India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AYAYYAAYAYAY The court caseee (Page 3)

Sashah_Suki Senior Member
Sashah_Suki
Sashah_Suki

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
cant believe phooli got her son backShockedbut its good.as far as jagiya is concern he got a long way to go in developing his relation as gauri also need to grow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
So happy that Phooli got her child back... most relieving episode... however I do wish that Phooli get's protection from Bharat and his family... if there is any law judge could pass that would be really good...

I also wish Bharat gets punished for bigamy or extra marital affair...

Was glad to see the expressions of Bharat's first wife Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everSuchi-tiny15

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hooked]It was so good to see Gauri's pretty smile again. Of late she has just been so spiteful n cranky that I had forgotten how cute she looks when she grins :)

Anandi seems to be on a super fast track to getting elected the leader of not just Jaitsar but probably the whole area at this rate. She has no time to even think about J or his deeds. Am so glad !

In a way - I think most people find genuine happiness only with their emotionally compatible partners. J never used to be able to understand A's selfless attitude or the fair, dispassionate manner in which she used to think things thru. He accepted her nature but wasn't ever able to imbibe it or relate to it. Whereas, with G he is a very different person. No matter how hyper G is, J seems to know exactly what will bring her smile back. He also is quite accepting of her basic nature which like him is able to lie smoothly n easily if reqd and find romance in a shared nariyal paani :) . G is never overly bothered by the right n wrong of things and this too is very acceptable to J. 

I guess what I mean to say is - today for some reason I really felt that these two truly do belong together. They do care n understand each other much more than J and A could. As wonderful as A is - I now accept that J's needs are more base and he will always feel inferior to A coz of her moral strength. With G, J has no guilt, she has as many flaws as he does and so he feels more of an equal...What do you think ?

Yes Antara - today's chart was seriously inspired by Saathiya. which btw, I think is a beautiful movie, and captures the joys n travails of a new marriage so minutely...
[/QUOTE RIGHTLY SAID!Anandi is too good for Jaggya.In her presence he must be have  felt inferior...It's only  with Gauri he can feel at ease as both of them have flaws!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedSuchi-

Go to top