India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Monday Mazaa (Page 4)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

the way she words her broken rishta...it will be taken as her broken engagement is hurting her...by ASR...even Anjali thought of it that way, when khushi entered RM on the engagement day...Anjali said, that 'ur ex-fiance is crazy to break engagement with a girl like you'

hopefully ASR will get short term amnesia later and will forget this part till their marriage Wink...

but i think this will come into play later...when ASR will come to know that her fiance was Shyam...by that time ArHi will be married...and this knowledge that she was in love with him, will kill ASR inside...thats why he won't be able to love her...

also i think she said, 'that her trust was broken' i hope ASR remembers that...

Edited by anjs - 19 December 2011 at 9:30am

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Finally, I thought Khushi's "I am woman" kind of response to La being hurt really relatable, and not fake.There is genuine affection between the girls, and you do respond to a friend's betrayal with anger, and a protective instinct. This is how a girlfriend comforts another-stepping up to the guy who's done the wrong, getting in his face, grabbing the wounded part, taking her away by the arm.

If they'd thrown in a bathroom scene with La blowing her nose and Khushi going "Girl, he's not worth it, forget him, I always knew he was a player, you were too good for him, and he'd be scared of how fine you are, I think you should get the number of that  hot guy who couldn't keep his eyes off of you, you know, Karan, that banker dude who pulled u to dance back there" while lip glossing in front of the mirror, this would have been a typical breakup among my girlfriends in our early 20s.

Quite true! We have previously seen Khushi stand up for La on a GF basis
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ummm... A very predictable episode. Nothing more, nothing less. Much needed to move the story to its next phase.

I am still scratching my head over the rumors that a new addition is soon to happen creating the possibility of a triangle. Didn't we already finish a triangle ASR-LA-KKG?? Do we really need a triangle to make the primaries realize their love for each other?

The next few weeks should focus on post-engagement preparations and ASR terribly missing KKG because she no longer comes around RM as often.

Again, as I have oft said, the story is at a romantic stalemate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsSunriseGreenmusic1Infofan

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Ummm... A very predictable episode. Nothing more, nothing less. Much needed to move the story to its next phase.

I am still scratching my head over the rumors that a new addition is soon to happen creating the possibility of a triangle. Didn't we already finish a triangle ASR-LA-KKG?? Do we really need a triangle to make the primaries realize their love for each other?

The next few weeks should focus on post-engagement preparations and ASR terribly missing KKG because she no longer comes around RM as often.

Again, as I have oft said, the story is at a romantic stalemate.

Totally. They need to step it up with the emotion at some point.. And, soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@napstermonster...Clap...well said and much needed post... thanks! I love the fact that the CVs have underplayed the entire break-up - it makes for very poignant viewing!

Khushi's response is apt..bahut faraq pada diwali se le kar engagement tak...you have put it so well!

@HoH: I don't think the entire family has always relied on ASR for him to feel the burden...I would gather they have always been well to do, except perhaps, ASR's successful business venture has vaulted them to a higher financial plane than before.  The point is that when you are part of an extended family, everyone's action impinges on other family members, whether one likes it or not.  Given his history and financial independence, ASR despises this network and craves freedom - a very normal rebellious stance that one takes at his age (i.e. mid-twenties), especially when one has made it on one's own steam.  He is of course now learning the importance of relationships under Khushi's tutelage...Nani is holding the family together and her rebuke of ASR is very much in line with family traditions.

Edited by gilgamesh - 19 December 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

solembaumpremparbatInfofan

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

I think, she means both, thathow it feels to be betrayed in case of sshyam, and being heart broke in case of Arnav, she suffered twice!

but I guess she was talking about her broken engement! nn true she dint love shyam...lets wait n watch waht it turnsout to be!
Agree..diff lines meant for diff people.Wink But i really hope she clarifies her statements on the fiance matter cause as for nw it seems like snake broke the engagement... whereas its the other way round.
music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Barging urself into the mouth of a lion.I guess thats what our overly impulsive KKG did.Well all her antics today made me rethink...whats actually going on in her mind?She is hell bent on cementing LA-ASR relationship,to the extent that she volunteered to talk to Arnav on LA 's behalfConfused.She seems to be clueless about what is going on around her just like LA was a few days before.I know Arnav needs to taste his own medicine and all that,but today KKG was overly impulsive according to me.And the precap was ohhh better not think about it.Confused
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
The first thing I do not understand is why Khushi didn't tell Anjali that SHE was the one who broke off the engagement? What's with all this "Sagai toot gayi, sagai toot gayi"?? Arrey, at least say WHO broke off the engagement! When everyone else gets to know, I don't want Khushi to seem like a sad and emotionally weak girl who couldn't break off her own engagement to a two-timing Slimeball. 

Precap: Hmm... I'm getting the feeling that she's referring to her feelings for Arnav that he himself crushed so mercilessly and about the hurt she felt at Shyaam's betrayal (She had to have felt slightly hurt at being played like that). I just hope she explains everything to him about the deception even if she doesn't mention Shyaam's real identity. 

ASR sure does seem to have earned a PhD in Damage-Control. He really knows how to get to the point and handle everything that crumbles afterwards.

Go to top