Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Monday Mazaa - Page 4

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Barging urself into the mouth of a lion.I guess thats what our overly impulsive KKG did.Well all her antics today made me rethink...whats actually going on in her mind?She is hell bent on cementing LA-ASR relationship,to the extent that she volunteered to talk to Arnav on LA 's behalfπŸ˜•.She seems to be clueless about what is going on around her just like LA was a few days before.I know Arnav needs to taste his own medicine and all that,but today KKG was overly impulsive according to me.And the precap was ohhh better not think about it.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first thing I do not understand is why Khushi didn't tell Anjali that SHE was the one who broke off the engagement? What's with all this "Sagai toot gayi, sagai toot gayi"?? Arrey, at least say WHO broke off the engagement! When everyone else gets to know, I don't want Khushi to seem like a sad and emotionally weak girl who couldn't break off her own engagement to a two-timing Slimeball. 

Precap: Hmm... I'm getting the feeling that she's referring to her feelings for Arnav that he himself crushed so mercilessly and about the hurt she felt at Shyaam's betrayal (She had to have felt slightly hurt at being played like that). I just hope she explains everything to him about the deception even if she doesn't mention Shyaam's real identity. 

ASR sure does seem to have earned a PhD in Damage-Control. He really knows how to get to the point and handle everything that crumbles afterwards.
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@HeadOverHeels - Totally agree with you!

In my opinion, the ambiguous precap is certainly setting the stage for something much bigger - and the way it has played out the last few episodes, whether we like it or not, it's going to be a misunderstanding track (ugh! how boring! ).  Clearly, Anjali thinks that Khushi's fiance broke off the engagement, and Khushi has made no attempts to clarify that.  Now, Arnav is going to think along the same lines...

Other than that, I take issue with how they have played out Khushi taking Shyam's revelation.  She should not be "heartbroken"!  (They've clearly shown that she has no feeling for him).  The emotion is misclassified!  Khushi is stronger and more resilient to be portraying a helpless victim.  She seems to have missed a couple of stages - personally, I'm waiting for revenge and anger!  Alas, that doesn't seem to be in Khushi's nature.
Edited by inanyregard - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Good, fast paced start today. No waste of time on endless frozen faces. 

Dance sequence was cute, but lacked the wow factor. I didn't like how the lighting was done at all, and felt it was all very rushed. And, no I was NOT annoyed that ASR did not oogle at Khushi, because you know, La was right there too, trying not to step all over the broken pieces of her heart. πŸ˜‰

Agree with you. I was not very impressed with the dance sequence.

To the point Arnav announces the end of his relationship, and renders most of the family speechless. Nani was seriously pissed off, and for the first time I appreciated the role of ASR in his family, and how hard it must have been for him to always have them ALL depend on him, his life, his choices so much, I can't imagine the stress which goes with that, but he seems to take it in his stride.

I think today, the responsibilities ASR shoulders, the stress and load of having so many people depend on him, the choices he makes affecting them was most obvious today. Like you mentioned in your other post, nobody asked how he felt about the break up just as they did not listen to him when he said he did not want to get married. But he does handle the stress well.

Nice exchange between him and Akaash "What I do with my life shouldn't affect yours, so live your own." Nicely said. 
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mami is just a pathetic opportunist as always. Imagine thinking nothing of not one, but even her own son's broken engagement just so she can get away with not having a poor girl for a daughter-in-law.

Angali, again a disappointment. "You can do this, and that's that." Kudos again to Arnav for standing his ground.

No surprise there with Anjali and her tears and emotional blackmail.

Khushi gets the truth out of La, and is shocked, angry. I'll come back to her in a minute.

I didn't understand the need for an announcement that the engagement was not going to happen. It could have been left for the next day, but I suppose the CVs feel they know what they're doing.

The invitations sent out to people were originally meant for ASR - La engagement.  Payash engagement was finalized later and may not have even been added to the original invitation cardπŸ˜•. Guests came expecting Ar-La engagement. Perhaps that is why he wanted to clarify he was not getting engaged that evening.

Lavanya stands alone when the announcement is made, watching as Arnav braves the crowd, keeping it impersonal, to the point and giving Akaash/Payal their rightful moment in the spotlight.

