Posted: 12 years ago
Wat will b his reaction wen she blast a bomb on him of her broken engagement? Waise dil hi dil mein khush joga humara arnie. Dono free ho jaye.

Btw I hv mixed feelings for la leaving. I mean I was not happy for her but I was happy for arhi. Uuurrrggghhh. Iss mixture ko kya naam doon? 🤣
It looks like Khushi was shocked that she said it herself.. so im guessing shes going to try and run from there and at the party ASR will try and talk to Khushi but she'll walk away or busy herself with something

I also think she'll run away and then ASR will run aftr her 😆

ohhh...he'll like alwaz be contemplating...wat happened to my sweetheart?😆 who dared to break her heart...😭...WAS IT ME?????????DAMMIT!!!😆...i hope he gets da answer dis tym...
he will say why ?, what ? how? i will kill him. how dare he brought tears in your eyes . i will not leave him. 
Khushi will be just surprised ...
and then he will take a deep breath as he is relax ... and he will smile

Khushi : aap haas raha ha 
Arnav: i am happy that i didnot got engaged with LA , as i would be regretting for rest of my life ...last time i stop her because of you now i will not stop her as i dont love her ."come lets have dinner as i am hungry as in tension since last two days i couldn't eat properly .
then he will stare her off and on as he got the right to stare her ðŸ˜†
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Henna 786

It looks like Khushi was shocked that she said it herself.. so im guessing shes going to try and run from there and at the party ASR will try and talk to Khushi but she'll walk away or busy herself with something

As usual! ðŸ˜³
Awww, I was so sad when La left, but at the same time extremely happy for ArHi. Now both are single and ready to mingle 😛
Originally posted by zaniax

I also think she'll run away and then ASR will run aftr her 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
he will be shocked but mann me laddoo phutenge 
Same here dear! per khushi zyada hui  becoz I love ASR