Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
D epi ws superb..every end ws nicely clipped n tone down..nt 2muc drama..right 4rm d dance..2 arnav breakin d newz 2 hs fly n dan 2 d guest..it ws gud epi ya..i knw d anjali n mami prt ws bit irritatin..dats d way d char's r.
D precap is interestin..lets hw arnav reacts.
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

My hope, is that her tears in the pre-cap and explanation to Arnav about KNOWING how it feels to suffer a break up are to do with him in some way and not Shayam. Because she CANNOT possibly be hurt to that extent over what happened with the snake. She cannot be heartbroken like Lavanya is, cannot know what it is to lose someone you love like Lavanya knows, and certainly cannot know what it feels like to not be loved by your fiance whom you love very much, the way Lavanya knows. There is just no comparison between the two relationships, because she never felt for Shayam what La feels for ASR. In fact, Khushi would in my opinion be better able to sympathize with Arnav on this one.. It's something they have in common.. Not being able to love the person they were engaged to, because they were secretly in love with someone else.

@Bold: thanx for raising this point...i was about to make a post on that...

i feel khushi should be happy that she got rid of a decieving relationship before itz too late...she shouldnt at all compare herself to La..she never loved that snake...she was forced to get engaged to hm..she never counted on him rather she relies more on ASR 😉...so cv'z my kind request to u plzzz don make khushi sound as heartbroken as la leaving ASR to think that she loved her fiance n force him to conceal his feelings like always..

loovely analysis as always...letz look forward to tomorrows dhamakedar poolside confrontation 😉 aaah me having goosebumps already 😳 😆

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have a bad feeling ASR is going to think she is madly in love with her fiance..damn..khushi cn be dense sometimes
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
About the precap, I think Khushi was thinking of Diwali night and how her world ended when Arnav (for no apparent reason) spurned her and ran to take shelter behind Lavanya.

Khushi, I think, sees La as an extension of herself. She knows that La loves ASR. So if the sagai has been broken, ASR must have taken the first step. She also knows how unreasonable he is (engagement 2morrow, engagement next week etc).

Khushi is expressing her anguish at being dumped by Arnav. I don't think Snake figures in her mind as anything more than an irritant capable of hurting Payal & Anjali if she lets him.

I liked your point about how ArHi share the experience of being engaged to persons they don't care about.

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post !!

i didnt like the song picturization.. it was badly choreographed and both La and khushi didnt give their 100% to the steps.. (that is what i feel)..

Loved the fact that Arhi scene is again near poolside.. their secret meeting place .. ðŸ˜†

i hope ASR does not feel that khushi is heart broken because of her engagement.. i have been saying this in almost all the post in the forum.. because that is how it came across for me from the precap.. 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think, she means both, thathow it feels to be betrayed in case of sshyam, and being heart broke in case of Arnav, she suffered twice!

but I guess she was talking about her broken engement! nn true she dint love shyam...lets wait n watch waht it turnsout to be!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post!!!!! 
and cant wait for tomo..hopefully she tells him that she broke the engagement and her fiance cheated on her...ahhh and as for the precap i think she talks on everybody's behalf///as in keepin in mind shyam anjali...and obviously her arnav :):):) am jus giving up on predicting wats gonna happen:):)
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice post...
i too cant accept the fact that kushi was so broken due to her engagement...
i mean she never loved shyam...
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@HeadoverHeels: Great post! 

It's probably premature to comment on Khushi's statements in the pre-cap, but I think she is disappointed that the man she thought changed his attitude to marriage as an institution has not really changed at all - he is back to "not willing to give his relationship a name". (I am basing this on the statements made by Khushi in Friday's episode where she gives him the gift and mentions the change in him and congratulates him on bringing Payal-Akash together as well as getting engaged himself).
That is why she asks him what reason he came up with this time to not go ahead with the engagement. Hope I am making sense.

Also, I think when she says she was hurt about her engagement broken, she means she understands what it feels like to have one's trust broken, nothing to do with heartbreak.

HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

About the precap, I think Khushi was thinking of Diwali night and how her world ended when Arnav (for no apparent reason) spurned her and ran to take shelter behind Lavanya.

Khushi, I think, sees La as an extension of herself. She knows that La loves ASR. So if the sagai has been broken, ASR must have taken the first step. She also knows how unreasonable he is (engagement 2morrow, engagement next week etc).

Khushi is expressing her anguish at being dumped by Arnav. I don't think Snake figures in her mind as anything more than an irritant capable of hurting Payal & Anjali if she lets him.

I liked your point about how ArHi share the experience of being engaged to persons they don't care about.

Yes, but she said "I know what a broken rishta feels like." So that could be taken any way, and unless there is no proper flashback or something hinting towards what she means, it's anyone's guess. And, I think since ASR is only focused on her fiance so much, he's going to think she's heartbroken over that... More misunderstandings, typical ArHi. But, we can hope other things take over and he suffers amnesia afterwards. I don't think I'll be able to bear the "OMG ASR is SO MEAN, he's angry with Khushi for NO reason." post. ðŸ˜†