Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? (Page 9)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by ashblore

I think to glorify Ashu's character  they are making Nidhi a stupid character now otherwise how could she not read Naino ki bhasha or she always expects only Ashu to read her naino ki bhasha 

Really, to glorify or redeem Ashu they have to show Nidhi in a bad light???? When Nidhi''s a good girl, Ashu's a bad boy and when Ashu's good boy, Nidhi is bad girl... They have to keep the goodness ratio constant between them I guess... Too much niceness ca spoil a love story, esp when the two leads who're in love with each other have to be nice to each other!! Oh God forbid that shoula happen!!!! LOL

why r we criticizing this show at all? it's totally on track yaar...it's all abt Naino ki bhasha...Nidhi is human...sometimes she'll wont understand Ashu's bhasha and sometimes he wont understand hers...one day they'll both understand each others bhashas and show Mallu & everyone else THE FINGER...in episode 499 Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAniLizzieBennettrtms--Sari--Junelirabzonedge

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by ashblore

I think to glorify Ashu's character  they are making Nidhi a stupid character now otherwise how could she not read Naino ki bhasha or she always expects only Ashu to read her naino ki bhasha 

Really, to glorify or redeem Ashu they have to show Nidhi in a bad light???? When Nidhi''s a good girl, Ashu's a bad boy and when Ashu's good boy, Nidhi is bad girl... They have to keep the goodness ratio constant between them I guess... Too much niceness ca spoil a love story, esp when the two leads who're in love with each other have to be nice to each other!! Oh God forbid that shoula happen!!!! LOL

why r we criticizing this show at all? it's totally on track yaar...it's all abt Naino ki bhasha...Nidhi is human...sometimes she'll wont understand Ashu's bhasha and sometimes he wont understand hers...one day they'll both understand each others bhashas and show Mallu & everyone else THE FINGER...in episode 499 Embarrassed

@bold - 499? If it goes that far they will take it to another 400LOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Thumbs Up...her character is butchered..from professional as well as personal POV..girl has no mind of her own...if she has to eat burger she has to ask Rohan...LOL..N today her act was Boobooo...Thumbs Down

Yaar, they failed horribly to make proper balance btw any ckt and i say again with entry of other ckts, so much confusion , so much inconsistency and so much of pain for audience 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i was totally fed up with today's epiAngry
seriously yaar why r they insulting DK?
rajan shahi to my surprise have made me believe that he is just like other directors
such a boring episode
and not only this but many episodes are going wrong of the show
the characters are ruined too somewhere

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4eva--Sari--rabzonedgevisromLimitLessFan

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Thumbs Up...her character is butchered..from professional as well as personal POV..girl has no mind of her own...if she has to eat burger she has to ask Rohan...LOL..N today her act was Boobooo...Thumbs Down

Yaar, they failed horribly to make proper balance btw any ckt and i say again with entry of other ckts, so much confusion , so much inconsistency and so much of pain for audience 

CVS has made mockery of Medical profession,IIM graduates...this show is becoming comic...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnozone1bhalobasaArmu4eva--Sari--JuneliLimitLessFanyanks28

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaLizzieBennettJuneli

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustJ

CVS has made mockery of Medical profession,IIM graduates...this show is becoming comic...LOL

The whole medical convention and the ball room scenes were so down market. At least they could have made the venue more realistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
brain science says left part is used for logical thinking and right part of brain is used for the creativity.

but KTLK went against it. for nidhi i can say she used up all her brain cells to get that one of the top rankers academics...lady keeps running away..like may be change her profession as a fastest athlete..and CVS the CRAP VISION was surely not coming from right side...we never wanted confession from ashu so soon to nidhi...but they don't even communicate the key factor of any relation...they messed it up big time...
m a left side user in reality but for today m gonna use helpful hint for cvs may be mega friday episode..
Show takes leap of  may be 6-7 years..
nidhi,rohan and their kids eating noodles and burgers with extra cheese... dadi bua is happy to see her bacchi and bachha with little pumpkins...baba is wondering is this how top MBBS and MBA professional act... anji walks in and is delighted that nidhi followed her SO CALLED ORACLE of moving away from trouble.. choosing for noodles and burgers instead of methi muthiya...it's time consuming recipe anyway...
ashu's progression from hard stone to a Boulder... and armaan has better things in life so exit out...
and can't let go the evil ...unko sudherna ab to CVS ke bas me nahin hain... shushini the enthusiasts telling mallika didi don't loose it...12 ya 20 kya fark padta hein...nidhi is out  koshish karte raheiye her son is well trained now in triya charitra and soon will give tips to bua to make her sit in ashu's heart with a  super glue...
watch the show at your own risk...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4evavasanthi16LizzieBennettJunelirabzonedgeLimitLessFansun29

Go to top