Piya.D thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg u updated yeahhh...
i loved it ❀️
thank u 4 the pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update. It was awesome! Can't wait to read more!
rizvigal thumbnail
thanks for the pm! absolutely loved it! 'real men fight with hands not shoes' hahahaha
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great update! thank you so much for the pm!!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it!!!!!! plz pm me wen u update..😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally mind blowing update... Everything was so perfect, Manvi looking for Virat, how they loved each others closeness and Virat admiring Manvi and their chase. I could literally imagine her running with her heels πŸ˜‰
Can't wait for the next part. 
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome!! continue soon and thnx for the pm :)
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Amazing update πŸ‘ Thanx for the pm please do continue soon 😊
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..had al d elements..it was hawt it was naughty n it had d usual virman banter...loved it!!
Btw..i loved ur blabberings in d begining as much as i loved ur update...cud relate 2 it so easily..was laughing while reading n had some sort of a deja-vu..lol..al mum's world wide r jst d same..evn d dialogues they r jst d same..i wonder how!!

Neway..i'm sooo eager for d nxt part..manvi n virat in virat's room...hahahaha..oh well i shud'nt let my mind wander..if possible do pm again..i know it's getting tuf for u having 2 pm so many ppl..dont worry i'l b on d luk out neway..wud'nt want miss d nxt update!!
Wishing u a veryyy Happy New Year!!

Ps: By d way i had 2 tell u..man u write in way that it leaves a vivid impact on me..d other day this song from desi boyz "subah hone na de...tu mera hero.." wals song..came on radio..n i almost ended up asking my cousin (she was wid me in d car) that "hey hv u seen virat, viren n jeevika perform on this no." bt stopped coz how wud she..al that happened in my head..now always relate those dasi boyz songs 2 them, venevr i hear them..LOL..πŸ˜†

Oopzz sorry for d looong postπŸ˜›