•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
but I loved it ! Ahem did not even know you had to get a 6 on the dice before you can move, so our Gopi explained that to him. He went, "Accha?"  Hilarious 🀣The sweet smiles they gave to each other. The eyelocks they had after every move. πŸ˜³ Did you guys notice that Gopi picked green and Ahem picked red? The opposite of what someone had in their OS πŸ˜† I didn't think anything else would have happened. It is just Ludo, the most we would have gotten was hand touching (did not happen) and one of them falling asleep on the bed. (Which happened . Ahem fell asleep next to Gopi πŸ‘) It was sweet how he had gotten comfortable as they played the game. He laid down and had supported his head with his hand, and stole some glances at his beautiful wife. πŸ˜† The highlight was that Gopi put a blanket on him while she slept with no blanket. Then, when he woke up, he put it on Gopi and left to get ready. Even in tension of getting late, he did not forget about his wife. 😳

I felt sorry for Rashi today. Jigar slept on the couch while she slept on the bed. She could have won his heart over a little if she had slept on the floor, refusing to sleep on the bed if Jigar was going to sleep on the couch. I think he would have started to see that she is changing. Why doesn't she use her brain now? She was also reminded again that she needs to be careful in terms of Gopi because her body has turned weak as glass. 😲 She attempted to help every chance she got but was refused entry to kitchen, indirectly. When she is finally changing, she cannot show it. I feel pity but since the news that she will use bluetooth to sing bhajan, I am not sure if she has changed yet or ever will.

I am not sure why Koki is so worried with how her dikra is acting. She always wanted him to accept Gopi as his wife and oblige to his duties as a husband. His duty was to help his wife sleep and he completed it but Koki didn't seem to notice. πŸ˜• I'm worried that she is the one standing between Goham's romance while she was suppose to be the one to help them get closer.  Also, when she asked Ahem about why he was late. He said they were playing ludo til late and he took the blame. Props to Ahem for that ! πŸ‘

New Baa was shown in the precap. I didn't notice any sign of age in her voice that the old Baa had which forces me to believe that she will not be as suitable for this role as the previous Baa was. I will give her a second chance though to see her in action but I warn you, I do not have much hope for her.

Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
hey...i havent watched the epi yet...but after reading ur post...i cant wait...looks like quite a good epi...gopi and ahem r cementing their relationship!!!!!!
Originally posted by varshu27

hey...i havent watched the epi yet...but after reading ur post...i cant wait...looks like quite a good epi...gopi and ahem r cementing their relationship!!!!!!

I watched it online. If you want, I can give you the link ? πŸ˜‰ Unless you watch it on t.v .
Originally posted by GohamHungry

I watched it online. If you want, I can give you the link ? πŸ˜‰ Unless you watch it on t.v .

i watch it online too...would love the link...ty
Originally posted by varshu27

i watch it online too...would love the link...ty

http://myhindiserials.com/Entertainment/Video/?stype=TVS&msid=51695&max=yes
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
Episode was very cute.even i felt bad for rashi.poor thing hope she finds some support who can guide her instead of the wicked urmi.
Originally posted by vibz88

Episode was very cute.even i felt bad for rashi.poor thing hope she finds some support who can guide her instead of the wicked urmi.

Yes me too ! I hope Gopi teaches her the right way without even knowing it πŸ˜†
i jus loved the gohem scene they looked like a proper married couple n they were so comfortable... n rashi is trying very hard to gt the trust from the family hpe she sorts her life out very sn n nt listn to urmi...