Balika Vadhu

AYAYYAAYAYAY The court caseee

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sooo happy it went in favor of Phool

awesommmeee...

Also , I liked that jagya and gauri are working on their relationship.

Please, be like that and NEVER come to Anandi's life!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am super happy that Phooli got her son back! And yes the shifty Jagat can happily stay with his illegal patni foreveeerrr...😊
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That chart idea was funny-😉but gauri  can easily  fill the chart for the  reason of fight as-Anandi anandi.. Anandi.. 🤪Anandi anandi anandi...😆..
good pholi got back her kid...but why did they mute all the dialogs🤔 -only bg music😕,aisa lagaa silent era ki movie chal rahi ho😉.😆.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad they muted the session jyo, I didn;t want to hear another bashing blaming blah blah from those loser's side u know. 
and they quickly forwarded the entire case thing and did not dragg!!! how cool

but one thing is bugging me, if Jagya and Gauri are working on their relationship, whats the big fight gonna be about? due to which JG's truth will come in front of Kunda Tai?

<<< confused now
noopurarora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think somehow, the not so bright Jagya, will somehow say it was Anandi that told him to take better care of Gauri, the Gauri will just go psycho on him 😡
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally baby came to his mom's lap!!
so good!!😊

and JG's food romance kaam tha kya...now a new pakau thing -- the chart??
i mean seriously...those silly scenes were shown in this episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
they still cant know about the reason!!

that is no trust between them...thats the only reason
jaan k v anjan😆
yeh do maha pakau logon ko kabb tak jhelna padega!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
😲😲untolerable duos since last 1n half year so pacau romance has been shown and such horrible morrons without any criteria just dragging n anandi going high up in speed why so speedy upliftment of anandi r tey gonna make her neta in just few days  but don't show that crap duo drs 
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sooo happy Phooli won the case. 👏The scene was soo emotional and did you see the baby was actually smiling in his sleep when Phooli took him?!!🤗 Aww so cute and such a beautiful scene, loved today's episode!👍🏼

Except of course the JG romance. It was such a filler scene with no significance at all. And the chart thing was the most pre-school idea I have ever seen!!🤪 I am not sure if the CVs are themselves so retarded to come up with such ideas or they want to portray JG as retarded! I mean seriously?🤢

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, I for one, think today's episode gave everyone something to be happy about !

Gaga lovers can rejoice...there was lots of romance followed by a genuine effort at trying to analyse and thus avoid these petty squabbles. As tacky as the chart idea may sound to some - in a new relationship that is so immature - this is a very mature first step towards accepting that there are problems and wanting to fix them.

As they showed - it is already so effective ! G started off with a very sharp barb but immediately backed down coz she didn't want to be the fight starter 😆. Good show CV's !

Anandi lovers can throw a bhangra party today 😃...lovely ... simply SUPERB verdict. I loved the judge's speech. It took care of the present laws regarding surrogate moms and the fraud carried out by Bharat's clan ... 👏 !

As for 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa hooked finally a good episode for me😆there were happy scenes between them a relief reminded me of old mumbai days

but yeh kundatai aa jaayegi khushiyon mein grahan daalne😆😆😡😆and phir ladaiyan shuru