Poll

I think Pooja Bedi is making herself cheap

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
likhnewala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that Pooja Bedi is making herself cheap by
 1) Not accepting defeat with grace - she says she quite - her father called it sacrifice for kids and so on..
  2) Not trying to rectify her image after playing games ( With her personality as Kabir Bedis daughter she should not have stooped low with Sky)
3) Writing against Salman and showing she has nothing else to do ( I mean if she was a celebrity then she would not have the time to do such cheap things)
4) Still holding on to Bigg Boss and Sky - she should have shown that she has other important stuff to do .
5) Supporting Sky who is now behaving like a person who is mentally imbalance..

She should have stopped after comming out of the show.. that would show what she did in the house was because of a game .. she has better stuff to do..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is very cheap...trying to support all the wrong things she did...
The saying goes that to cover 1 lie you tell 100 lies..she is falling into that trap..
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually question is wrong - she cannot make herself any more cheap . She is already at the lowest level of cheapness 😆
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

if telling the truth without any fear is being cheap then i'm the cheapest person in this world :)

You and the cheapest?? Freakin Buzzof

or

You and the truth?? Freakin Buzzof

🤣  which one?😉

if one dare to tells truth will be considered Cheap? i always support truth , it makes me Cheap??
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likhnewala

I think that Pooja Bedi is making herself cheap by

1) Not accepting defeat with grace - she says she quite - her father called it sacrifice for kids and so on..

2) Not trying to rectify her image after playing games ( With her personality as Kabir Bedis daughter she should not have stooped low with Sky)

3) Writing against Salman and showing she has nothing else to do ( I mean if she was a celebrity then she would not have the time to do such cheap things)

4) Still holding on to Bigg Boss and Sky - she should have shown that she has other important stuff to do .

5) Supporting Sky who is now behaving like a person who is mentally imbalance..

She should have stopped after comming out of the show.. that would show what she did in the house was because of a game .. she has better stuff to do..

Agree! Well said 👏
Infact i dont like sunny too but pb is worse than sunny!
Why doesnt pb use her commmon sense n just shutup for gods sake!!!! 😡
Shez annoyingly dellusional! N cheaply desperate! Crazily negative!!! 🤢
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

if telling the truth without any fear is being cheap then i'm the cheapest person in this world :)

there is telling the truth without fear and there is ignorance and stupidity. Right now she is being the later. If she was really telling the truth without fear then she wouldn't be still insiting that she got herself evicted intentionally.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She needs to go back to nursery and revise her manners 🤢