Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I dont get Khushi...

apsa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the precap she says "hamara rishta toota hai, hamare dil ko thes pahunchi hai".

First, she didnt want to get engaged. She didnt care for Shyam. Why is she behaving like she is heartbroken? She wasnt into the engagement with her heart. She needs to not project like she was in love with her fiance and her engagement was broken.

She broke the engagement, and she should be actually happy and relieved and not make it sound like she is heartbroken. That is not going to help matters in future when the raizadas find out about Shyam-Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Xactly...she shudn't hav said tht. Nw ASR will think tht she liked her fiance 😕
But i was wondering tht Anjali did sense something wrong wen khushi got engaged. She said u don't look happy and even Arnav saw tht. So i hope he keeps this in mind and dosen't misunderstand her.
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
you stole my words...had the same doubt...or is she worried cos shyam broke anjali's and her trust...
Targaryen thumbnail
i think she meant arnav with the 'dil toota hain' thing!!

u all remember diwali night right??
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no she say like... what it feels when someone breaks ur trust... she did not say heart. she said she is hurt bec someone broke her trust and conned her. which shayam did ... anywaz all asr is going to get from that is ...kkg: im single arnav! Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She needs to emphasize on TRUST bit and not HEART 

Or else when the revelation comes out ASR won't believe her ðŸ˜­
mpks1 thumbnail
That is one confusing and twisted dialogue I have ever heard. For me it clearly implies her heart was broken coz of Shyam and not coz of ASR. What the hell is she talking about and   sure  its going to come back to bite her.
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
i think she meant her trust is broken? she thought Shyam was her friends. 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she said trust yaarr not about her dil...
so nothing to worry about...hope Arnav will get it correctly...
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think cvs are setting the stage for arnav to believe shyam when shyam claims that he broke off his engagement cos he dint want to betray rani sahiba in-spite of the compulsion from the gupta.
and then arnav will think kushi is a gold digger and all this sorrow of hers is cos she failed to trap shyam.

oh my... i hope the cvs prove me wrong...