HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good, fast paced start today. No waste of time on endless frozen faces. 

Dance sequence was cute, but lacked the wow factor. I didn't like how the lighting was done at all, and felt it was all very rushed. And, no I was NOT annoyed that ASR did not oogle at Khushi, because you know, La was right there too, trying not to step all over the broken pieces of her heart. πŸ˜‰

To the point Arnav announces the end of his relationship, and renders most of the family speechless. Nani was seriously pissed off, and for the first time I appreciated the role of ASR in his family, and how hard it must have been for him to always have them ALL depend on him, his life, his choices so much, I can't imagine the stress which goes with that, but he seems to take it in his stride. 

Nice exchange between him and Akaash "What I do with my life shouldn't affect yours, so live your own." Nicely said. 

Mami is just a pathetic opportunist as always. Imagine thinking nothing of not one, but even her own son's broken engagement just so she can get away with not having a poor girl for a daughter-in-law.

Angali, again a disappointment. "You can do this, and that's that." Kudos again to Arnav for standing his ground.

Khushi gets the truth out of La, and is shocked, angry. I'll come back to her in a minute.

I didn't understand the need for an announcement that the engagement was not going to happen. It could have been left for the next day, but I suppose the CVs feel they know what they're doing.

Lavanya stands alone when the announcement is made, watching as Arnav braves the crowd, keeping it impersonal, to the point and giving Akaash/Payal their rightful moment in the spotlight.

Khushi is furious, and I can understand her to a certain point because Lavanya is her friend. So, it's a little justified that she is angry and upset for her. But, not just her, but ALL of them have without explanation decided that the fault lies solely with Arnav... And, while I can understand why, and don't disagree, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as to how clueless Khushi is about the whole thing. La IS in essence leaving because of her, the relationship DID end because of her shadow... I guess she will realize all that in time. πŸ˜‰

Pre-Cap, showing a pool side confrontation. Because even after Arnav very specifically saying it's a personal matter between him and La, and Lavanya asking Khushi to not push it, our darling girl cannot let the matter rest, till she hunts him down, and demands answers. πŸ˜† I'm going to ALSO put that down to her subconscious wanting to know, seeking out the truth, while her more conscious self is convinced she's just doing it because she's selfless and kind. πŸ˜†

My hope, is that her tears in the pre-cap and explanation to Arnav about KNOWING how it feels to suffer a break up are to do with him in some way and not Shayam. Because she CANNOT possibly be hurt to that extent over what happened with the snake. She cannot be heartbroken like Lavanya is, cannot know what it is to lose someone you love like Lavanya knows, and certainly cannot know what it feels like to not be loved by your fiance whom you love very much, the way Lavanya knows. There is just no comparison between the two relationships, because she never felt for Shayam what La feels for ASR. In fact, Khushi would in my opinion be better able to sympathize with Arnav on this one.. It's something they have in common.. Not being able to love the person they were engaged to, because they were secretly in love with someone else.

That's my take for today. No funnies, because I didn't see any.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Song: What was the point of the song again? SBS-SBB showed more footage than what was shown in the Episode.

Precap: I hope she tells him that she WAS the one who broke it off cos she and her family found out the fiancee was already married. That is crucial.

And the way she worded it, as if she cared for her fiance, she was heartbroken,...WT.
I hope Arnav doesn't think Khushi is as heartbroken as La or something.

Most Importantly, he should ignore her words and only realize the following - She is Single, ME TOO!!!

R Family: They handled his announcement in a very dignified manner, whatever be the rona dhona inside, outside they were fab.

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post! Today was fast paced. More faster than i expected but its a good going! Waiting eagerly for good episodes this full week! πŸ˜Š
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh i loved today's epi for da fact tht...today the whole family handled da situation very well...no OTT drama by nebody...surprizingly the crybaby Anjali didnt create unnecessary fuss n behaved...showing her SANITY which otherwise is a very rare appearance...πŸ˜†...next though i didnt quite like da much hyped dance sequence...thnk god it was over n done soon so tht v cud focus on da REAL thing...Arnav n La again for showed their matured sides...both of them kept the happiness of family n da new couple abover their pain...it was really a fast paced epi...the precap looks so interesting...a heated up conversation (just da way i like..πŸ˜†)...hope either she blurts out da truth...or he senses it...plzzz...HIGH TYM !!!! Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Song: What was the point of the song again? SBS-SBB showed more footage than what was shown in the Episode.

Precap: I hope she tells him that she WAS the one who broke it off cos she and her family found out the fiancee was already married. That is crucial.

And the way she worded it, as if she cared for her fiance, she was heartbroken,...WT.
I hope Arnav doesn't think Khushi is as heartbroken as La or something.

Most Importantly, he should ignore her words and only realize the following - She is Single, ME TOO!!!

R Family: They handled his announcement in a very dignified manner, whatever be the rona dhona inside, outside they were fab.

i agree.. somehow that still remains unsaid. and why on earth is kushi saying she is sad that her relationship broke? she should be saying she is sad that her trust was broken that she had to break the rishta.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as to how clueless Khushi is about the whole thing.

gee, welcome to the club alreadyπŸ˜†

i was standing there all grinning at the screen, girl; look at you going to give him an earful.. you have no idea HOW much this man can love you..πŸ˜‰

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday was definitely mazedar... i liked the episode, agree that it was nice to keep anrav's attention on lavanya... he isnt a complete ass... and he was very concerned about akash and payal... which was all very well done...

i thought they spent the right amount of time on the song... if that had taken too much time we would have missed some of the interactions between arnav and the family, khushi and lavanya... think those were more  important IMO

maybe its bcos of all the OS's that i have been reading but i hope when khushi talks abt her heart breaking she is thinking abt when arnav told her she didnt mean anything to him after diwali and not shyam... of course arnav would think its bcos of her fiancee but i wish they show some flashback for khushi to make this point clear for us... 

the cvs havent disappointed me yet... so i m hoping for this episode to mean another gr8 week ahead
Edited by fj08 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, unless and until she tells him that she broke it off, he is going to think she is heartbroken because of it. There is no way he will know that her tears are because of what he did to her and she cant tell him that.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Well, unless and until she tells him that she broke it off, he is going to think she is heartbroken because of it. There is no way he will know that her tears are because of what he did to her and she cant tell him that.

Yes, it's important that she word it correctly.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
and no she is going to word it just like she did in the precap

and he is going to think she is heartbroken because of her "fiance"

My my...aren't I a little ray of sunshine this evening :P