DTeacher thumbnail

Thanks.  I also couldn't agree more with your comments below. This is what has needled me about the last few episodes (I have enjoyed them in the main - just this niggling worry / doubt has been bugging me). They clearly showed Khushi making it pretty clear that she wasn't happy when she got engaged - now it is almost as if the CVs have forgotten they portrayed those scenes and are building towards a misunderstanding on Arnav's part, which could lead to a 'way out' / 'excuse' for Shyam, when the proverbial **** finally hits the fan for him! Etc etc ...

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Well said. It's been building towards this and does come across as that. And, the point I think most people are trying to make is that whatever her use of words, or dialogue, we have to keep in mind WHO she is delivering those lines to (and in the show, so does she). She right now stands in opposition to Arnav, which in itself is not going to go over very well with him. He may listen for a bit, but then will zero in on the fact that she is also free now... Then of course he will remember how broken she was just the day before, and goodness knows what he'll make of all of it put together. If the CVs are just writing out scripts for KKG's character so they can further ASR's behavior in some way, then they're in my opinion not being entirely fair, and taking away from the true essence of the story.

apsa thumbnail
cant wait for tomorrow's episode, so that we know what all she said and if it cleared anythign about her engagement!

jab itna bol rahi hai to ye bhi bata de ki "hamare mangetar shaadi shuda they isiliye hamne unke munh pe anguthi de maari!" 

that should absolve her from the misleading dialog/rona-dhona of the precap and other times!

DTeacher thumbnail
Originally posted by: apsa

cant wait for tomorrow's episode, so that we know what all she said and if it cleared anythign about her engagement!

jab itna bol rahi hai to ye bhi bata de ki "hamare mangetar shaadi shuda they isiliye hamne unke munh pe anguthi de maari!"   that should absolve her from the misleading dialog/rona-dhona of the precap and other times!

Egg-xac-ker-ly!! 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think she meant her trust was broken... but the silly girl doesn't realize what ASR will think keeping in mind her crying on his shoulder.. but i read in some article that in one of the posts that" misunderstanding will bring them close" .

Maybe the CV's are laying the groundwork for this.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even i was wondering about the same.. y was she telling she was hurt.. did she love shyam? no right, then y this dialogue.. i seriously don't understand kushi.. 😕 and she was portraying herself like she had no feelings for ASR