Khushi is furious, and I can understand her to a certain point because Lavanya is her friend. So, it's a little justified that she is angry and upset for her. But, not just her, but ALL of them have without explanation decided that the fault lies solely with Arnav... And, while I can understand why, and don't disagree, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as to how clueless Khushi is about the whole thing. La IS in essence leaving because of her, the relationship DID end because of her shadow... I guess she will realize all that in time. πŸ˜‰

She needs to realize she played a small part in La's heartbreak, she brought La back (for whatever reason) when they broke up last time. She is also the person who gave La ideas about getting married when La was perfectly happy with whatever arrangement ASR and La had between them.

Pre-Cap, showing a pool side confrontation. Because even after Arnav very specifically saying it's a personal matter between him and La, and Lavanya asking Khushi to not push it, our darling girl cannot let the matter rest, till she hunts him down, and demands answers. πŸ˜† I'm going to ALSO put that down to her subconscious wanting to know, seeking out the truth, while her more conscious self is convinced she's just doing it because she's selfless and kind. πŸ˜†

Ahhh, the pool sideπŸ˜† They both like to jump to the worst possible conclusions about each other, isn't it ?!!

My hope, is that her tears in the pre-cap and explanation to Arnav about KNOWING how it feels to suffer a break up are to do with him in some way and not Shayam. Because she CANNOT possibly be hurt to that extent over what happened with the snake. She cannot be heartbroken like Lavanya is, cannot know what it is to lose someone you love like Lavanya knows, and certainly cannot know what it feels like to not be loved by your fiance whom you love very much, the way Lavanya knows. There is just no comparison between the two relationships, because she never felt for Shayam what La feels for ASR. In fact, Khushi would in my opinion be better able to sympathize with Arnav on this one.. It's something they have in common.. Not being able to love the person they were engaged to, because they were secretly in love with someone else.

Hope so but the way KKG told Anjali about her engagement being called off with Anjali thinking her fiance broke it off, I am thinking CVs will do something similar with ASR, to leave room to future misunderstandings.πŸ˜†

That's my take for today. No funnies, because I didn't see any.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The dance sequence - overhyped and dud. the only beautiful part was Arnav's steady and somewhat bewildered gaze on Khushi, like he is smitten!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: inanyregard

@HeadOverHeels - Totally agree with you!

In my opinion, the ambiguous precap is certainly setting the stage for something much bigger - and the way it has played out the last few episodes, whether we like it or not, it's going to be a misunderstanding track (ugh! how boring! ).  Clearly, Anjali thinks that Khushi's fiance broke off the engagement, and Khushi has made no attempts to clarify that.  Now, Arnav is going to think along the same lines...

Other than that, I take issue with how they have played out Khushi taking Shyam's revelation.  She should not be "heartbroken"!  (They've clearly shown that she has no feeling for him).  The emotion is misclassified!  Khushi is stronger and more resilient to be portraying a helpless victim.  She seems to have missed a couple of stages - personally, I'm waiting for revenge and anger!  Alas, that doesn't seem to be in Khushi's nature.

@bold - it would have been fun to watch that. But i think she is deferring to shyam because he is Anji's husband. I dont doubt for a minute if it were anyone else he would have been subject to the fully fury of khushi's wrath!!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed nothing funny today, but for some reason I'm in a fun mood and trying to find humor everywhere around me-maybe its Christams time-well I digress...

So back to the funny moment-I thought it was a wee bit funny how ASR says he wants to share something with his family but please don't get emotional while listening -I think the delivery was brilliant and it made me smile-so typical ASR 😊
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

@bold - it would have been fun to watch that. But i think she is deferring to shyam because he is Anji's husband. I dont doubt for a minute if it were anyone else he would have been subject to the fully fury of khushi's wrath!!

Oh I totally get it!  She's in the unfortunate position of having to care about other peoples feelings.
serialjunkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadheKrish1

Agreed nothing funny today, but for some reason I'm in a fun mood and trying to find humor everywhere around me-maybe its Christams time-well I digress...

So back to the funny moment-I thought it was a wee bit funny how ASR says he wants to share something with his family but please don't get emotional while listening -I think the delivery was brilliant and it made me smile-so typical ASR 😊

LOL! thats because he knows the RM ladies will descend into full on drama, so he warned them against creating drama.
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadheKrish1

I thought it was a wee bit funny how ASR says he wants to share something with his family but please don't get emotional while listening -I think the delivery was brilliant and it made me smile-so typical ASR 😊

Well noted. 
I thought that was a good subtle touch by the writers--that is exactly the thing a young man says to the female contingent of his family before delivering bad news. "Don't freak out, but..."